How do we deal with the rampant leftypol reddittor shilling?

How do we deal with the rampant leftypol reddittor shilling?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13694333/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the shilling here is so fucking bad as of late

Fight them in the streets.

we dont, they are here because they are becoming the fringe, they are outnumbered on youtube, twitter, everywhere, there only comfort is to try and take revenge on the people they see as guilty of their misery, us, and being pathetic rats, that only real thing they can do is nag and spoil the place

but the secret is, this is a shithole, the bottom, they are inadvertently becoming the fringe, cast out to Sup Forums to talk amongst themselves, and us, the original Sup Forumsacks have already move on to green pastures, such as youtube chats and comments, just to name one.

shills are losing, them being here proves it.

I welcome it. I argue from a position of strength because I have facts and history on my side. Let them have at it; some of them always end up converting to our side when exposed to the actual truth of things rather than just cheap media caricatures.

we're here because we're losing on all fronts on the internet as the culture war is being won by the right.
Sup Forums because of its design and love for freedom was always the place where fringe ideologies can be at ease. expect more and more of us with time.
if you don't like it, go back to normie internet.

All of the internet is leftist as fuck, idiot.

RWDS, until then the only reason they're here is because their board is fucking dead and edgy redditors think they can 'troll le Sup Forums'

Pissing into an ocean of piss.

things are changing. fast. you're not aware but you will soon as more and more of us need to migrate here

Wait it out. Make new topics. It's already returning to normal.

Exactly. We have redpills and history on our side. These are not enemies invading /po/, they're ignorant masses seeking education.

By voting here
strawpoll.me/13694333/

>How do we deal with the rampant leftypol reddittor shilling?

demolish their belief systems with redpills
the truth will set them free
they will turn on their ideological masters
we'll have them saying nigger and faggot
and they will join us in shitposting forever

Why not form your own refuge, then? There are many alternative chan sites as-is, and if none of those appeal to you, you can make your own.

Don't threaten the prosperity of others'. Make your own 'stead.

We all came here to fight, and became slowly consumed by the bitter truths contained in those pills.

It's going to be a busy job educating all these new people

This i like your thinking.

pic
there's no need, we have Sup Forums. you'll get used to us, don't worry.

Ignore it an don't take the bait

It's not that complicated, it's just hard

this is how we win the meme war of 2017

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

nice try
go back to your "epic screamer prank videos"