The only videos you need to watch

Twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737/video/1

You can see that the car was trying to get through without hitting anybody at first before they started hitting it, which caused the driver to accelerate through the crowd. A sperg move but understandable. I don't know why he came in so aggressively, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE&

Reversed because why the fuck wouldn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't know why he came in so aggressively, though.

Premeditated murder or someone assaulted him and he got scared/retaliated. No need to make excuses for it. Own it or denounce it.

Actually I amend the first post. You can see a bunch of people chasing him after he passes in the car. They were probably already attacking. Dude was trapped. It wasn't a terrorist attack but we already all knew that.

I am vehement racist but it looks like he started by going 60mph right into the back of the other car for no reason. Just because hes A. Wyatt Mann doesn't mean you have to defend his actions.

Fuck off, moron. You can see a bunch of people running after him after he passes. Why would he slow down at first? He only accelerated when they started hitting the car.

You can see a bunch of people pursuing him when the camera swings back to the right. He was already being attacked. The official story will confirm this.

They obviously ran towards the car after he started mowing people down.

His only defense will be that he tried to slow down, got attacked, and then hit the gas. Which is completely justified and there is a precedent for it. But so far I'm not convinced from these videos that his goal was not to run them down.

Also he stops and they start hitting the car. Watch the video.

He was running from something. It will come out.

Once again. I hate niggers with a passion. But there is no evidence so far of your theory and you should not assume there will be just because he's white. White's commit crimes also, just in way less numbers, but it happens.

As usual we'll have to wait for more information and evidence, and if any evidence comes up that may acquit him the narrative will already be set in stone and people will have forgotten about it.

Common sense. He also didn't accelerate before they started hitting his car. Use your eyes. Why would he slow down and stop if he was going to bring peace?

Maybe because he wanted to mow people down but then he saw a line of cars instead and hesitated going full speed right into the back of a car, or he wanted to line it up better. It's too early to tell. and what
said is correct. Even if he was attacked and hit the gas out of self-preservation he's already going down in history as a white supremacist terrorist because (((they))) own the media.

Such peaceful protestors who are there with what seems to be bats.
Or at the very least, wooden sticks with no 'protest' signs on them.
Totally peaceful.

Maybe. But he didn't before being attacked. Probably thought he could get through then saw cars the crowd was too thick. He freaked when they started attacking. I guarantee that will be the story because that's what's on the videos.

Saw that too. Bats everywhere.

I don't get the argument about malicious intent. The armed mob was blocking the road.

And attacking before he ackbar'd.

Bats of peace

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!!!!!

Seriously though how dumb are the people that jumped the car from behind when it was about to back up? Natural selection everyone

>constant terminating language
>I'm one of you goys, I hate niggers I swear on me life

eat shit and die, you shill puke

>Seriously though how dumb are the people that jumped the car from behind when it was about to back up?

Well you see, they had already started doing that, which is why they are chasing him down the street from the intersection, and why the woman recording is saying, "FUCK, FUCK" - because she knew they fucked up by making this guy freak out and butcher their own. This is what lefties do at every single "street protest", they antagonize and assault passersby to film their reaction - which is why the *start* of the video is immediately as he "takes off" from being attacked at the intersection

I don't deny what you said happened, but we need the footage prior to that to conclusively state that this is true.

>A. Wyatt Mann
Yes, everyone knows BLM are fucking racists. Nigger Faggot.

Some nigger cop said she was just crossing the street. And now all the Fake news stations are reporting it that way.

You may be retarded.

>OUR STREETS
>OUR STRE-
this is art