DAY OF THE ROPE

Who would you lynch first?
>Antifa
>Niggers
>Kikes
>Politicians
>Coalburners

wh*Tes

Kikes first, otherwise they flee and pull a Holocaust were you get blamed anyway for killing them

mehmet roachuglu!

the media

Turks

If history has proved anything its that the racist always lose. Dont choose the wrong side kiddo.

Honeypot posters

I just can't. I just can't do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping SJWs. But this? This is killing. This is murder. I won't go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. I'm fucking done with this shit. Don't bother replying.

Nazis

Do you consider it ironic that you condemn blacks and immigrants for being violent, but you constantly daydream about murdering innocent people?

Aren't you the nigger?

like in say, China?

Traitors are the first to to. Antifa fags get the rope first

fpbp

Nigga who gives a fuck bout china

>antifa

This is how you spot an edgy redditor. Antics wasn't even a huge problem until you snowflakes started chimping out over it, which did wonders for its recruitment. The future has already been foretold. LURK MORE FAGGOTS.

>traitors

>traitors first
politicians

OP dumbass, there are two criteria for day of the rope:
1. "I defiled my race"
2. "I betrayed my race"

Jews and mongrels are marched into canyons in the southwest and never come back, due to the dangers of people arguing "but they're kinda White."

True niggers used in a new type of warfare-- demographic warfare and they are marched to the Jewish/SJW controlled areas of the nation to increase population pressure.
t. Earl Turner

Antifags die first, then the niggers and politicians follow shortly thereafter

Easily manipulated whites. Just fuel for the fire.

All people that doesn't want to lynch kikes first are shills

Leafs

is this an actual white, or a magical albino they're going to chop up for potions and stew?

Antifa ez

You'd have to go after who pays them, first.

autistic turks get the raid can

Aww, poor baby.
Let's not blame the sheep but the farmer, yeah?

kikes.

>white antifas

It's a sad day (also an average one, now) on Sup Forums when you know the majority of posters have no idea what that's referencing.

Obama

People who play tough guy on anonymous image sharing forums.

ROFL i forgot they did that shit

sage folks

Shills looking for screencap bait.

You cant run away from responsibility.
Your country did the holocaust..
Now you have to pay us for your actions.
Just stop being a cry baby and run around screaming "oh maiii gawddd,the holohoax never happened oy veyyy there were no six gorillionn,Haulahoooaax neva happppeennn,the juice are lyinggg thee jews are responsibllee for everything,The jewss infected watterr with HIV!!"

this .. Norwegian user always has the best posts

I believe in redemption. Even liberals can wake up.

MSM owners and journalists, without a single doubt.