I'm so fucking dissapointed in the right-wing? Is this what you're fighting for? Fuck...

I'm so fucking dissapointed in the right-wing? Is this what you're fighting for? Fuck, i thought it was for liberty of your own people, doesn't seem like it's the goal you just want to fuck over anyone thats not in your bubble

what a disgrace. and for what? someone remind me how white people are oppressed.

We have to score higher on SATs then niggers.
We don't have a homogeneous area that's just for our own people, something that all other races have.
We're not allowed to have our own opinions for our own interests without backlash.

The American right is now globally synonymous with Nazism and white supremacy. This is the narrative being pushed on every news network around the world. How stupid are these LARPers? We warned them they would be hijacked by controlled opposition

>We don't have a homogeneous area that's just for our own people, something that all other races have.
what?

>We're not allowed to have our own opinions for our own interests without backlash.
opinions go both ways. you aren't being imprisoned for your opinions, people just don't like you and don't want to work with you.

>what?
All other races have homogeneous countries, islands, reserves, etc. that are there to keep foreigners out.
Japan is homogeneous, that means mono-racial. It is like 90% of other countries in the world because it is mono-racial.
Only White countries are forced to carry the burden of diversity.
>opinions go both ways
Definitely not in college, I had a libshit professor lie and say Muslims are a race, just for pointing out that lie I was kicked out.

I'm so saddened by today. Truly I am. I wanted this to be an event where the alt right would really appeal to the masses, and reach the goal as coming off on the informed side. Now anything remotely alt right will be classed as racist. We're done for. The movements over. Honestly, I feel so disappointed. People died , no matter who they were, Antifa or not. It wasn't the right place for it. We look like scum. The Alt right and Pol is over.

>waaaaaaah

Personally, I think we should sit down and move over for POC to do as they like

Stfu fag of course it's going to be labeled racist, we're proud to be white and that is automatically racist nowadays

Thas rite shut the fuck up nigga.

You realize that this board has been being subversive for years, right? You think you can change you flag and blend right in?

>Carry placards with MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN
>Chant "WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS"
>"user, you want to fuck over anyone not in your bubble"

No, just leftists like the above.

You know this, but pretend you don't. That's a sign of the insectile antihumanity I am speaking about. You are not human, and do not have human rights or a right to exist.

I've been at work for the last 2 nights with no internet, can I get a basic gestalt?

All I know is there the unite the right rally happened and some guy ran over a bunch of leftists? Is that right? Why are people disappointed with the right?

Changed it because I'm an Aussie and don't want to be hit with the 'THIS DOESNT EVEN CONCERN YOU ITS NOT IN YOUR COUNTRY' BTFO meme.
I'm not expecting sympathy. Just that I aligned my personal life with the alt right; so goodbye career. Not anyone else's fault but mine.
I'll still be with the right. Always. I'm just disappointed.

T-that's cause uummm....

>Pol

Shut the fuck up

I'm fucking sick of all this moral posting
Yes this is what we stood for
All those memes and jokes you think I wasn't being serious when I said race war now?
Honestly this is exactly what pol needed all these redditors and T_D fags were coming over thinking this was all satire or just memeing
No all you moral fags can fuck off
Sup Forums is and will remain to be fringe
Until people forget about this accident and then normies start coming and then another savior will get all these fags to fuck off again
Rinse and repeat

>be you
>be European or Jew whatever the fuck you are
>leave a continent full of people that looks just like you for a continent full of people that looks nothing like you
>centuries later cry and complaint that your country looks nothing like you.

Ok

I couldn't be called "right-wing", but bubble?

White genocide is real and if you still deny that, you should LURK MORE.

Everyone that goes to this marches, maybe someone in this thread, ignore the shills like OP. Keep going, keep being organized. Organizing is what matters.

So, who bought all the tiki torches anyways?

But who bought all those tiki torches?

