youtube.com/watch?v=qK_v13E80O4
youtube.com/watch?v=V_7FdXET23Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

should call it false flag general desu

I don't even really use this board I just came for sick edits lol
youtube.com/watch?v=WlHdqu1iLJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=cmxIn9OU6xc
Also does anyone else know where I can get a download of super eurobeat presents initial d fifth stage

Why are the right doing isis terrorism tactics?

Da fuck is wrong with America? Stop having retarded protests or 'rallys'

"Unite the Right" was nothing short of a KO victory for liberals.

>Beta white males (few/no women) assemble around a statue holding torches looking like a bunch of wannabe KKK fucking morons
>Do Nazi salute, some unironically are calling people niggers, one guy even has a fucking Hitler quote on the back of his shirt
>20 year old white kid drives his car through a group of counter-protesters, killing 1 and injuring 19.
>Further investigation into his Facebook account reveals the vehicular manslaughterer has cringe-worthy Sup Forums memes as his Facebook profile pictures
>The entire thing is literally just ammunition for the Left to use against us for the foreseeable future

I can't help but think of this anonymous quote that is sometimes attributed to Descartes: "Any community that gets is laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe they are in good company".

This Hitler shit used to be hyperbole and satire, now there are literally people who unironically believe that we should genocide groups of people. You really think people are going to buy this shit? Have you ever left your fucking (mom's) house? Nobody thinks like this, and the fact that you guys unironically believe this shit is further proof of your social ineptitude. You guys are absolute fucking morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=p38xy9Nt0JM

just download the youtube video as a mp3 on youtube video converter

Youtube audio quality isn't up to my standard

>t. antifa

There’s no way to spin it, he plowed through a crowd and killed a woman.

Instead of chimping out like a bunch of BLM supporters, how about we all condemn this cunt and move on.

burgers always talk about civil war and only do cucked rallies where police show up look at countries like ukraine

I'll just post this.

>There’s no way to spin it
Oh they are trying.
Its doomed to fail though because the GOP and Trump have unilaterally disavowed the movement now.
Which, next election is going to haunt them because Trump will by necessity need to be more vocal about denouncing the far right.

Anyone got that one pic of him standing by his car?

Here's his Mom being interviewed:
youtube.com/watch?v=VP8t_MoiDRc
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Looks like a third world country. I seriously don't get America.

I mean at least protest about something that matters like your government illegally spying on you.

I wish someone would gas everyone who thinks its ever a good idea to tuck your fucking shirt in...

Trump will lose without the far right.

Top pleb

>This Hitler shit used to be hyperbole and satire, now there are literally people who unironically believe that we should genocide groups of people.

But Hitler never committed a genocide.

He was being chased by a bunch of guys wielding baseball bats, clearly visible in one of the videos. There is a possibility he started driving down the street, came under attack by hordes of leftists smashing at his car with bats, panicked and drove into the crowd, then backed out to get away.

This would fit entirely with left-wing protester behavior.

george soros celebrated his 87th birthday yesterday

some speculate he's really 88 though and lies about his age by one year

this

Cheers, I'll be right back

Canada is almost America. With all the illegals crossing your border it'll be full fledged.

Maybe it's hard to grasp if you live in Canada, but there are 320 million people here. There are protests every single day somewhere in the country. Sometimes for stupid shit, others for stuff that matters. See: March for Science as one major example.

That's what happens when you live in a free society. We have so many protests it's difficult to keep track.

Oh goodness, a 250 pound land whale died two years earlier than the heart attack she was destined for. What an unbelievable tragedy for burgerland, how will the country ever recover without the existence of this whale?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can see this event was made to make the right look bad. Most of the people there were probably useful idiots. The were peaceful, then leftists showed up illegally and began being violent like always. And then that car bullshit, having nothing to do with the right. And the police just let all this happen. Am I missing anything?

We don't chimp out and drive cars into people

Why are you having so many stupid protests? Why are there so many stupid people in America with out better things to do?

I mean it's gets me every time how fucked things are there.

