I want a REAL serious discussion with no bullshit or larping what so ever

I got several questions for everyone. I know the left is facing a huge backlash for what is happening today and they deserve it of course.

What will happen to every person of color that is born here in America? Once Nationalism or white nationalism becomes a real thing in the US. Why do you carry so much baggage of hatred and you guys know its not healthy for having hate It actually affects your health more, you know? Wouldn't it be better to smoke weed all day while you guys are preaching nationalism in the streets? And start having a REAL peaceful discussion with real people that disagree with you with no violence what so ever. Sup Forums you need to start growing up and make people understand things more clearly cause someday you guys will be trapping yourselves in a dark corner like Hitler did with all of his fuck ups and bad choices he made and I don't want you guys to make the same mistakes that Hitler did. You guys should really consider it and think things through cause the world will want to fight us and we can't be making those same mistakes. I hope someone will understand and stop being fags.

white nationalist have suggested the following:

A) declaring state(s) to be officially for x race
B) deporting x race to their country of origin (or preferred country outside of the US)

it's my family's future vs theirs. Simple decision. We have the truth on our side, and the internet guarantees the truth will escape to the public. That is why they try so hard to shut us down.

You balls don't count, what are your families thought about it? Have you talked to them about it

>You balls don't count
excuse me?

>Families

I'm talking about your actual family dumb fuck not your balls. You can't have a discussion with your balls it's impossible

>No larping
>Yo my dude just smoke weed

Fuck off Retard

War starts with the first shot
Not jerking off in your room while blazing psychedelics

This. Fuck off with this weed shit.

Than you're creating more problems for all of us if we start a war. You never learn do you?

I'd rather die on my legs rather then die on my knees you waste of space

Everybody has already joined a side

Yeah because (((democracy))) has ever worked in our favor.

You're that narrow minded to make the same fuck ups that Hitler did

>someday you guys will be trapping yourselves in a dark corner
That already happened. Now what?

To sustain a war economy you have to constantly be at war

Also America isn't Germany and this is not about invasion
How the fuck did your weed-addled brain come up with such a brain dead comparison

Do you ever feel shame for the shit you spout?

We wait and see if we end up being killed by a firing squad

>it's my family's future vs theirs. Simple decision. We have the truth on our side
no, no, and no. false on on three counts. this kind of defeatist attitude is what got you into this mess in the first place. somebody somewhere twisted society to do their bidding, and you laid down and accepted defeat, only to stand up again years later and try to beat them at their own game. do you believe in a 2 dimensional political spectrum? if yes, then you're playing their game. do you believe that governments must be static in scale and scope? if yes, then you're playing their game. have you ever wondered why nations only ever have a single currency available? if not, you're playing their game. your entire "redpill" is political fodder intended to keep you playing a game you can't win. never once have i seen or heard a "redpilled" person suggest an idea that doesn't land within the confines of the manufactured political arena. two bluepills were offered, one takes you to the left and one takes you to the right, you took the one that led you to the right. you're still in the arena they built for you, fighting the opponents they selected. it's a big dark game and you have been deceived into thinking it's a real battle.

>be me
>hey lets answer this user seriously
>first question is important
>write an answer
>second question is a meme question
>fuck i might have wasted my time here
>third question is even worse
>yep thats bait

stopped reading further. suck a dick OP

Best shill all day.

Here's the thing, white nationalist/=white supremacist.

I don't think other races are inferior, or less deserving of life, I just want to protect my people and white homelands. My perfect world would see ethnostates made of old US territory, whites in the north, blacks in the south, everyone else in the southwest. Of course the chances of that are slim, so instead I'll fight for white interests in the current US.

What makes you think we want war? I've watched the separation between the races happening over the last few months in America and the whole time the narrative has been 'white people must pay. Whites should die. Only blacks and feminists matter' etc is it any wonder when the history of your country is being pulled down around you that someone's going to step up and say enough is enough? If it had been blacks or feminists driving that car, it would be celebrated. They are the ones who are racist along with the leftists supporting them. Why is ok to be proud of your culture unless your white? It has been like this since I can remember and I'm in my 30s. The problem is not white people or any other race. The problem is this sick ideology that someone's skin colour makes them better than others

im not reading that shit, but my philosophy is simple: non-whites get the fuck out of my country

No not really and I just feel like we're going back to the past electric boogaloo style, you know? As long as we don't fuck up

What was supposed to be Unite Alt-Right is called White Supremacist Rally by MSM, and it only seem to divide the Right.

