>person
Wrong.

>Sup Forums is one person

>A fucking Republican

Fuck off shill

Communists are not people.

>communist
>person

Once you accept the doctrines of karl marx as true, you lose the ability to call yourself a person

Why is everyone so certain the driver had any association with the demonstration, at all?

Plus, this .

An accident is not murder.

Especially when it was not committed by our side.

Let that sink in

pol is a board of peace

pol is satire

>a chan board and killed a person

It was self-defense.

Sup Forums has called in an airstrike. Sup Forums had no hand in today's terror attack.

F

far-right does this all the time, not the first time, wont be the last.

First off I don't know that sink

Good thread #483, bumping to slide evil nazi threads!

Not enough commies died.

Someone post the story about the time Sup Forums tied up police phone lines resulting in a shootout where the suspect died.
I seem to remember a Bulgarian posting a smug pepe.

what happened?

If every white man plowed their cars into lefties and muds daily, our countries would be better places

Just when we started pushing back against leftist media, you go out and kill someone thereby validating everything the left is saying.

Idiots, we lose.

When did Communists become people?

Was there a memo I didn't get?

I need to fire my Filipina secretary.

Fucking this. I stopped carin ten years ago when I was in my first school shooter anouncement thread.
Man, he was a real fighter. Even shot back at cops till the last moment.

We all have blood in our hands
and that's not a bad thing

Show your work

To be fair, it was only a fat person.

>Sup Forums is one person

Auto industry would be booming at least

>1 post by this ID

"we were getting so much mercy from our mortal enemies, and you monsters ruined it all baw baw baw"

Fuck off, faggot

>implying we don't already have blood on our hands

:^)

>A user is literally caring for a Fucking land whale today.
>I'll let that sink in guys.

>4channer killed somebody
nothing new faggot

It's a shame that a child of God came to harm today, but this has nothing to do with white nationalism. And to be honest, I am more angry at the unjust media representation (even though it is well expected at this point).

No people

Just communists

Like it's the first time...pffft

Communists aren't people.

>The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844)
>enemy combatants not person

> Sup Forums elected Trump
> Sup Forums caused Brexit
> Sup Forums did this, Sup Forums did that

Sup Forums did nothing, Sup Forums is an image board on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is a place to discuss and organize a group of people with similar ideaology. Sup Forums is a tool. Sup Forums doesn't do anything but exist, one man murdered another and attempted to murder many more. No more, no less.

they had nothing to hit us with and now we're gonna be hearing about this larping adventure for the next decade

it was too early for this shit to happen

Are we positive she didnt die of obeastity?

Sup Forums was never altright outside of migrant redditors and falseflagging shills, we lose nothing.

Checked

He can't keep getting away with it!

>mfw it's real
litterally everytime a white man commits a crime that makes headlines this happens

We're just getting started!

Praise Kek, Sup Forums will only grow in power

>person
>communist
pick one
and its not like its the first time Sup Forums or Sup Forums have gotten someone killed

Sup Forums didn't kill someone. Some pedal to the metal, wanna-be Ryan Goosling fuckwit did. Like most shills, he might hang around here, but he is not and never will be one of us.

Good?

Thank fuck for that, may there be many more to come. Personally I think we should start with the kikes, then move on to who ever is left that supports them, but at least some killing has begun.

Congratulations to the faggots with tiki torches and Nazi flags and white supremacist symbols, thanks to you we've officially lost control of the narrative 100%.

WTF im a murderer now

Eventually, Sup Forums will be used as one of the many examples of the "Dangers of online Hate-speech!1!" which will lead to it being shut down. And what does Sup Forums do when confronted with this very real possibility? Double down on the 'edge'! You think it's all a joke, but there are people here who know this is what's gonna happen, and they're encouraging it. If only you could talk about Zionism, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Immigration and the rest meticulously and rationally, without MEGADETH TO ZE NIGGERS! GAS ZE CAKES! RACE WARS NAO which poisons every single discussion. Hmmmm. Take a guess at who posts that shit. Cryptos and morons.

For all the boasting about intelligence, Sup Forums is one of the most retarded places on the internet. But carry on. You were warned multiple times.