KEK

this so fucking much but they think it will go away.
it will never go away, even nigel farage reacted negatively to the event.

this is why the alt-right will never be a credible real movement.
its nothing but water down Sup Forums memes spammed on twitter and calling everyone goy and using repetitive slangs.

this is offically the beginning of the end of the alt-right. this is not another heil victory moment or a punch a nazi trend. this is offically we have fucking nazis in america and we need to stop them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PiFm6Fo0oH8

Is this becoming a reality?

The alt-right is nothing more than a far-left creation in the first place, most of the people are just tired of being shit on for existing.

I completely agree, this has set us back half a decade, and provided grounds for msm to label the alt-right as a terrorist organization.

Dumb fuck

a thousand times this
well put
required reading

>GAS GAS GAS
Why you do this thing
XD

Nope. Trump supporter who wants the Clinton Foundation to be exposed for the child trafficking/organ harvesting organization that it is. I am a conservative economically and socially, but once you come at me with this Hitler shit, I get angry because you are the virgins holding back real progress.

Because we can. And as a general rule we don't trust authority figures, so someone somewhere always has a bone to pick with the government, political groups, or some other entity.

It's honestly perfectly fine over here. Like, the Charlottesville protest happened today. It had literally zero effect on me or anyone else in the large town I live in. The USA is mind bogglingly huge.

Yes, because ALL OF Sup Forums WAS THERE HURR FUCKING DURR. You have to be a shill, but even you can see why this turned out the way it did and why its going to get worse (hence why most of you are out shilling and being sacks of shit in general). Being callled Nazis, bigots, and racists for decades and then seeing the state of our country and world is in, do you honestly expect any of them not to adopt the identity? Do you understand what happens when, no matter what you do, you are made out to be a Nazi and a villain by the very people who were pushing it to silence and oppress people? You eventually get Nazis and villains.

The problem is that you are worried about the liberals getting a victory. If anything, this isn't a victory for them, but a repeat of the very history that they want to erase. If anything, this is a sign and a warning of what is to come. There will come a day when things like this become bigger and far more fierce. Remember, while this was over statues, it was also over the fact that all of the people who are calling them Nazis and villains want them and their race exterminated on the grounds that they are what they call them, even if they are not. I bet you none of those people are Nazis or even Neo Nazis, but they probably want to be or will even become them after that protest.

The entire reason this board is being raided is to virtue signal and "protest" these people, but instead they are continuously making it worse for themselves. This is only the beginning and it will continue. There was no loss for anyone or a win for anyone. This, friendo, is what happens when people recreate the very conditions that occurred in the past to eliminate people. This is what it is like to be doomed to repeat history. Everyone gets the bullet, including the liberals.

This was started well before we were born, but it will end once we are all dead. Know your place and play your part, this is the future you've chosen.

>most of the people are just tired of being shit on for existing
Do you like feeling like niggers felt themselves did for a couple of hundred years? You better do bitch, and you better get used to it.

>Hitler never committed a genocide

Oh yes please excuse me. Hitler didn't round up and gas 6 million Jews. He only rounded up a few hundred thousand and they happened to starve to death/die of disease in their camps. As if your revisionist history version makes it any better.

Stop being a little cuck bitch. There's nothing wrong about a torch march. In Finland the patriots have a torch march annually on the independence day.

one fucknut behind the wheel and a movement dies?

fuk dat

GET IN HERE

THE TRUTH ABOUT CHAROLOTTESVILLE AND THE SHILLS RAIDING

Thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

>This was started well before we were born, but it will end once we are all dead. Know your place and play your part, this is the future you've chosen.
fuck it, let's just flip the chess board and go home. we don't have to be played in this game anymore. it's over

HAHHAHHAHA LOOK AT YOU PUSSIES SCARED!!!

YOU FUCKERS BURN DOWN CITIES NOW BITCHIN THAT THE RIGHT FIGHTS BACK HAHAHAHHAHA

what's wrong with this guy? does he not cringe internally at his own edgetard awkwardness?

Driving a vehicle into crowds of people and you still hope the public will sympathize with the movement over ISIS? What a fucking failure this has been. Let's hope that cunt gets what is coming to him in prison.

