He fell for the Spencerfag Nazi larp meme

>he fell for the Spencerfag Nazi larp meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder that the alt-right is a made up jewish label and if you identify with it you need to kys immediately

Threadly reminder this user is 100% correct
>not even shilling
>came here to say this
>this.
>Every other stupid fucking reddit way of BUMPING.

Truth.

who the fuck adds the B. to the search?

Pay attention to this.
By helping glib displays, you are hurting the white nationalist cause

>doesn't know how google works

Spencer is a forced meme. He was always an obviously forced meme. I would ask that anyone reading this who ever actually believed that he was worth paying attention to - please kill yourselves for being retarded pieces of shit.

Revolver Ocelot

Revolver Ocelot

Revolver Ocelot

Revolver Ocelot

Revolver Ocelot

Revolver Ocelot

daily reminder that Sup Forums is made up and jewish, kys self

WTF DELETE DIS

>Using jewgle to make a point
>doesnt know jewgle leased planes to crooked Hillary and hates conservatives

He stood there in the front lines getting maced by police. And organized many successful pro white rallies that have advanced the movement. He's ok in my book. I don't care that he was a nobody before

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!!!!!!!

No but sometimes you get good info out of Spencer and TRS.
I was listening to some of their shit earlier, and they reported exactly what I expected.
>antifa started the hostility
>antifa throwing rocks and feces at demonstrators
>police not helping let alone present

Given the MO of antifa and security/officers at mainstream conservative demonstrations (Berkely, de Paul, etc) I tend to believe their accounts.

Revolvo ocelbutt

You are incapable of performing the functions of higher absurd perceptions needed to see the beyond. It's not anything you did wrong, you just don't have the capacity, maybe with age you will. Spence is. And always was a faggot.

ADAM

Y-you're pretty good, k-kid