Eventually, Sup Forums will be used as one of the many examples of the "Dangers of online Hate-speech!1!" which will lead to it being shut down. You know it's going to happen. Don't kid yourself. And what does Sup Forums do when confronted with this very real possibility? Double down on the 'edge'! You think it's all a joke, but there are people here who know this is what they're doing, and they're encouraging it. If only you could talk about Zionism, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Immigration and the rest meticulously and rationally, without MEGADETH TO ZE NIGGERS! GAS ZE CAKES! RACE WARS NAO which poisons every single discussion. Hmmmm. Take a guess at who posts that shit. Cryptos and morons.

For all the boasting about intelligence, Sup Forums is one of the most retarded places on the internet. But carry on. You were warned multiple times.

>To be fair, it was only a fat person.
A rarity in America and on Sup Forums

We are growing stronger every day.
More dead antifa will come to you, but only if you spit on their corpses.

S

Sup Forums+/fit/ alliance standing strong

You've never been to Syria General, have you?

yes Sup Forums runs the word... buckle up that tin foil hat

Wasn't the first time you flaming newfaggot

Respects paid

>Sup Forums literally killed a person today

We need to make this happen more.

>implying its the first time Sup Forums has killed someone.
Where my gleeful frogs from bulgaria are?

>a person
>just one person
Umm sweetie are you forgetting about Dylann "pull the trigger on every nigger" Roof?

Its only going to escalate further due to both sides being moronic who refuse to have any sort of mutual agreement, A very simple one that should've been reached eons ago is denouncing islam for horrific human-rights violations.

checking in

Part & Parcelâ„¢

Prove it.

it'll escalate because one side has an implicit understanding of the viral nature of memes while the other side is entirely clueless.

you waste your time with your "mutual agreement" while millions have already been infected. this is the war you are now facing.

This is a containment board. God help us if poltards are turned loose on regular society.

perp had pepes in his facebook imbecile.

God won't help you but you can still pray

>pepes in his facebook
so he had a facebook meme saved to his facebook page? yeah great proof numbnuts

Mutual agreements with commies? Fuck off leaf. Playing this down the middle isn't an option anymore.

sage this is bait there is no proof anyone from a right leaning site killed someone today, but I wish it was

>2 fasces, crossed diagonally, inscribed inside a circle
WTF is this emblem?

Im literally responding to you.
Im literally shaking.
I literally want to fucking rape your crusty little butthole you fucking virgin faggot.
Have a (you) though fucking shill.

>Thinking this is the first time that Sup Forums killed
>That Sup Forums cares.

>Sup Forums killed somebody

I don't remember telling anyone to kill themselves here (and it's done all the time) let alone anyone else

And nothing of value was lost :) can we get a round two my dudes?

>Why is everyone so certain the driver had any association with the demonstration, at all?

Because leftypol is raiding this place with their faggot kike media lies. There's no evidence the kid had any intention of doing this, or was he associated with any group, but libcucks are all retarded sheep

GET IN HERE

Let be two then, OP. Go for it.

1. not the first time pol killed someone
2. its not pol, we are board of peace
3. stop hiding yourself jew
4. guy vanishes in thin air giving media attention they needed (nazis are doing bad things again)
5. nazi rally was already over - commies went to block the streets again. There was no violence at nazi rally because nazi rally was already over.

This entire event is the fakest shit I have ever seen.

A riot gets out of hand, and people get hurt. This is, in fact, why people should not attend dumbass riots in the first place. Shareblue is just trying to capitalize on a random accident and play it off as a political statement.

Anyone who has already formed an opinion is either incompetent or a shill. Fuck off, ya instigators.

>gommunids
>person

>thinks a website is a person

yeah you sure are retarded son

nice comic

Oh wow, why not to generalize it further. Internet killed a person today! No, wait, evil technology using people did! People in general! Fucking mammals, killing people! Carbon-based lifeforms, the scourge of this planet!

I'm on Sup Forums and I've killed no one. Don't try to push the blame on me and other anons, retard.

McD told me to buy a burger. This is why I am fat.
Fucking KYS

Why are people so retarded that they think Sup Forums is the only place on earth where people discuss white supremacist ideas?

wait are you saying that commies are humans?

>Sup Forums literally killed a person today
meanwhile at Sup Forums