Why are there so many thumbs down on this video and the related chopper crash AP video?

whether or not you have morals, this is a tactical tragedy you retard. Even the aspiest person who wants to make an edgy meme has to realise that this will only lead to everything they've garnered in support disappearing

We are fucked. Way to go Nazi larpers and idiots. You seriously fucked a movement. Fuck off. This is god damn ridiculous

I wanna know a bit more about his friends

Search your feelings, burgernigger. You know it to be true.

I'm loving the liberal shills coming out of the woodwork.

>don't do any activism or protests goy, if you do stuff they win
>dis one crazy guy with a nice car ruined our movement
>shart-right youtube cucks spilling speghetti everywhere

DAY OF THE ROPE

Man, you cunts truly overthink this. This isn't going to destroy """us""", it won't make a damn difference. In the same way that Thomas Mair murdering a lefty cunt politician bitch over here did absolutely nothing to damage """us""". In the same way that the recent bout of acid attacks against Muslims by white people is doing absolutely nothing to damage """us""".

To those of you with a half-sensible head, ignore all the dogshite about how "we ruined our movement". We don't have a damn movement, we're just a bunch of barely connected cunts with somewhat similar political ideas.

Take not of this not-cucked leaf

>whether or not you have morals, this is a tactical tragedy you retard. Even the aspiest person who wants to make an edgy meme has to realise that this will only lead to everything they've garnered in support disappearing
This user gets it.

>acting like ISIS
>screeching hysterically at anyone who thinks acting like ISIS is not a good look

Ffs, you're the one killing this movement.

How did I do?

I kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=qK_v13E80O4

You have a point

he was also a service member according to his mothers fb

What did you think was going to happen cucks? Everyone would just agree with us and go home, all the niggers would go back to africa, the communists and marxists would let us win. A lot more people are going to die, and that's a good thing.

The punishment for treason is death.

>only lead to everything they've garnered in support disappearing
Explain Mair/Cox then cunt. What's going to happen is this;

>one man killed another with his car
>the left blames everybody they don't approve of
>(that's everyone but themselves)
>people get sick of being called murderers when they've never hurt anyone
>get driven further from the left (that means right)

The left don't have a fucking clue how to attack us, they're like a drunk fool throwing a punch and accidentally hitting himself. If they attacked the single attacker, if they attacked the ideology, then they could hurt us. But they are obsessed with attacking PEOPLE, and most everyone is innocent.

i r8 8/8

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Even the cucked centrist are saying that there would have been no violence if Antifa didn't make it their mission to start fights with peaceful demonstrators, and that the only reason the alt-right even exists is because of left wing identity politics demonising whites.
There was no possibility of "good optics" here, a white nationalist gathering was always going to be portrayed as pure evil, even if there had been no car, even if there had been no fighting, even if there had been no spooky torches. Anyone who listens to the MSM was always going to come away from this with the opinion that white nationalism = bad. But the people who don't listen to the MSM have seen how BLM and Antifa can riot, kill cops, destroy property and be called peaceful, whereas a legitimately peaceful demonstration advocating for white issues is attacked by communists, shut down by the powers that be, and lied about on the MSM. Overall this incident has been a net gain, any losses sustained were always going to happen regardless of what actually occurred at the rally.

thx

(((borowitz)))

every time

>borowitz
Nice solid name you got there. Is it jewish by chance?
>admitting they want to control the education system

Kill yourself.

Just part and parcel of living in a major city.

Go suck your daddy Soros' kike cock.No one is falling for your shill bullshit you faggot.

The spooks target mentally unstable person and incite him to violence over a period of time which could be days, weeks, or longer. Then the unstable person carries out an attack or is caught in the planning stages. Conspiracy theory or reality? Well, we know for a fact the spooks incite people to violence just to arrest undesirables (unironical Muhammadans for one) so why not for political reasons like this attack that doesn't help in any way what this retard purports to defend.

Also, it's not by accident that the establishment drums home that anything that is opposed to anti-white hate and policies is white supremacism and worse. They do similar smears against everyone opposed to multiculturalism, globalism, and Islam so that the normalfag understands anyone who opposes any of this is a bigot, hatemonger, racist, and Islamophobe. Again and again.

And this retarded car attack is a perfect stick to beat all the opposition down. Cue: WTF I love globalism and multiculturalism and anti-white narratives now.

