Face your future Sup Forums, let me show it to you

Face your future Sup Forums, let me show it to you.
>The year is 2018, it is the end of the midterm elections, and the left have obliterated the right in a landslide victory, Donald Trump no longer has any support in congress, and somehow makes even less progress than he did before, after a short time, he is removed from office and replaced with Pence, who does exactly as he is told and has a depressing, but uneventful presidency. 2 years pass, and the republicans lose relection by a landslide, their party now a laughing stock to the rest of America, and the world, this failure continues for decades, and could verywell lead to a 1 party system.
Its over. Your last hope has failed you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

I can predict your own future too OP, watch this:
>tonight your anus will be spread to its maximum limit by a nigger cock.

pretty much true. pretty funny pol thought drumpf was going to be the savior of white people

Nice larp cuck.
You know your future gets worse with that future too, right?
Or do you have no foresight.

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

fuck off shariablue

We LOVE Trump. We LOVE knowing you are triggered and can't stop the Trump Train.

God is with Trump. All your satanic works will fall to the wayside as long as Trump stays with God.

Just remember that next time you curse Trump. Those curses will bounce back on you.

Pathetic.

Keep losing.

lol nice try, but the democrats aren't going to be winning any elections from prison. The swamp is being drained as we speak, I would expect arrests to start any day now.

>hurr durr back to t_d

Fuck off Sup Forums is a pro-trump board and always has been. Shill.

If we lose we're going to start killing you.
There is no more loss for us.

Gen Z is real. I don't give a fuck if 50% of Gen Z is non-white. I just want a civil war and Gen Z will provide us with one.

It actually gets a hell of a lot better. I don't care how cringey SJWs can be, they aren't going to bathe the world in nuclear fire over black people daring to breed.

Trump doesn't even believe in god, and even if he did, it doesn't matter. Even god can't save him from his own failures.

You first. After you're done swallowing the orange microcock's watery little load of course.

I'll toss a coin for this. It's simple. Heads and DT loses, Tails and DT gets reelected after the shitstorm has cleared.
Best two out of three.
Tails
Heads
Tails
Good luck, Sup Forums. We are not responsible for one persons actions. Everyone is in outrage over the loss and trying to blame someone, anyone, just to cope with the sheer horror of it all.
Don't let emotions cloud judgement. Tragedy strikes every American. Even those who you call a "Nazi" or a "white supremacist". The truth is they are people just like you and I.

>Swamp being drained
And replaced with a new, worse swamp. Good job.

PLEASE do. I would love nothing more than to watch the little alt-right crusaders in their best Sunday larp shield and bats charge a police line only to be gunned down like dogs, that shit would make my life.
Go ahead and rebel once your hero has fallen, I dare you.

He's getting off due to Antifa terrorists and one of your fat shits died. Good luck paying protesters when this keeps happening.

Nobody paid anyone. The entire country hates you, the only supporters this moron has left are old inept people who would die to a good solid punch and about half of Sup Forums, but even that well is running dry.
You're on the wrong side of history again, Neo-Nazi cuckold. Go watch your 4/10 Aryan gf ride nigger cock.

Keep telling yourselves that.
You have utterly lost by the hands of your own kind. Your country will burn and the world too shortly after.

I'm wondering why Trump doesn't just "liberate" Venezuela?
A just cause, oil, communists vs democrats and no major overlord. A guaranteed 2nd term.

What am I missing? Why aren't there Abrams rolling through Caracas yet?

One cock is nowhere near OP's anus' maximum limit.

He's a savior to no one except the left. They couldn't have asked for a better gift wrapping of 2020's election, and every other election for the next 20 years.
Any candidate out there that the republicucks run, any of them at all, all the left has to do is say: "This man supported Trump to the end of his term" and its over.

>OP's prediction makes sense and its scaring me... b-better c-c-call him a f-f-fag, y-yea... th-th-th-that-t'le g-get him!"

>NOBODY SUPPORTS YOU, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TO VIOLENTLY SHUT YOU DOWN
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

>We're going to win in 2020
So you've given up on 2018 already?

people will forget about this in a month

just like all the other times a Muslim running over dozens of people gets memory holed

Lol. I know as well it must be hell for you to take the cocks out of your hands and mouth long enough to type something out on the keyboard. Just go for your life, don't bother replying to me man.

Nobody violently shut you down you deluded moron, that was your thing today, Antifa is not the left, antifa is the authoritarian communist part of leftist culture, but Trump created it, like most of his problems. They wouldn't exist if he wasn't such an inept moronic manchild. Instead every day their ranks grow because of his absolute fucking idiocy.
The left always wins Neo-Nazifag. Always.
Look back. Your side has been on decline since the beginning of history, and it will always stay that way. Your hopes and dreams of a pure white world will die as your daughter fucks niggers and screams about how much hotter they are than the white boyfriend you made her get, and your son will make sweet passionate love to his tranny boyfriend and furry master in a sick love triangle.
The "degeneracy" will only grow. That dirty freedom you hate, the freedom people have to express themselves in every way they desire, it will become more and more powerful, and you will falter and fail until nothing remains.
Know this.
Know this and cry yourself to sleep.