Yeah I'm not immortal dipshit.
America wasn't a country before whites made it into one.
Keep talking you fucking idiot.

Soros

>muh homogenous areas
who cares, how is that oppression? there are plenty of areas with only white people.

>Definitely not in college
yeah right. which college was this? you say you were kicked out for simply telling a professor 'no muslim is not a race'?

The absolute state of America

Whites made it into a 90% White country when before it was barren and scarcely populated.
I am not telling you the college because you're worthless to me.
And yeah, that's it, leftists just want to preach and lie/restrict freedom of speech.
They are the true facists.
If their movement was so great they wouldn't have to lie.
>who cares
The people you're fucking bitching about, faggot.
There are hardly any areas like that, there are diversity quotas and policies to make that impossible, IE oppression.

i can cherry pick news stories, too. all of the recent white child abuse/death cases in recent memory were perpetrated by whites. murder and brutality isn't unique to one race.

It's easy to say that when that and a follow-up attack have both occurred. This people could've been paid shills to be honest with you.

Increase your chill, bro.

Do it then, stop being all talk.
Post FBI race and crime statistics as well, full blown Mexican labeled as white and everything

ITS A VIOLENT FORM OF CONDESCENDANCE BY
RACIST OF WHITE MALE

DONT WILD BOARS DO
SIMILAR BEHAVIOR PATTERNS
FIND OUT WHAT ANIMALS HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS
MAKE THE DNA/GENE CONNECTION

you remind me of a quote. it goes like, 'you can't reason with crazy and you can't argue with stupid.'

Nobody trusts the media and the Nazi meme is dead

Is that your argument? Real pathetic.
Do you even know what a strawman is?

>Fuck, i thought it was for liberty of your own people
I don't think alt-right are libertarians.
Actually I think they think libertarians are the problem.

>le alt right co-exist meme
No

As of the moment info is somewhat sparse. Some are saying that the car was attack and he simply panicked and accidently killed someone, others are saying he simply rammed into a group of antifa. People who are trolling are making fun of the victim while the lefty people bite that bait and try to shame anons into feeling bad, with little effect because all there posts sound generic and insincere.

how about focusing on the causes of crime and curbing crime for all races instead of competing over who has killed more. i'm not going to exploit the victims just to prove a point you're going to reject anyway but you know just as well as i do white people can be responsible for reprehensible criminal acts, too.

>you just want to fuck over anyone thats not in your bubble
of course, it's a political movement spawned from internet memes. idiocracy in effect.

>the cause of crime
Look at Africa
Look at Mexico
Case closed numbnuts

Why can't these alt-right rallies be cool for once? I don't think any violence would occur if we just served some free food and beer. These pictures make us look like larping KKK faggots.

I would like to have parity. for every nigger killed by a white person, 4 white people are killed by a nigger. It should be zero, but until that time more niggers need to die.

>le faggy moral argument
Get the fuck back to plebbit you faggot.

why do you make a connection with race rather than other factors such as upbringing, drug use, poverty for example?

>Nobody trusts the media and the Nazi meme is dead
you're right, fuck the nazis
they are only a minority of edgey cringelords
surely, most people will see reason, we haven't lost yet

It does concern you. Niggers are rioting through your country, muslims are committing more terrorism and gang rapes and chinks are fucking up your economy. Grow a pair.

>how about focusing on the causes of crime and curbing crime for all races

Yeah, its genetics you dumb civic nationalists.

They wouldn't be in a shitty situation if they werent shit themselves. They'd pick up a trade and be handy somehow, that's how civilization works. And when you fail at civilization it's the entire races fault.

i'm willing to bet you're not exactly a premier authority on genetics.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account

if you kill your enemies they win

and back to neogaf you go

i feel like you need to take several history classes before we have this discussion

>extreme right and left killing each other over a fucking statue

this is actually hilarious

can't have liberty if there's commies alive

im like....so fucking disappointed in the right wing rn..??? like??? im crying???

pissing in an ocean of piss

And you are? Ducking and dodging every argument I make by changing the subject. You disturb me.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

THE SHILLS ARE RAIDING AS LOLBERTARIANS AND ANCAPS

do i know you? are you the guy who was lying about being kicked out of college for saying muslims aren't a race?

