Suspicious

>hundreds of bait threads

What's being slid right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-virginia-officers-killed-helicopter-crash-near-charlottesville-are-mourned-n792146
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Helicoptor crash

Yeah wait a minute. What the fuck happened with that?

the fact that a lawful assembly was declared unlawful by the state before it began, and that the national guard was sent in a state of emergency to shut it down.

pretty big deal concerning freedom of speech and whites just went down. very illuminating event, but the media doesn't discuss it and it isn't talked about much here even because waterfall of shills.

On faux news it was all >muh white supremacists committed an act of terror.
Had to turn it off

bumping for knowledge. An avalanche of shills.

All Threads have been straight cancer tonight TBQH senpai.

Nothing is being slid, this is just a weak concerted effort to break up and demoralize us. We're used to this and it doesn't work other than slightly annoy us when ten threads of the same topic float around.

Right? Check the catalog means nothing on Sup Forums

>What's being slid right now?
My 9 inch cock up you're moms anus

heli crash
who was the real driver

They aren't sliding anymore they're attempting to take the board completely

Joke's on you he has two dads.

I'm going to become offended if no one checks these.

It's a demoralisation tactic.

>Just give up
>now that a guy ran some commie antifa blm faggots over, it's over for white people!

was the helicopter shot down?

Sheeeeeeit

more likely to be killswitched

I'm will be very hard to hide what the truth is about this with so many people out and about. The police helicopter crashing is weird as shit and the condemnations of "white supremacist terrorists" sounded awfully scripted. Something is up, but whatever it is it may not work for (((them))). Remember, Sandy Hook didn't go anywhere and that was far more elaborate setup if we're talking false flags. This Russian hacked much elections is just about dead so they needed a new distraction for the plebs.

GET IN HERE

good catch. and good duble

Leftypol thinks they got us now lmao. These cucks are so easy to spot it's hilarious.

you're not gonna get a good thread after a happening like this, not on today's Sup Forums.
just use it to practice your shitposting skills and try to keep shills in co tainment threads

Helicopter crew assassinated by gov't

Why did the police direct the original protest into the opposition purposely?
This has false flag written all over it from the start, people will obviously claim its ludicrous to even think our government would take measures to subvert the truth

Even when there's declassified documents on the very same type of shit happening in the past

Pic related gets posted every now and then but this type of tactic was used heavily in the past and extends beyond internet forums

this

I would say that the best strategy right now, that we've been 'infiltrated' by the most incompetent shills imaginable, is to do exactly what trump is doing

condemn the false flag attacks and return to our daily routine

of course some BLM-tier public violence has nothing to do with white people or us. we need to directly remove this jewish infestation called 'alt-right' and return to being Sup Forums

Liberals just shitposting. I think they are so stupid they think "I used to be X but now you have gone too far and I am gone" will change minds.

Shit ton of 1 posts by this ID taking place. Looks like that faggot Soros is really paying overtime for this shitposting.

Yeah so much sliding going on its insane

Yesterday there was user who was describing the exact mechanism and physics and material the deep state uses for their reverse engineered anti grav craft. Lots of replies. Gone in 5 minutes. I wish some ex google analytics guys could do a bot / traffic analysis of Sup Forums

Bump, I'm curious as well

So the heli was to increase the numbers of casualties on a given day so that a state of emergency could be justified?

no such thing as 'sliding'

pol is under direct attack

if you haven't been around long enough to read the Sup Forums pulse, this is what a raid looks like

remember when the media and shills scrambled in trying to label pol as "alt right" and everyone was like
>"lol fuckoff"

now the "alt-right' has done a "bad" and must repent!

Same shit different year.

neat

Nicely said user

This is what memetic warefare looks like

We need get more good anons here to reply to informative threads and just ignore bait / slide threads

It's just a numbers game and it's the only way.

at least there is no imminent threat of nuclear conflict right?

North Korea

this is the current standing order for shills

>just accept it
>everyone thinks you look bad

>JUST LAY DOWN GOY
>ITS OVER

there's more people around, because an important political event happened. that tends to happen in politics boards.
reminder a group of white nationalists decided to do a rally with torches, and the next day one of their members decidde to drive a car into a crowd killing 2 peaceful protesters

>and the next day one of their members decidde to drive a car into a crowd killing 2 peaceful protesters

Nice try. The driver was a communist.

This thread is also not about that bullshit.

>Nice try. The driver was a communist.
don't be a sore loser. the guy is the representation of the WN cancer we produce here with our jokes
>This thread is also not about that bullshit.
the thread is about Sup Forums activity. after what happened it's only natural people want to express their point of view, that's how Sup Forums works

idk but the helicopter crash has alot to do with it. the guy in custody isnt the guy who was driving the car. the shilling is fucking insane right now

>the guy is the representation of the WN cancer we produce here with our jokes

False.
You don't know shit.

this is some next level false flag

friend, snap out of it. people died because a maniac run over a crowd of protesters.
it's not a joke anymore

We're not your friends you fucking kike. We smell you.

Nothing is being slid. The /leftypol/ commie pieces of shit are just trying to disrupt Sup Forums as usual. They think they have a lot of ammo now just because they have pictures of white nationalists getting pepper sprayed and a commie whale got killed.

you're being too aggressive for no reason buddy. relax. nobody harmed you. and you can have as many white children as you want, I don't care.
Just relax

Personally I think it's time we all had a nap. What do you say?