Recorded in the database

Trump will be removed in 2018, but I'm not a moron, its highly unlikely his party will also be removed, Pence will probably stay in office for the remainder of the presidency. Regrettable, but necessary. His reign will further nail the Conservacuck coffin shut.

I wouldnt even be made if they just gave us Alaska to retreat to as an ethnostate.

>bernie can still win guys

Lol, get charged some more. EU will fall and your pathetic existance with it.

Don't you have a spider the size of my dog to fight off Aussiefag?

People will forget by Monday.

you kike shills dont understand how right-leaning people think.

its the leftists that this self-defeating, "give up you cant win" narrative works well on.

doing this to right wing people just makes them think they have to double down on their efforts.

if you don't want them to vote, you need to trick them into thinking it will be an easy win.

also, sage, everyone knows only shills use the UN flag, when will you shills realize its giving you away.

Good job shifting the topic there to distract from your bulbing retard fag president. A slick tactic, but its not going to work.

>Nobody violently shut you down you deluded moron
Oh, I guess our legally permitted rally wasn't unlawfully shut down by the jewish mayor of Cville and his stooge cops and that leftist rioters didn't attack the participants as they were being dispersed by state actors?
>Trump created antifa
Trump wasn't alive in the 1920s and 30s when antifa formed, retard.

Muslims are expected to be degenerate truck o' peacers. You guys, you're different. We expect better out of you. You're at least supposed to pretend to be civilized.

>charge a police line

Implying the police won't be with us once we've red-pilled the entire West.

>Trump will be removed in 2018
Nope. The Republican majorities will stay the same or grow slightly, some cucks will lose their primaries to more nationalist candidates, Democrats will be lucky to defend all their Senate seats up for grabs. And in 2020 Trump will win re-election after a clusterfuck Democrat primary that will either put back up Hillary or will shove up some boon like Kemala Harris.

Yup, you're right about the state of decay on this board OP
Unsaveable
Ahh, you were talking about the American ppl
wellthen.png
urafag.gif
pplarewokenow.jpg
pcisded.webm
genz.jpeg
counterculture.ico

Yes, you expect us to be blown up by Muslims, beat by communists, run over by drunk illegal spics, raped and robbed by nigs, and debt-slaved by Jews and take it all with a cucked smile all while we apologize for racism and our successes.
Kill yourself, faggot!

>Actors
>Jew
>rioters attacking anyone
The left were having a protest, someone ran into them like a fucking barbarian. I saw the news dude, they weren't antifa, they didn't have on the masks and hoods, you're the ones who came up in full battle garb with shields and bullshit acting like manchildren and inciting violence.
I don't even know anything about that 20s and 30s bs, but Antifa wasn't a thing that mattered until now, so if they did exist for nearly 100 years, the point is irrelevant, they haven't been a force till very recently.

Yeah help the shills shill better. Good thinking, champ.

All I see are your tears, there is nothing to discuss. He's not getting any charges.

Oh,and Reddit.

>It actually gets a hell of a lot better
That's cute.
Time to wake up.

Thats gotta be the stupidest shit I've read all day.
Nobody is joining you retard. You're a joke.

>double spacing predates reddit, faggot

LARP more fag.

The left didn't have permits to have a protest, they weren't having a protest, they were having a disruptive riot int he streets, attacking passing vehicles, causing a public nuisance, and being unmolested by worthless law enforcement.

I'm sure you predicted a Hillary landslide for 2016, didn't you, faggot? And were as shocked as Nate Silver in 2014.

Asian boys why aren't you redpilling your grils?

This shit isn't bait OP what the hell how did the dems get their support back huh?

Circlejerking Russia theory?
Or calling Trump orange hitler since that is working out just dandy?

kek

The world is already bathed in nuclear fire... Called sunlight. Retard.

I knew Trump would win when that dumb cunt (((beat))) Bernie. I'm not an idiot. Popularity matters more than intelligence, and she was bankrupt in both.

Yea, thats why you brought weapons and shields and they had none of either. Keep being in denial, its cute.

i would rather you take my life than take my freedom you kike

You do realize that the only people who aren't smiling about antifa getting mowed down, trampled and killed are the dead ones, right?

Everyone else hates you guys... including you guys.

You're way too deep in Sup Forums dude. Crawl out of the basement, this is going to be used by the MSM for months.

>still replying with a meme flag to your own shitty bait an hour later
>telling others to crawl out of basements

options: sage

>Quick boys!, Brock says we must inspire "defeat"
>How did he know what to do?
>They tell him
>who?
>You're making too many questions
>so, what they gonna do?
>you remember me of Seth Rich...