NEW BREAD - FIGHT WHITE MAN EXPOSE THE KIKE!

OPERATION ILLUMINATI EXPOSURE

Get in here pol it's our turn now tweet this to every person you can at the hashtag #Charlottesville and let's expose these cunts

HITLER WARNED US ALL! LOOK WHAT THESE NAZIS BELIEVE!
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU
archive.is/pWqUR
youtube.com/watch?v=WOvQnZ1Xoc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freedom of speech is officially not allowed for whites.

event was declared unlawful before it even began, national guard sent in a state of emergency to shut it down.

we are being stepped on.

shut it down

A Federal judge upheld their right to meet and protest. Nobody seems to point out their legal right to assemble.

that side of the event is being hushed pretty quickly. disappointed to see nobody talking about it here after only hours.

they had the legal right to assemble you communist faggot

best i could do with the shitty pictures and without changing aspect ratio (which throws everything off), imo nose shape and size are wrong, brow is too low, head is too shallow. Could be old pic + not enough angle. Try it yourself if you can do better

(((mass media))) doesn't care about that
all they will focus on us guy hits lefties in car, guy photographed with people on "alt right" side
"Nazis attacking americans!!!!"
the whole thing reeks of false flag
what we've seen of the driver is enough on its own
one thing i haven't noticed anybody say is antifag that got hit, blacked out arm
i don't know how many of you have spent a lot of time around actual "white power people" or frequented tattoo parlors
but 99% of the time you see a blacked out limb it is to cover up previous affiliation with "white power", whether because it's for professional reasons (blacked out tattoo arm, right), because they were a snitch, or because they are "former nazi turned SJW"

of course, the video, be it real or not, shows a self defense situation. no competent attorney would allow a jury that would have people, in north carolina no less, even charlotte, that would convict the person driving the car in that video of anything. if they had a gun shooting people in that situation, it would also be ruled self defense

TWEET ANONS TWEET! EXPOSE IT!

USE THESE IMAGES!

ALL FOUR IN A SINGLE TWEET! OR THE VIDEO i POSTED

CARPE DEIM! DEUS VULT

>legal right

It's a natural right.

Yeah any sane person would see this as self defense. too bad the idiots in the other thread are trying to double down on the nazi angle by blaming it on the jews. We should really focus on it being a false flag or as an ac of self defense.

they will start to care when marches get larger and larger if they keep trying to step on rights. People that aren't even Nazi's will support their freedom to assemble.

All of this happened on George Soros' birthday.

IT IS THE JEWS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

What happened to MLK and Malcolm X should be enough evidence of what happens to anybody who goes too far right on the truthometer, modern "liberals" and your average pavement ape can't even comprehend this shit

hopefully nobody feels like their efforts are in vain, regardless of what the official line on mass media is or what is filtered down to the real average american, we're still taking ground. they're scared, they're losing their abilities to influence and fake elections, they're on the ropes or they wouldn't be fighting like their existence depends upon it, becuase it does

Trump's speech kind of backed that idea up to me, he didn't counter signal, he didnt denounce the right side. story is, antifa and BLM showed up at a ratio greater than 10-1, caused chaos. even if you believe the video footage of what happened 100%, they were absolutely in the wrong, they caused the incident. if there is actually someone dead, they are at fault. good riddance. the more this info gets out into the public, the more people will actually understand it. CNN is on the ropes and in its death throes. MSNBC needs to be the next mass media target.
the traitors, the subversive, need to be the first to meet their maker, before a swift trip to eternal agony. the openly opposing side comes next, in order of rank from highest to borderline retarded pawn

Could you also phase the netcom dude James G. Field over the face as well, just to really hammer it home?
If so that webm alone could speak volumes.

>IT IS THE JEWS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
just like everything else.
not every single jew is involved, but every single incident like this is the result of jews

I am aware of their meddling. However, MSM will spin this attack as nazis against peaceful protesters. So, us ruining a hashtag with anti-semetic memes isn't gonna help. We have to win over the normies before we expose (((Them))).

Specifically the 1% jews.

