Should I behead the statue

do it

I thought you guys like Stalin?

>Stalin
You never seen a statue of Trotsky before

thats Trotsky u dumbfuck

Checked

But why would you do that, comrade?

Behead it. Trotsky should pay for the abomination that is KFC.

do it you rednigger, use an angle grinder cause it's probably something soft like copper

> id BSICK

Do it, pussy.

You know Seattlevistok will charge you with destruction of public property or vandalism though.

ICE PICK THAT NIGGER

It's Lenin you fucking retards

Simpsons did it.

With digits like these, you can't not do it.

For some weird reason that's the only episode I remember form the entire series

AHAHAHAHA

thermite

chop the head off then go to royal grinders

>Capcha
(((Jew)))lery

Are you some kind of nigger?

That's Lenin

is that a masonic lodge in the back?

Statues of actual figures in American history, they want to destroy while they erect new statues to a foreign enemy of the US.

You should

that's chairman mayo you ineducated fuck

Get some Thermite.

Finally makes sense why niggers love gobmedats and kfc

Do it faggot

but seriously you won't be able to behead a statue but still do it. vandalize the fuck out of it.

why would anyone want to remove a statue that reminds them of history? I thought america had their little shitshow of voting rights and equality back in the 70s and what not? Now you are all on the same level, and everyone can be themselves, but now your removing statues people from the entire world come visit to see. Lets remove abraham lincoln statue because he reminds of a time where was negativity but he resolved that. so lets not remove it because it reminds us to always be positive etc. Roberts statue in victory logic, should have never been made in the first place.

>reminds us
it's not even our history. die cunt.

yes

yes

what im trying to say is, abraham and robert are the same level of statue importance.

No, but please behead everyone is this photo.

>1 post by this id
obv bait
move on

No

I misunderstood you're intentions. I agree but the Lenin statue has no business being here, at all.

Abraham Lincoln and Tsar were friends. LOL Tsar sent navy to help, Lincoln.

How can Seattle be a part of our mutual defense of life liberty and property when they have intent to abolish private property?

Thermite in the middle of the night it a good way to fix that statue.