I was away today, what the hell happened? Can I get a rundown of the events?

I was away today, what the hell happened? Can I get a rundown of the events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHs5sWkF7MM
archive.is/AdjJR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rundown
That is exactly what happened.

I still dont know if the guy was altright or not

No, but you can get run down.

Here you go.

kek'd hard

fpbp

White nationalist killed some white people

I'm choking on my PPJ sandwich

>peaceful right wing rally in a liberal county
>antifa shows up and starts shit
>police join antifa and kick out right wingers, pepper spray them, kick them in the shins while hiding behind their shields
>right wingers disperse
>commies block roads preventing people from leaving
>commie killer runs his car into other cars causing massive injuries to dozens of commies and killing one whale
Pretty good day
They thought they won just because they had police on their side, but then one of them died lol

youtube.com/watch?v=UHs5sWkF7MM

Milk was needed.

This is an overwhelming loss for the right.

The entirety of the day hinged on the identity of the driver.

Fuck off, retard.

Another false-flag, there's probably going to be another one soon.

useful idiots in the right walked into an obvious trap where they became totally associated with actual nazis at the event. now the right wing = nazis and trump is literally hitler. a false flag attack where a right wing Sup Forums type beta male drove a dodge challenger into the crowd killing a couple and injuring 19.

basically we were played and now populism is nazis. and 99% of white people don't like nazis. so immigration control and other important policies are going to be harder to get popular support for now.

a shameful shit show all around actually

And he's a Jew.

kys commie scum

Except the fact that this was a false flag has gotten mainstream acceptance, and the guy they say is the driver is a Jew.

your overreacting this shit will be soon forgotten just like the BLM cop killer

>Except the fact that this was a false flag has gotten mainstream acceptance,

true enough, and a major relief that is. Sup Forums isn't as stupid as stupid does. and we didn't fall further into the trap... yet

trump has been literally hitler for 2 years now nothing has changed

>now
>now
>now
how fucking oblivious are you? "muh nahzt droompf" has been going on for two years, what the fuck did you think it would lead to?

>we
fuck off alt-lite shitskin

huh? really? what makes you say that? source on both these claims?

just got up and i'm trying to catch up

>implying pol ever gave a fuck about pushing some political agenda
>implying all of this and all that will be is not for the lols
Fuck off new fag

>the driver of the car is a jew
I've seen this said a few times, where are you getting it from? I don't want to say that to someone and then not be able to prove it myself.

yeah but those were baseless claims for 2 years. this time you have a major protest with over a thousand right wingers and there are kkk and nazis planted all over the place. then the national guard acted like they had to be called in cause oh no racism.

basically we look pretty bad today in the eyes of the 99.9% of people who hate nazis. right wingers of all kinds are now nazis. but in a far more convincing way this time.

they still are. do you think trump is suddenly a nazi?

this. the caveat on our side is basically everyone on the planet knows what the msm bullshit smells like. they take anything they can and spin it as always. point is, anyone who still watches that shit isn't on our side anyway, and alternative media completely presents a different side of argument.

>tl;dr nothing is going to change from this. at all

dillon roof shot up a bunch of niggers in a church during the liberal golden age. 2 weeks later and story is awol.

seriously anons calm the fuck down

Some fag at an alt-right rally in Charlottesville, VA drove his car into a large crowd of protesters at 40 mph and came out with a disgustingly low score of 1 kill. Libs are milking for all the PR points they can get by blaming the entirety of the altright in addition to Sup Forums, president Trump and conservatives in general.

Also a police helicopter fell out of the sky and that's our fault somehow too.

Are there more than one people named James Field? In all the other photos I've seen of him, he's looked like somebody I'd expect to see at an anime convention covered in nacho cheese.

the times they are a changin
topkek

seems pretty fishy

what is the top part of this image? his carfax or some shit?

Are there more than one people named James Field? In all the other photos I've seen of him, he's looked like somebody I'd expect to see at an anime convention covered in nacho cheese.

(he has a hot mom though)

That's a classic prison outfit fuck tard
they made him change clothes and took his possessions
But it's pretty suspicious desu
Especially the helicopter just 'accidently' crashing

That's a jail jumpsuit kiddo

Just ur average faggot burger

yes it does. psyop written all over it
i guess, i'm not the source of these images
yes

yeah that part has been debunked. I'm not the source of this particular image. It doesn't discredit the information however.

Jewish family

pretty sure they have the wrong guy/the (((right))) guy

Some autist LARPer drove his car into a bunch of commies at a rally like a faggot and killed some "workers of the world unite" landwhale. Then two cops randomly crashed the police chopper that was covering the rally, and both died.

Now normies think that white nationalism = white supremacy = white terrorism. Prepare for a week of media calling whites racist, and declaring that something has to be done to shut white people up, or business as usual.

i swear people making these stupid pictures with the red arrows are subversive shills trying to make people believe false information

archive.is/AdjJR
slid thread from earlier

let's see you reverse out of a collision at 40mph using your rearview without training, sargon

>People used to be this handsome
Ugly genes spread like a bacteria if not prunned.

>not a white shirt

Lel, I'm pretty sure that's the jail getup bro.

let's see you reverse out of a collision at 40mph using your rearview without training, sargon
read this thread, mr skeptic community

Well bants'd and Deus Vult.

already addressed that

this is a slide thread >real thread:>>archive.is/AdjJR

wrong.

What a goddamn overreaction.

His girlfriend's last name is Handy lol.

He was trying to leave and they were blocking his exit?
Shit that changes everything.
I would have been scared shitless too

>His girlfriend's last name is Handy lol.

Yeah, I heard the one before that was Rosie!

He posted here. Pol is going to be either killed or moderated so hard it might as well be dead. Good job, alt-right!

The cops led us to believe they were going to let us go through with our protest after a federal judge ruled that it was legal to do so, and then the sons of bitches started tear-gassing, macing and beating us, while herding us into a mob of violent communist revolutionary terrorists. They then refused to let us regroup, declaring anywhere where we tried to meet-up as an “unlawful assembly.”

This was all totally illegal. It was a government conspiracy, apparently ordered by the governor, because these were state cops. The most outrageous thing of all – as always – is the media, which is blaming us – saying that we started the violence! We were attacked by cops and then sent by the cops to be attacked by communist terrorists! And somehow, some way, we are the bad guys. The entire country is going along with this madness, but the record stands and it exists: we were ambushed by terrorist cops who were working hand-in-glove with the communist terrorists. All of this because they were afraid of what we had to say. Well. They just made us six million times stronger.

If the event would have went through peacefully as we’d planned, it would have been a massive victory. But this is a victory of a whole other order. It is now a fact that local, state and presumably federal authorities will act with illegal violence in cooperation with terrorist groups in order to keep us from simply giving speeches.

The jig is up. The cat is out of the bag. This sort of abuse happens to no one else. We are the only true resistance to the system. And today proved that.