THE TRUTH IS LIKE A LION YOU DON'T NEED TO DEFEND IT, LET IT LOOSE AND IT WILL DEFEND ITSELF! STFU AND GET TO WORK

the .05% of the population their useful idiots refuse to believe are calling the shots, the bankster kikes

Nazis and Duke are on Illuminati payroll. They own them. Never trust a Nazi. They are Antifa on right side.

They say they are for Trump and next sentence is about camps and killing jews. This Rothschild agents are no different then banksters, on same payroll.

Dumb motherfuckers & and they dragging pol/ with them in filth and out of mainstream, when we are so close to win hearts and mind of normies.

Hey man, you can go full 1488 when your book comes out. Right now we need to do damage control and condemn this incident, not spew anti-semitic memes.

>Hey man, you can go full 1488 when your book comes out

lol man just show them the truth brother, they will recognize it or they won't. All we can do is show them

Fuck Trump and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.
You will lose.

thanks for sharing.

I lol'd

that'd be too large to embed tho, its already like 2.8mb

6/10 bait some people might not understand your naming of the jew, but good job m8

>it was false flag in self defense
also, try english next time you foaming faggot

>WHY the fuck is this shill posting a shit version
of a credible webm?

baby's first redpill isn't the jewish question or their influence. All you achieve by posting those memes is turn people away from our cause. We have to keep winning this culture war to achieve our goal of an America free of zionist control.

confirmed nigger
jackass memeflag
don't you have a dick to be swallowing about now?

Sorry but no. This culture war cannot be won the way you think. They control all avenues of information and have purposely dumbed down the population. I am sorry brother but you are giving people too much credit. They will never look into anything for themselves or go against he grain unless they have leaders and information. When the kikes do psyops they immediately need to be exposed while the iron is hot

So have you tweeted yet, or are you still sitting there, masturbating to anime?

Honestly, if you have no intention of tweeting it. You should just leave this board right now and never return. Why the fuck are you even here? To masturbate some more over some fantasy? You are truly pathetic.

Seems like the right idea. I wish I could contribute more, but have a bump at least.

You want complete win, but we are far from needed numbers to make change.. they will crucify us in MSM for dumb fucking nazis in Cville. Why give reasons to Rothschild's to ban everything like in Germany now_

Who gives a fuck if normies got half of the truth?
What matters is to get to a point where whole banksters game is exposed and ended.

im banned for 14 more hours

>to masturbate to some fantasy?
Watching the white race crumbing apart and tumbling down is like watching a violent train smash. Gets me so hard everytime

i have zero twatter
i have zero faceberg
not even a myspace
or a linkedin
Sup Forums was originally natsoc containment board
Sup Forums feeds truth to "normies" and "redpill 1488" alike
we are far beyond Sup Forums in capabilities, and what we say here disseminates to the normal internet, albeit somewhat filtered, but that doesn't make these discussions and exposure of truth any less important. it will bleed down through tweets and youtube and fagbook. perhaps shadowbanned, perhaps removed or banned altogether, but what happens here makes a difference.
there are plenty of natsoc and race realists with real accounts, as well as fake ones, who read, post, or simply lurk here on a regular basis
e-celeb jewtube content is proof enough of that

how about you do something helpful, instead of talk shit to people who are discussing the issues at hand, and accuse them of mutual masturbation?
make denmark great again, faggot

THANK YOU user I HAVE TWEETED IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES! FIGHT! IF YOU HAVEN'T TWEETED THIS LIKE user LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS1

F
U
C
K
I
N
G
FIGHT GODDAMN IT!

NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF YOU DON'T FIGHT! IT IS NOW OR NEVER WTF FO YOU THINK YOU CAN WAIT FOR? THEY ARE BANNING US ON TWITTER AND YOUTUBE WE HAVE NO MSM VOICE!

W T F ARE YOU WAITING FOR FIGHT NOW!

I'm not waiting m8, I burned 7 acc on twatter till now. I'm just pointing out the obvious, we need to gather normies not alienate them.

They are banning us everywhere, and this will only give them moral high ground to do it faster.

It's never now or never. Damage control for now. We will win if we know what is their next move.

Cville was huge mistake. Never show your numbers and be so dumb that false flag get in your game.