Refreshing to find a thread not infested with bots, trolls and shills. Am I safe here? That shit wears you out.

Personally I think it's time we all had a nap. What do you say?

Would you fuck off cunt

msm trying to cover for the fact that they're frauds and the russian narrative is a lie. Nothing more.

we are safe in our /safethread/

"peaceful protesters"

That's why a good number of them hat baseball bats - because they're peaceful right?

We see you /leftypol/

Mobile link?

I'm not sure if it's slide threads to hide something, possibly the helicopter crash and potential false flag. But I'm absolutely positive it's an attack on morale, to make us think there's no future for a white based movement. They're completely wrong though, this will never slow down.

dude, it's just an innocent girl

I mean for fucks sake

God damnit nearly more than half the threads on Sup Forums are shill threads right now, it's a combined invasion of ShareBlue and Reddit.

Checked for the first one faggot.
Shills on overdrive it'll pass in a few hours. Is the identity even confirmed?
Richard Spencer is a goofy faggot in any case

He really doesn't look that similar to the photo of the guy in the car, there are some noticeable differences.

Would you care to explain friend?

shame and waste of nice car, why could he use a ford pickup instead?

Here's a fun assignment. Check the catalogue for how many threads contain >1 post by this ID

It's at least in the double digits

No, the heli was two state troopers watching antifa incase things got out of control. The heli followed the driver after the incident. CIA shot it down so they could switch the driver out for the patsy.

Also who was on the helicopter?

probably some important jew since the shilling is in overload mode.

It would be important to figure out who organised the left rally. They were in on it. The rally organizers led everyone directly down that road towards the operative.

it's a guy that run over a crowd with a car. there's dozens of witnesses, multiple videos and he was arrested and charged by the police on the scene.
don't diminish what happened, that's sick.

Ye sliding and shilling was insane yesterday and earlier today

Do shills think they are invisible or something when they are extremeley obvious

>theplotthickens

Two state troopers.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-virginia-officers-killed-helicopter-crash-near-charlottesville-are-mourned-n792146

Notice the lack of police in this picbut yet the police arrested the driver next to the car. So where are the cops and driver? Why is this not a crime scene. The only thing that makes sense is thisThe cops planted the patsy. The real driver left with other CIA operatives. The units responding may very well have been CIA themselves.

People die everyday user, stop being a newfag

I don't think they care. It's some kind of pathetic revenge or something.

Sorry, ment you link your post at the top of this post

1 digit close and yet so far

Nothing's being slid. Sup Forums is running at peak capacity right now

and yet here we are.

what did you mean by these

They're going to find us.

What is the name of the guy in that vid?

>sports car of peace

>MY WIFES SON DIED AT SANDYTOWN NEWHOOK YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER
Holy shit, history really does repeat itself.

If the driver was /ourguy/ we'd be whooping and cheering at the Happening nature of it all. This is something the shills don't understand. We know it was false flagged due to the drip drip drip nature of information about him. We don't need any further details to know it was a set up, the reporting pattern makes it obvious.

The unintended question is now: why are they so terrified of white people they call out the National Guard as an opening move? We get that they don't like us very much, or even hate us. But why are they so scared of us?

whose they?

communists are not people

the NKVD

a prominent homosexual son of an high officers died.

Shills

fucking this tbqh.
We know /ourguys/ when we see /ourguys/

This was /cianiggers/

does it matter if it was a false flag, some commies just got their shit tucked in and Im happy about it.

its about time people started dishing out serious consequences for them

lets hope it's not the last time

If this thread 404's soon here's my final OC

why is there and abort option if the damn thing doesnt work anyways?

>inb4 is that what your mom said

kike, fuck off.

>why are they so terrified of white people they call out the National Guard as an opening move?
The kike elite smell blood in the water. They've watched people like us go from a fringe cult to a growing legitimized movement. Things are no longer fat autists ranting about Jews on the dark corner of the internet. Anti-semitism is growing. They want to stamp out any and all right wing politics before it's too late. The election was a good example. Trump is by all means a zionist shill, but it WAS supposed to be Hillary. The internet threw a kink in that. Between the email scandals, pizzagate, swaying the political tide with memes, and genuinely influencing the public, we scared them. We beat their propaganda teams like David Brock. We picked apart their bullshit and made it public. They're afraid of the growing anti-semitism. They won't stop until being so much as a little right wing makes you vilified in the eyes of the goyim. This is preparation for the next election, and to put a stop to what they perceive as a legitimate, out of control, and growing threat to their corruption and power.

Tl;dr: We memed to hard during the election. We are no longer harmless shitposters. We are a legitimate cultural threat to their narrative and agenda. Expect it to get worse.

calm that spacing son. Someone's liable to call you a reddit spacer.

fuck off bro

what r u some time of anti-spacermite?

show some tolerance

Thanks for the bumps, slide poster.

>Select all images of a helicopter

my friend if you're still not using legacy captcha I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

(hint) don't use chrome

oh believe you me, after the shit I'vew seen go down since 2000 I will KILL any kike or their shabos goyim I encounter before they kill me.

Im so filled with rage I will not take my last breathe unless my hands are stained with kike blood

The kikes are taking advantage of this situation to divide us, don't fall for it.