THE MAN IN THE CAR IS NOT THE SAME MAN IN THE MUGSHOT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/06/17/george-huguely-v-appeals-murder-conviction-to-u-s-supreme-court/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/06/17/george-huguely-v-appeals-murder-conviction-to-u-s-supreme-court
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=rtA2dwXYpi8
archive.is/AdjJR
youtube.com/watch?v=cwqFEPT5MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXAKFmvRfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The greatest leaf to ever exist.

God bless your soul.

Yes it is you spastic dropkick maple stain

Im behind 7 proxies.

why the fuck is this a webm

heeb state shenanigans

It really doesn't look like the same guy, holy shit. For one, the shirt is different, but people can change their shirt. The dude in the car looks completely different though. I don't know if it is just the angle, but the driver has a much less round and fat face.

holy shit

no but seriously why the fuck is this a webm

who is this guy

Anyone know who took this picture? If you look at the truck's grill there's a white SUV with no police stickers.

Did he chang his clothes? In the car he's wearing a completely different shirt. Also why did everybody overlook the helicopter crash?

delete this

Those are jail clothes given in the jail of charlottesville

There are facial differences. That isn't the same man

He will get off. They attacked his vehicle and it will be a hung jury. Riots will peak.

Good eye. I posted this pic long time ago but not sure who took it.

They look different. See pic related and compare. Image is from washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/06/17/george-huguely-v-appeals-murder-conviction-to-u-s-supreme-court/

Archived it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/06/17/george-huguely-v-appeals-murder-conviction-to-u-s-supreme-court

RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD! GET IN HERE

james g field

They have shitty patterns, that's what I was told by another user.

All this evening I have been trying to find the mugshot and case from the court to legitimize that he was booked. However I cannot find anything, just recently I helped a friend find someone he knows that got booked and the court website gave me immediately his case.

How are there not more fucking photos of this guy? Everyone was filming yet we just have this blurry shot

cia nigger #19834836

Of course it is you mong.
Google superrecogniser, do the test, find out why you are that bad in facial recognition.

default ESC format, don't have a converter installed

Not just the pattern but the official issue has blueish color, you pleb.

There's a video in facebook that shows the side of his car, but the side windows are completely polarized.

kekbook (slash) HRGrassrootsCoalition (slash) videos (slash) 267260040444119

You motherfuckers are so retarded

Tfw a group of weaponized autists discover this false flag in under 24 hours.

nope
si senor

>based leaf

>false flag
Goddamn it, I'm going to another chan
Tomorrow you'll be talking about how pic related is a pedophile and related to pizzagate

You faggots deserve eachother

take it to facebook now show the goys the shoa

7 proxies

man in the car is much bigger
more 'rubust'
less fatty.

is rather like a soldier or something

yeah it is.

quit this obsessive conspiracy bullshit.

doesn't mean that Antifa hasn't been picking a fight with the alt-right for over a year. well, they finally got the results they wanted.

He's a soldier with the SAME EXACT NAME

Where are the police. Why is this not a crime scene. The police arrested him next to the fucking car so this is obviously before the police got there.

So where is the driver and where are the police?

The fuck it is uou kangaroo fucking faggot. Go prep your wifes mudslime bull, then, KYS

fuck off
natsoc fags

Show your flag, faggot

Instead of investigate the face you burgers should investigate the helicopter crash
That seems a lot more suspicious

Anons were looking up flights in another thread- correlating the crashed bird, and a second heli seen leaving the area of the crash sight. The thread 404d

This. The chopper was AT the rally watching antifa. The chopper followed the vehicle after it left and the CIA niggers shot it down.

too late for thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=rtA2dwXYpi8

It was obviously aliens. Although he looks a bit like a brony.

fuck man.. can i get the full story?

archive.is/AdjJR this thread is pretty on top of it imo

if push comes to shove and the leftists gain control should I be scared? if theyre capable of this theyre capable of coming to my house and putting a bullet through my head in a few years. (im behind 0 proxies, am i a dumbfuck?)

bump

(((They))) are already in control

Then how the fuck are we going to spread this shit? Spam twitter? Beg YouTubers?
Niggers if this doesn't make a headline we are BTFO forever.

Trump already knows.

Yeah, it's the same guy, not everything is a conspiracy ya know.

>why can't I see deployed airbags in that pic, taken as he was backing up?

that's a tow truck you fucking tard. grow up.