People know something is off now they need to be shown why. There are many things going on you don't know about desu. I respect your opinion but "my goys" are making huge strides if you don't want to be part of it, it's not a problem just do what you can

my wife pointed out tonight that we need our own forums for this kind of stuff
being female she can't really handle all of todays events...it's we believe this, we believe that, but when faced with the pictures and video of people mowed down, she says she's had enough
of course, it wasn't people getting mowed down, it was commies if real, a setup if not. personally i don't care either way, i believe what i believe, skeptical as i am
there needs to be alternative social media for people who don't believe the kikestream media's bullshit stance on this stuff
no patreon for e-celebs that espouse natsoc or white identity politics? ADL getting you down? need to abandon those venues, google, jewtube, twitter (Alphabet Corp, are you fucking kidding me? Hmm.....)
Taking it to them on their homefield? keep at it. you will get you accounts banned, but good on you. use their tactics, be subversive as long as you can. if you can spread disinformation, or truth to that side or people on the fence, keep at it
but that doesn't change that there needs to be different means for people who don't mesh with mainstream society's (((maine stream meeeeteeeoorrrrrrrr's))) narrative to post their objections and opinions with risk of being demonetized or deleted. if you don't agree with their business practices, don't support them with your ad revenues while you get gypped and they laugh doubly their kike asses to the bank

I'm here because on a very rare occasion, you (that is to say, Sup Forums) are actually right. Or at the very least, are busy misinterpretting clues everyone else is ignoring, dismissing, or intentionally hiding. And I like keeping my ear to the ground. Tells me when to duck.

I have yet to ever see anything originating or even propagated by Sup Forums end up on Zuccbook, unless I myself posted it.

You are much too optimistic.

I have yet to ever see anything originating or even propagated by Sup Forums end up on Zuccbook, unless I myself posted it.

You are much too optimistic.

>commies aren't people
Stupid, brainwashed or delusional, sure, but they're still human

it gets there, it just gets shut down with a quickness
most Sup Forumsacks don't trust or use the jew's social media, because that is indirectly contributing to the problem.
if you use it, and post that kind of stuff yourself especially, good on you, keep at it

>commies human
plenty of people are human. plenty of people are mislead or don't know better. that doesn't mean they have a right to live, just as neither do you, I, or anyone else on this planet. even if you think different races of people are not the same, or more or less human, people still have a preference, mostly decided by common belief or some personal connection
do i cry over someone with opposite political views of my own, even if they were within a generation or two of direct blood relation to myself, more than i would my dog, if they were hit by a car? no. if someone who were my direct sibling, half sibling, first second or third cousin, and was a communist or an extreme leftist were hit by a car and died today, i would honestly feel less for them than i would if my dog were hit by a car and died today.

oh yeah and nice triple double, i didnt mean to deny you that

it's the same shit retard

gosh i love that vid.

try this one
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

SAVE THIS IMAGE, contemplate it!

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
Hitler made muslims help him to attack, HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND.. how can you fight the synagogue of satan by allying with the beast of islam and hope to win? You can't. They are two of the same, let the blind eye see!

That's good to hear, senpai.

I do what I can to help. lang is somewhat a problem.

What he wanted of good things for his people was negated because he asked devils empire to fight the devils synagogue..
youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU because they were also behind the communists! Mutual assured destruction europe whichever he went.. And the best of european stock thought they would win.. you can't ally with the devil EVER.

brother do you not who's this thread you are on? I wrote a book about all of this, this is not even the half of it

NO JEWS NO MUSLIMS. PERIOD!

>brother do you not who's this thread you are on? I wrote a book about all of this, this is not even the half of it
Well excuse me all over the place, continue.

