Hunting Nazis

The Nazi scum have shown they will murder us. Make them afraid. No appeasement. Let them know we will return fire.

That's right, we'll fucking kill you. Now escalate pls. Thank you.

Make your move, you basement-dwelling piece of shit. Give every black, hispanic, and white liberal gymrat in LA and New York a gun and see how you fat fucks fare. We'll mow you to pieces, because we're smarter than you are.

What's wrong faggot?
I thought you were going to hunt us.
You talk big shit but I'll pop off your fucking skull if you try to fuck with me.

Good, go do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

>black, hispanic ... we're smarter than you are.

This is how you can spot a brainlet.

>make your move
I think we did.

Do it please I want you to, spark the race war.

LARP fag. What makes you think that every minority is going to side with you? Pic related.

pls no bully

Make your fucking move, we dare you. Just keep up that confidence. You're winning! MAGA! Just keep it up.

Our move was already made. Who's the coward now?

I just wanna be comfy in my dark basement wrapped in a blanky sippin on some whiskey while watching people kill each other on live feeds

>Make your move
Powered by Hemiā„¢

>liberal gymrat
top lels

Please do. At least when we kill you it wont be an accident and people will it was self defense. Please attack us. Give us a reason to end your manlet existence of this beautiful green earth.

I really want a traitor's skull for my fireplace.

Did somebody call?

PLEASE attack us more and give us more material for propaganda to justify exterminating you en masse.

How come black dominated countries are shitholes and white countries are world superpowers?

posting on the wrong board man.

>Make your move
>Our Alt-knight just took your pawn
>I think it's your move
Heh heh chess jokes

I've never met a beaner or nigger who can look me in the eye for more than 1.5 seconds.

Y'all are a weak people who always back down when it comes to a fight. And that's why your kind doesn't rule the world.

Cuckold.

>in LA and New York a gun and see how you fat fucks fare.
>LA and New York

lmao. Pretty fucking good I'd wager. Hell, negligent discharges would probably do most the fighting for us.

Come at me faggot i will make you dig your own grave

>basement dwelling
LOL

You DO know you have a code next to your name right? We know you're samefagging.

Also
>niggers
>spics
>smarter than us

I bet you haven't picked up a book in your god damn life.

Make. Your. Move. For real, not some douche in a cheap car killing a poor girl. Nice optics! You guys are doing a hell of a job presenting your case. Hated in the nation. Targets, all of you.

no, he really isn't
we can't let the nazis larp the right wing into a trap of no more popular support

kek

Did you ask mommy if it was okay first?

We should seriously start hunting them down like the dogs they are. My brother fought and died against these Nazi faggots in 45 and I'll gladly do the same in 2017. Who's with me Sup Forums?

Hahahahahaha, making a thread talking tough then immediately chickening out.

If you can't even be brave on the internet, you have no hope in real life kid.

What's samefagging? I've never been on this board before. I only came here to inform you that we see you, and that those of us who were blind are now aware. And look at yourselves... LOL. You're moving targets at a firing range.

Why do you keep posting niggers and spics? You think we're afraid of them?

Blacks have no IQ and Mexicans are being deported. I think we have a pretty good chance at fucking your guys up.

Ooooh big and tough guy
How big r u?

You guys couldn't last 8 hours away from your microwave. Liberal education won't help with survival. I can almost see you asking Siri to give you directions to the Nazis. You would be entertaining to watch.

>mfw my car has become the official commie murdering car :)

No you are an idiot.
The car driver was anti-trump.
The helicopter was just plain bad steering.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................................................................................................................................................................................................What did the "nazi'" do???

Moving target?
That's even worse for you guys

You changed your icon to appear as if you're a different person. From geographic location to Democrat.

This means you were trying to act as if you're multiple people. Aka samefagging.

Also I don't think you realize that we are not fazed by you. There are like 6 guys in your movement that could actually put up a fight. Have you ever played dynasty warriors? The rest of you are like those 1 hit kill npcs.

You are weaklings.

>My brother fought and died against these Nazi faggots in 45 and I'll gladly do the same in 2017

Go to bed, great grandpa.

God damn. Your brother? What are you now like 108?

Yeah because a fucking illegal spic piece of fucking rat shit. Wants to equivalate their psychos of being a criminal as to have honor in their own parasitical existence and sub human culture. Make your move? What a bean fuck! Why don't you make your move back to Mexishit land where you raping criminal stinking pieces of retarded low IQ dog shit deserve to live!

Wow the shilling on this board today is insane. Make sure to sage (placed in the option field for all you new faggots) and report everyone.

lol, we're waiting for you pathetic cumstains.

>sure thing m8
>*teleports behind you*
>*stabs with katana*
>heh, that was easy.. nothin personel kid

Spark the race war cuck, I dare you.

to smart to invent electricity and cars

Please start already. We are pushing for this. Start to kill white people on street finaly. We want race war.

>Make them afraid
lel I'm soooooo afraid hahahahaaaaaa

PLEEEEEASE DO IT FAGGOT

c-c-cunt lets go.
you know we can kill so why start another war?
lets go. start it.

Your brother fought and died for the Rothchild's to get a state of their own.

The protesters a few days ago carried placards saying "MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN" and chanted "WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS"

Now the death-lovers got the death they loved.