>Everyone that goes to this marches, maybe someone in this thread, ignore the shills like OP. Keep going, keep being organized. Organizing is what matters.

Just to correct that:

Any organization will be infiltrated, any communication intercepted.

Sure, organize, but always presume a leftist/psychopath with government access is recording your conversation. The only place they can't look is inside your head.

kek

This is a divide and conquer thread. We ancaps have no problem with your ethnostate, provided it's private property and each individual consents to being there. If either of these conditions are broken my neighbors and I will send in the EK-98 squad and return the violators of the NAP to the dirt.

We can be friends and allies, buddies.

Being called nazis for not buy the SJW bullcrap

Become a real nazi

What happened people? you suck

Yes, check the IDs retard. And it's not a lie, the course material was "how to be a Muslim, for racists"
Immediately I got kicked out/threatened not to speak up. Libshits oppress people by calling anything they don't agree with hate speech. They literally are the Nazis they claim to hate so much.
Now what? You've run out of ways to escape.
Face the truth.

You deserve to lose if you're gonna be a gene denier. Which you will. How can anyone listen to you when its well known that races behave differently and that blacks are more prone to criminal behavior?

>implying

kek.

We needs the nuclear codes goys. What is up with nk that was a true happening now we are focusing on Dodge chargers shit happens people drive cars into crowds and deer hives all the time...right? : /

>why don't you let people shut you down quietly, that's their rights
Fuck off anarcho-kike!

>how about ignoring the racial contexts of crime rates and try to solve the problem without addressing a central issue
How about quit being a retard?

Look at you lefty faggots crying like little BITCHES when the right does the sameshit you've been doing for years!!

Buckle up PUSSIES!!! You keep behaving like animals you'll get fucked up!

>1 post by this ID
It's a slide thread you dumb fucking cocksuckers.

>you just want to fuck over anyone thats not in your bubble
Nigger that's what the right-wing has always been about!

No. There's a reason Nazis have lost every fight, because most everybody reject their ideology.

Communism legit has a better win-loss record than Nazism and White Supremacy - historical fact.

It's a fail because it's high end autist faggotry. Nobody hijacked anything, you had your moment and you took an L.

Go live in the Bronx you little autistic faggot. Find out for yourself what people of color think about your dumb pasty ass and your muh principles. And if you're not going to practice what you preach don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

The cops led us to believe they were going to let us go through with our protest after a federal judge ruled that it was legal to do so, and then the sons of bitches started tear-gassing, macing and beating us, while herding us into a mob of violent communist revolutionary terrorists. They then refused to let us regroup, declaring anywhere where we tried to meet-up as an “unlawful assembly.”

This was all totally illegal. It was a government conspiracy, apparently ordered by the governor, because these were state cops. The most outrageous thing of all – as always – is the media, which is blaming us – saying that we started the violence! We were attacked by cops and then sent by the cops to be attacked by communist terrorists! And somehow, some way, we are the bad guys. The entire country is going along with this madness, but the record stands and it exists: we were ambushed by terrorist cops who were working hand-in-glove with the communist terrorists. All of this because they were afraid of what we had to say. Well. They just made us six million times stronger.

If the event would have went through peacefully as we’d planned, it would have been a massive victory. But this is a victory of a whole other order. It is now a fact that local, state and presumably federal authorities will act with illegal violence in cooperation with terrorist groups in order to keep us from simply giving speeches.

The jig is up. The cat is out of the bag. This sort of abuse happens to no one else. We are the only true resistance to the system. And today proved that.

exactly, OP is dumbass for thinking alt-right is anything other than right-wing SJWs