Well it is a false flag

keep doing what you can
your english is better and more "passable" than lots of americans,
don't believe for a second that the vocal SJW and virtue-signalling faggots represent the average US person's view, obviously that is not the truth or they would have won the election in 2016.
of course, they couldn't turn out the nigger vote, because even they don't truth fucking hillary clinton, but without it they could not win, regardless of fake votes by illegal immigrants
but besides that, Sup Forumsacks or anybody who fights for our cause, or even just hates the official leftist tone or mass media BS, we are all greatful for, and are going an important service to all humans on the whole
use their tactics against them.
calll them by name.
if nothing else, express your opinions, no matter how unpopular they may be in your own country or on social media/the internet
they may silence you here or there, but the more you speak out, the more your opinion spreads, and they more people either realiez the rtuth or feel safer stating their own opinions
we are not against free expression of opinions, we are against the jew/maaaaaaain stereeeeeeam meeeediieoorrrrrrrrrrrrr/some GOVs stating opinions opposite of their own people/reality
just remember, as the end result of what the majority of people believe so rules governments, and the world
if kikke justice faggots actually ruled the world, hillary would be in control of US right now, not Pres. Trump.
express your opinion benefit of the doubt to our side or not. people need to see this.

lol my book won't be out at stores for another few months you want a copy of the manuscript?

also check this out
archive.is/pWqUR

Europe vs the plague of communism.. youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU

this is an international problem warn your own people as well soon my book will be out and big things will be happening

that you care for yourself matters nothing only the loyalty to the people has any merit. What is some book, always these larpers.

>that you care for yourself matters nothing
who the hell do you think you're talking too? I was dropping info on the JQ and Illuminati here when people were still being killed for knowing what I know.

Me and my team made this information mainstream here asshole. I put life on the line for years gathering this information to give to faggots like you telling other people they are LARPing. I have red pilled millions lil nigger

everything I have done has been for your ass at the risk of my own, you lose and now must get the gassed

Your mantle.. bodhi mantra, you hindus believe in a lie, it's the cherub imprisoned in the cube manifest for 360 idols in the cube in mecca and the walking around it. Muslims don't know where they got it from. You think all these polytheistic deities, it's the same it's him having split personalities for each scenario. Associated with the sleeping god of the cube.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOvQnZ1Xoc0

This diety if normal man of high intellect has 100 to 300 at its very peak but 200 official.. this guy this thing has 50030492304i8230943 iq. e4.

Look starwars look other things, he might be in maximum security prison but he's playing all the angles, the hindus, the muslims the jews, the new age, the perverse rituals for the elite.. you're in way over your head.. what was the order given.. DON'T talk to it.. he was lord of solar systems, you are what.. an "ant" in comparison.. which intellect do you think is going to win if you talk to it..

>Your mantle.. bodhi mantra, you hindus believe in a lie,

I'm a Buddhist not hindu you numb nuts wet brain

the jews were overcome easily by this aswell and jesus recognized it and they killed him for it.
>i am the cosmic serpent, i am the god of death.. I am born among the demons..
Chapter 10:28 baghavagida..
>among words i am the syllable "oooohmmmm.."

>Look starwars look other things, he might be in maximum security prison but he's playing all the angles, the hindus, the muslims the jews, the new age, the perverse rituals for the elite

are you downsy you autistic retard?

>I'm a Buddhist not hindu you numb nuts wet brain
Buddhism is nothing but short sale of that thing, and a psychological way to deal with what you encounter in life and how to turn a frown upside down, but you think you are outside that influence.. It brings you back to the cube.. the cube is called what.. the harlots of all false religions.. he diversified it!!!

to put the proper heir on the throne instead of the one who is enthroned..

you need to get your meds refilled

It's subtle you faggot.. leading people away with what you want to hear.. When you have no desire to lament about people getting hurt cause it's alright.. cause they were going to die anyways, cause they just are going to get a new body..

If i kill a body i'm just helping them to ascend to a higher level.. well let me get a shotgun.. I'm just helping you change your clothes.. BOOM.. lulling you in ignorance is bliss.

excellent video

>you need to get your meds refilled
I'm looking forward to your book!

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD

kike

are you fucking serious, kikesucker?
systemnthings your post is spam
things kikelle
seriously, not enough?

kikel

Actually, yeah, can you give us a title or something so we can know it when it comes out?
Maybe a date that if it doesn't appear by we can know you were SP00KED?

no, both webms show basically the same effect, but one with the military man's face, and the other with the accused man's face. side by side they would be perfect.