Reparations Thread

All, It is time to stop the complaints about white privilege once and for all. We must give reparations to any black that was a slave. That should solve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1E_NTSFE0CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll make it worse.
Just like having a nigger president made it worse.

So no reparations

Don't black people already get reperations in the form of government transfer payments? i.e. medicaid, food stamps, and welfare

>We must give reparations to any black that was a slave.
I'll happily support giving every black 40 acres and a mule, in africa. Note: Offer only available in africa, and you must renounce your US citizenship and you are illegible to apply for US citizenship for the rest of your life.

Happily.

The best reparations are eliminating income tax, welfare, and business regulations to simulate the economy of the late 19th Century / early 20th Century in which black people saw their greatest aggregate advances in society.

It'll make America great again for everyone too, and with economic prosperity comes more accepting attitudes, hence reducing racial animosity.

P.S. close the borders

$400K take it or leave it!

youtube.com/watch?v=1E_NTSFE0CE

>to any black that was a slave
considering slavery ended when you had your civil war it should be no problem to pay reperations to blacks who were slaves in the 1860s

Irony: Lil Wayne said racism doesn't actually exist. On camera.

He's also anti-BLM.

Reperations can never bring true justice, these people were forcibly taken from their home country, it is only right that they should be returned to Africa where they can escape oppression from privilaged whites.

>We must give reparations to any black that was a slave
so none? there have been no slaves in over 150 years.

If you give them their gibs, they'll just ask for more gibs.

Umm shouldn't the reparations be paid by countries that enslaved them rather than those that bought them ?

Going to have to agree.

It isn't fair to keep them in this hell hole of patriarchal white oppression.

Back to Africa where they can live in peace with other people of color.

Niggers have been getting reparations for 70+ years via DEM PROGRAMS. We pay almost a million dollars in taxes per nigger lul

It will make it worse. Im not giving my money to a nigger

Niggers are like tumors if you feeding it I'll keep growing and vice versa

the problem is anyone who was a slave is long dead.

All the slaves from back then are now long dead so...

why is this a "problem"? not my fault niggers were too lazy to get their reparations when they were still alive.

>Fun Fact

>Lil Wayne Hates BLM

Keep trolling OP... disinfo agent faglord