Sup Forums once again falls for CIA Nigger PSYOP

Doesn't he look a little... out of place? Maybe a little to perfect of a suspect? You seriously think this 34 yr old shape-shifting reptilian is a legitimate 20 yr old and member of the alt-right?

Maybe it's time you racist ass inbreds learned a little from the black man.

The black male has dealt with more CIA Niggers than you can ever imagine. The operative blends in, mimicking the gang members as one of their own. But, for some reason the operative has the tendency to cross the line and do much more damage than necessary in order to provoke others into raising the bar, leading to an easy prosecution and demonization of the target group. Anyone truly part of the movement knows which lines are not to be crossed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g3DKMsyoLw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=VP8t_MoiDRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This hero is exposing the pretenders. Soft faggots are revealing themselves as LARPers.

Should we purge the LARPers? I'd kill a traitor before an enemy.

oh yeah praise the dumbass that gave leftists and normal people every reason to ignore your concerns, no matter how valid.
Are you serious or just having fun?

it's not about concerns, it's not about conversations and concessions, this is what we really want desu

could you be any more obvious? fuck off back to plebbit

The CIA is very good at LARPing. They played us like a fiddle.

His mother didn't even know he was a CIA operative.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=VP8t_MoiDRc

He's not even white

goddamn these kike reporters going to his fucking mothers house

cianigger or not he did nothing wrong, and didnt go far enough

Your insight is always valuable, Mr. Jones. A shame about your kids.

James had to leave his old life behind for the sake of the mission. He will be relocated and be given a new identity. That's what happens when you get in too deep.

He did nothing wrong. He was trapped in a single lane surrounded by an angry mob. Instinct told him to get the fuck out of there.
There are videos of people doing this already. I've seen girls do it.

His mother is kind of milfy I must admit.

His mother is a jew.

Jew milfs are the best. Get with it, honkey.

Would you agree that anyone that deep in the alt-right would never go this far, so recklessly? There's no way an alt-righter would commit a terrorist style attack like that. We defend only when attacked directly, we don't stoop to Antifa levels.

There will always be mental cases in every group. Agent provocateurs and the globalist agenda is counting on it. The truth remains to be known.

The alt-right was overwhelmingly winning all night, all day. There was no reason for any of them to snap. In sports, any team winning by a lot plays the game safe to avoid penalties. Only a team desperately losing resorts to violence. The operative noticed the success of the rally and found the best way to flip it into a devastating loss. I don't think he was mentally ill at all.

I am your queen,faggots

That's the problem with mental illness. They do irrational things when triggered. So we don't know yet. Just look at the communists. Everything triggers them because they have way more mental illness but it's coupled with low-T so they act out violence in more snake-like ways.