The man in the car is John Travolta.

Of course it's not
Also, no coverage on the helicopter crash.
It's so hard to get that stinky false flag smell off of everything

thankyou

So who was in the helicopter that made it go down?

Some local news crew or somebody that wasn't in on the plan that saw what happened and would have blown the story wide open?

Or maybe it was the person who drove the car?

He fits the profile though. Ugly, shit hair cut, lasted two weeks in the Army, disturbed kid from single parent family, bullied at school. Made for /pol.

"Got a great idea for our false flag op, lets frame a guy, and our secret agent should have a name that's similar, but two letters different"

I find that glare in front of the driver rather convenient. Most people don't know that cameras see into the infrared more than people. Infrared lights are INVISIBLE to people but can create a glare like this. Some people use it as a disguise that ONLY shows up on cameras. (pic related)

this, why is he so desperate to kickstart his career more?

Police don't crash their helicopters very often.

Going to be interesting. It'll be hard for them to silence the NTSA.

wtf are you guys smoking, it's the same damn guy

>the sun works for the government

the windows were tinted, so user had to crank up the gain and thus glare becomes blown out

NO AIRBAGS

10 and 2

Was just thinking this too.

If I slammed my car into another vehicle, the airbag would go off and my car would be disabled.

It's not impossible that he disabled his airbags ahead of time but at least shows this was planned.

>It's not impossible that he disabled his airbags ahead of time but at least shows this was planned.

True. So much for the "scared driver" defense...

youtube.com/watch?v=cwqFEPT5MVM

Someone should try and find the shop where those aftermarket rims were installed.
might give more insight to the owner/history of the vehicle.

If he had airbags he wouldn't be able to drive backwards.

No radiator crushed into the pulleys of the motor.

Radiator not even scratched apparently, not a drop of fluid and no steam, after PKOWING 2 cars 20 yards down the road. The vehicle was prepped. Reinforced rad support

>True. So much for the "scared driver" defense...
his car was being attacked before he did anything. this is clearly shown in the video.

Airbags arent operator

Charge whoever attacked the car with murder

it was the head of the DSA aka Nick Mullen.

So he speeds up, starts slowing down, the car gets hit by a nigger with a towel and he goes full enough is enough?

this!

it's hard to say exactly, it's possible there were other people hitting his car that we can't see. you can barely see the one in my picture because it's so low resolution. we we do know other people had bats, as they ran up after him and started smashing his windows.

so there's no doubt he was being attacked before he showed any signs of planning to run over anyone, and that there were people with weapons in the crowd.

the scared driver defense is plausible.

I'm impressed you did this on fucking GIMP

Hats with multiple wavelength infra red leds dazzle most consumer grade digital cameras . Serious security cameras are wise to this technique or should be assumed to be .

Looks close enough to me. Are we on Pizzagate-tier theories now?

just did this and got literally every face wrong.

what does this mean about me? I never have trouble recognizing people I know IRL

The reflection in the grill, not the grill itself. keep up.

Kys nazi scum

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

He just panicked like any other person would.

>just driving along minding your business
>oh dang look at these crazy people
>they are masked (illegal in Virginia under these circumstances)
>you don't have to yield as they are not in a cross walk
>try to just keep driving slowly and carefully because rational people will just avoid you, right?
>masked people with bats & clubs stand in front of you and try to stop you with the implication of violence
>you keep going so now they feel justified to use real violence because in their minds, you just tried to run them over
>go full nope, panic, and jam on the gas
>plow into the whole crowd
>gun it out of there or get lynched
>all of this happens in 10 seconds

He'll get off scot free.

And they're all delightful.

sure looks like him to me. closer than any other person Sup Forums is trying to pin to the driver.

OP is posting false information. This photo of the driver just surfaced.

How does he keep getting away with this shit?

My sides are spinning like a dreidel.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXAKFmvRfM

Do I really have to dissect this conspiracy faggotry and call it out for the bullshit that it is?

Mouth size and structure is the same. His head is tilted back; you can faintly see his nose bearing the same structure as well.

Soldier's portrait in is slightly off-angle, it doesn't precisely match up to the driver's facial structure. Soldier's face is clearly wider from a straight shot, kid's face is less pronounced than soldier's.

Come on guys, I expected you all to be better at facial recognition than this sensationalized schlock.