Either way the optics was bad, it looked retarded. People with good intentions were played again, but some lousy e-celeb.

>beat them at their own game

What the fuck are you talking about?
I don't see fucking John Mccain running down people in a chevy

What was the point of this
You wrote this long speech and it has nothing of sustenance in there
I lost brain cells reading this

>my philosophy is simple
of course, and that's why you're their favorite contestant as of late.

Just the way people are pushing for a chance to fight back with force and I just feel like either sides will start a deadly war, you know? But that's just me assuming and you are right about everything. I've been seeing all these problems since high school, but never understood it until a couple years ago

/your/ idiots literally went marching through the streets screaming about their feelings without offering a single solution. that's very clearly a part of the game. it's so common that the identity of the left is built around it. why do you think anybody will give a shit about men wandering around at night with torches? do you really think a single person with any real authority gave two shits about this embarrassing sperg-out?

>stealing quotes from jordan b peterson
ebin, tell me more mr pseudointellectual skeptic

>by some lousy e-celeb.

>it's my family's future vs theirs.
Wiser words never spoken. Once you realize this, there is only 1 Option.

>have peaceful protest with permits
>Police violate the law and trample upon it
>People now become more aware that the laws are arbitrary and have more inclination for them to be broken

It's a very simple example of more people losing faith in the things that hold people back from being feral

You give so much godlike worship for inane people that you view as boogeymen that I honestly feel bad for you
Everything is simple cause and effect and trust in systems and procedures

>my family's future
>as if larpers on this fucking site actually reproduce

it's not a quote from anybody, it's a very simple sentence that's probably been said hundreds of times. keep trying, at the very least it's funny.

projecting
I don't want to now about your sex life

literally the first time ive seen that combination of words. its okay you copied brainlet, we cant all be smart

We don't want to know your masturbation life either

OP no one knows what the fuck you are talking about in this thread, pipe down

>What will happen to every person of color that is born here in America? Once Nationalism or white nationalism becomes a real thing in the US. Why do you carry so much baggage of hatred

they forced it, they forced it all over and over again for decades and decades. all they had to do was just not try to fucking wreck the godamn human race so hard, just chill out a little. that's all it would have taken. no one wants to get off their ass and have it be this way but that's what its come to

>implying i dont know already

this entire theory rests on the assumption that people saw this and cared about it as much as you do. they didn't and they don't. no significant number of people are losing faith in anything or questioning the system.
>You give so much godlike worship for inane people that you view as boogeymen
coming from anybody on Sup Forums this means absolutely nothing at all. It's strange that you don't see how your entire argument could just as easily be used by the sjws verbatim.

True and it's midnight so I'm still a little messed up from yesterday. No one cares what I say as long as theirs a discussion

You're assuming people don't care
The moral foundation of trust that had existed once before has been getting more corrupted

Everytime some shmuck gets a parking ticket and then looks at a clinton getting away from huge crimes because she's a "big fish" that resentment grows

If a person believes that the people up top have the ability to walk past laws while all the little fish get rounded up what do you think that does to a person's psyche

If you truly believe people are mindless drones who take everything they see at face value then you really have little faith in the prowess of the human mind

Pretty sure the white Nationalists have been completely peaceful except in Self-Defense. Why do Leftists all act like it's impossible for a leftist to be the instigator of violence. They all have this false dogmatic assumption that they are peaceful hippies, which is far far far from the truth. ALL of the violence is coming from the left, and the MSM ignores it, and is thus complicit to the leftist violence. EVERYONE IN AMERICA WITH IQ >90 SEES THIS. And it is why you will lose, because smart people can tell when they're being manipulated, and they FUCKING HATE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING. Don't lie to whitey, that's how you die.

OP has no idea what the arena of White Nationalism was. Turning it from a shitfuck movement of Southerners to Dudes with Kek Flags took a lot of work. You'd have hate in your heart too. It's going to take a lot of work but we are winning, The movement needs a leader...Kek shall call him soon