Only their own deaths instead of someone else's, but that's very okay.

Bring it on, commie faggot!

Jesus you are all completely mental. Take up a hobby, like golf! It's fun.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account

So you make an alliance with Communists you dumb fuck? Fuck brad pitt the wretched indian mongrel.

not gonna lie, but that's an untennable coalition. In fact, they're more likely to branch off and form their own ethnosupramacist movements and possibly ally with white ones.

Do you, the white, privileged middle class college student, byproduct of a for profit bourgeoisie education believe you have the guts to wage war and spill blood?

When your pets sense you have no spine, they'll turn on you and your associates.

You should have listened to Chompsky, faggot. You ain't seen real persecution yet or reactionary political terror and suppression.

he is projecting

Golf is o.k but.......
If i have the time i would rather play a fun game.

>>we're
What do you mean, we white man?

Stop LARPing you pussy antifa and go and kill a nazi already. Please, make our day.

Sit down!

You wont to shit!

Dynasty warriors? Like the tv show from the 80s? What the hell is that? I don't speak Parent Basement Dweller...

>liberals
>going to the gym
>implying liberals care about anything other than making excuses for being fat fucks because MUH BODY POSITIVITY, NO FAT SHAMING PLS

Reportin' for duty.

Deadass? Come thru to Staffordshire so I can wash you.

>Make your move
It's your turn

Ever read ''The Turner Diaries''? It's a fascinating read. White men are waking up. And you can't stop us, nigger.

thats it, if Trump doesnt win 2020 im moving to Argentina.

We made our move, nigger boy. It's your turn.

It won't give a race war but then we could call for mass deportations from Europe and large segregation in the States. I know my life would be better if not every darky and their mother wanted a piece of the American Pie my Ancestors Made. I also know if the Anti White Agenda wasn't meme'd by Kikes and Niggers and every otehr NON white that wanted our economical standards which have been produced in large by the white people. Kikes buy everything with their banks and Goldsmiths. They've used whitey for Centuries. They have been BTFO of our economy and schools and industry for the last 30 years.

Blacks and Anti Whites Cause This...

When I get hired to do a job t a new store that was supposed to open and I lose it to a Mexishit in my own country when it was promised to me. Who can't even speak English nor experienced at the job. Just because another Mexishit wanted her to have the position. Then that is discrimination. I should have filed but they laugh at people like me. Like they did at Trump.

Who is laughing now?

u wot m8?

WE MADE OUR MOVE! TRY AND BEAT OUR HIGH SCORE OF 3!

It's your turn. We are waiting.

You are out of your mind. DO NOT DO IT!

t. Argie

Here are your vitamins shlomo.

>Give every black and hispanic gymrat in LA a gun
So they can rob the white liberal gymrat?

DO IT

That picture of some old Hollywood pencil neck holding a big knife LMFAO!! Weak

I wonder how these anti whites feel when they think they are so righteous and perfect. Then they are around blacks that they try to suck the dicks of being anti white or pro nog then they turn on them. I wonder if they feel like they are doing good by being a victim to nogs?

Any Answers?

The left doesn't have the spine for a race war. They couldn't handle one death and some injuries. Their best hope is we drown in their river of tears.

Sorry, I don't speak pussynigga. Fly on over, have a bacon bap breakie, then square up.

And here's your hero. He knew how to put his foot down. And he killed a girl with a family and maimed others. This is what you have become. I mean, honestly, do you really think this is a good person? Take off whatever this Sup Forums BS "kek" shit is (what the fuck is that?) or whatever LARPing is and speak fucking English. I'm a visitor and I want to understand. Is it real? It seems like it is becoming real, at least for some.

>trying to reason with frogposters
Theres your problem

This movie was absolute cringe.

Go shill against the muslims and blacks and spics killing white people every day you dumb piece of shit.

ANOTHER COMMIE BITES THE DUST!

Human life is meaningless you fucking dolt.

Some idiot ran down a couple people. Because some people were protesting history being erased and a statue being removed. Because some people were sick and tired of foreigners being given value over themselves. Because they're sick of white people being raped and murdered by black people in overwhelming numbers each and every day.

Fuck off. People died, who gives a shit. People die all the fucking time, and the left is responsible for more of it and infact, responsible for this too. They always block roads with their stupid tantrums. Well today they learned not to block fucking roads.

maximum cringe

Whites are being maimed, raped and killed daily in Europe as we speak, faggot. You leftist pussies can dish it out, but you can't take it. You started this. Remember that.

>black, hispanic
This is a good idea, actually. First they will kill their own, then they will turn on each other.

Also, another hobby idea for you fine folks: tennis! Go and hit some balls, like Wimbledon champion Roger Federer! It's fun!

Dodge makes some good trucks, next time we rent those babies..

Instead of posting Nazi memes and killing women, maybe catch up on some TV! Twin Peaks is worth watching. It's fun!

>liberal gym rat

Music is cool, and can provide a welcome distraction from white supremacist fantasies. Check out bands like Joy Division. It's fun!

Nothing beats a nice bike ride on a sunny day. Dust off that Schwinn and start pedaling, instead of worshipping Hitler. Maybe one day you'll win the Tour de France! It's fun!

Instead of catching up on TV and watching Twin Peaks, maybe post some Nazi memes! Killing women is also worth trying. It's fun!