Motherfucker hit the nail on the head, I might be super high but I got chills

I hope in Charlottesville will smell better in twenty times

Once you go black you become tarmac.

Kill yourself you paid off faggot!

The right is gaining momentum at such a pace now that it would take an all out assault by Government forces (physical, psych, otherwise) to destroy it. Everything bad the right does brings more supporters, let's call that Catch 88.
>right winger murders someone
>left calls everyone who is not a commie a murderer nazi
>centrists get tired of being called this
>it wasn't them that did the bad thing, so why must they be blamed?
>get driven right

At the same time, everytime the left does something bad it drives people to the right too.
>lefty person hurts/kills someone
>left can't accept it as being bad
>left band together and unify around defending this bad person (e.g. the 5x cop killer in dallas?)
>centrists see the left defending murders and cunts
>get driven further right

This "Catch 88" is going to see the left completely obliterated and the right grow very powerful. Until the left learns to think outside their confined doctrine they will never win, they are killing themselves.

>What did you think was going to happen cucks? Everyone would just agree with us and go home, all the niggers would go back to africa, the communists and marxists would let us win. A lot more people are going to die, and that's a good thing.
>The punishment for treason is death.
You litterally live in a fantasy.

>shills and cuckservatives really believe is a tragedy a leftist died

Hope next time more of them will get killed.

durrr ok.

Good argument.

He was scared M'Kay! He is just a little wussy white boy. He didn't know what to do because he has low Test and a small lil Wh*te boy penis. You can't blame him for thinking those people were about to put him grave danger. They were bashing at his vehicle and he pee'd his white boy panties. He Dindu Nuffin Wrong! Secondary or 3rd manslaughter. They boy was scared of all the Antifa fascists of Soros. Scared for his life!

>brand new never used custom ACU uniform in olive drab - $100
>some random steel plating - $100-$300
>Maybe some tacticool boots - $125
>hair gel - $20
>The patch of the worst meme to ever come out of Sup Forums - priceless
Where does Paco get all his money?

The boy Dindu!

Voluntary manslaughter: (also referred to as third-degree murder), sometimes called a crime of passion murder, is any intentional killing that involves no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed".

But they didnt advocate white issues. Nazi larpers and dipshit Spencer insist on Nazi shit. The overwhelming amount of people see Nazis as being ruthless and etc. So why the fuck would you promote Nazi shit when trying to have an impact. You people are either this fucking stupid or are part of the plan. This entire day is that fucking ridiculous

block street get beat

>how it should have ended

I love their response. It summarises them perfectly. Their instinct is not to stop and help others, no one reaches for their phone to call the emergency services, instead dozens of them run after the car. Help is secondary, revenge must come first. That's just social justices all over

Is this what holocaust deniers are resorting to now? Their fee fees?

The real issue here is that the violent Left aka "antifa" is allowed to derail any rightist event.

Whatever your opinion is about such demonstrations as Unite the right, it was legal and would have been pacifical.

Antifas show up, start shit
authorities either let them escalate things, and then have a pretense to shut down the event, or generally (like in Europe) shut down the event in advance because "risk of violence".

MSM are more than happy to then describe the rightist event as violent neonazis being violent neonazis.

Anyone who spends more effort and energy in blaming the rightists for various reasons instead of denouncing the Left's terrorist methods (whatever you think of Spencer and the alt-right, they had a right to march, their event was legal) are reinforcing the leftist ability to shut down events.

hurry up and get hit by a car cuck.

nice try antifa

Dropping some Initial D for thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=V_7FdXET23Q

you're dumb as fuck. We have a republican controlled congress and 8 years of Trump. This is not about right vs left anymore. This is about "alt-right" being unacceptable to those on the right AND the left. It doesn't matter how big you think the alt-right is getting, it pales in comparison to actual white nationalist movements in the past that had WIDESPREAD support. Groups like the KKK where fucking future presidents were a part of like Harding and Truman. Right now the center is winning. Civic nationalism is winning. White Nationalism doesn't even have a fraction of the support it used to have and it's only growing smaller by the day. ABANDON IDENTITY POLITICS.

This incident will ramp up the anti-white rhetoric, which will drive more to the right.

more getting plowed over because they start hitting the car ,while behind it.
bright idea SJWs