Try this for once. Seriously, give it a shot

Try this for once. Seriously, give it a shot.

Which explanation requires fewer assumptions:

1) a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of people for an unknown reason (okay to speculate!)

2) the deep state and/or nwo and/or soros and/or some other jews and/or hillary and/or some other entity with unlimited resources meticulously orchestrated a false-flag (payed off first-responders, silenced witnesses, found a patsy, etc) to make you look bad

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYcfsOq1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wmW2bIdaJU8
moproauto.com/challenger-rally-2-factory-oem-style-vinyl-graphic-racing-stripes-for-2015-2016-2017-dodge-challenger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm leaning towards his car being attacked and he panickedly drove forward into the crowd. Footage backs this up.

3) a drive, nahtzee or otherwise, got attacked by a mob and panicked

If he panicked, why would he drive directly at a crowd of MORE PEOPLE at full-speed? Why didn't he back up? Why did he even DRIVE over to the counter-protesters in the first place? To shake hands and have civil conversation? I don't buy it.

the evidence is clear though.
he was driving slowly towards the crowd. immediately after someone struck his car with a bat, he accelerated forward into the crowd. more people attacked after he hit the back of the car, at which point he boosted backwards as fast as possible.

he only drove into the crowd after being hit, the protesters hit first. whether this matters in the public eye is another thing.

>driving down road
>MLP fan swings a baseball bat at my rear window
>pedal to metal
>run straight into another car
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>reverse and flee the scene

The car was attacked, the media won't show it.

>hits first human being
>"Oh! I didn't expect that to happen, better do it again!"
>hits second human being
>"Whoopsie! Better not stop my car or back up, that would be silly!"
>hits third human body
>"Oh no! I'm just so panicked I didn't even realize that I'm murdering and maiming people with my car! One person vandalizing my vehicle caused my brain to shut down and stop working!"

the entire crowd were going to surround and attack him with baseball bats.

two, easy
one implies that the people in power wouldn't have the ability or inclination to pull it off

and wow that would be quite the assumption! especially when the kid suspiciously fits the exact perfect criteria for optimum white wing demonization.

If someone vandalized your car, would your first instinct be murder? If so, you should definitely be in prison because you're a fucking danger to society.

I don't buy it and neither does anyone else. Sorry.

Sup Forums would be whooping and cheering like loons at (1) m8. Not because we necessarily want to see vehicular homocide per se, but it's more the Happening nature of the real thing, as opposed to the sigh at yet more obvious false flagging and sudden spurt of mysterious shill posting grinding the servers to generate faults.

See... JIDF's mistake is to believe their own ADL bullshit that the shift in the overton window was due to caesar saluting LARPers who genuinely want an all white ethnostate like Israel. They believe this because their six figure sinecures are dependant on it being a posibility, rather than the truth that the high unemployment rate shone light onto corporate "reverse outsourcing" practices i.e. the importation of millions of cheap workers. It really is that simple: the erosion of job security elected Trump and saw Brexit occur "against all odds" not "hmm, I think those nazi guys might have been on to something".

Anyone who wants to cry false flag is a coward too afraid to translate their beliefs into real world action. Punch a Nazi? How about kill a Leftist. What happened today was right and just.

what requires less effort:

1) the idea that anyone can be racist, not just white people.

or

2) white people are the only people that can be racist, which is why any white person that doesn't grovel in shit before non-whites is secretly a racist Nazi.

>false flags dont exist goyim
>the CIA is your friend
OY VEY!!!1 NOT ANNUDA SHOA!!

The accused apparently shitposted on Sup Forums. So do you think he:

1-is part of a complex and intelligent global conspiracy of elites..
2-hit the gas into crowd in spectacular display of dumbfuck autism.

you just articulated one very short and one very long. I can do the same watch this:

1) A Jew drove his car into a crowd of people for an unknown reason (okay to speculate!)

2) The Alt Right and their villainous underground organisations in the deep web (Sup Forums) planned a targeted terrorist attack on a protest with as many witnesses and cameras as possible to spread hate and set up an atmosphere for radicalisation.

deep state is totally involved ww3 or civil war is their GET OUT OF PIZZAGATE FREE CARD

It was just a crazy guy, are you going to blame groups for the deed of one individual?
You would litterally act like hitler.

Fuck you (((OP))). Don't you know they used an operative with the same name as the suspect currently charged with the crime? Don't you know they blew up a helicopter with two cops in it because they saw too much??? Get this through your thick skull.

The deep state organized a fender bender that will probably be ruled as an accident/DUI to smear the name of the alt-right. I know they could've just "found" a van packed with explosives to really frame the right, but that would be too easy. People would expect it. Think outside the box.

Dumbass

Honestly I don't give a shit. Alt-right is cancer. A communist died. All is good in the world.

Thank goodness we have you to speak for everyone in the world

fight or flight. He stomped the accelerator when was attacked. Direction is meaningless.

Still, what a absolute moron. He is supposed to be better than a reptile.

>better just stop and calmly wait to get pulled out of my car and beat to a pulp!
>make sure they put "BUT HE WASNT RACIST" on my tombstone!

Except we already know this is how the Jews operate and the Clintons are desperate to get Trump impeached (He replacing administration with his)

A better system is to think if the explanation affects rich/powerful people

Watch the video dipshit. That's exactly what happens after he plows into the first car. He's just sitting there like "fuck" and then 10 or so people start wailing on the car with clubs. Only then does he book out in reverse.

3. Dude tries to get away from antifaggots attacking his car, crashes unintentionally (see brake lights in pic) and then escapes as his car continues to be attacked

Whoops

Shut the fuck up you idiot. There's countless videos online of people successfully doing what autismo-extremo royally fucked up today.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYcfsOq1pQ

All of these people and anyone else who has done this must be WHITE SUPREMACIST DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!!!!

alsosmug anime poster. Do you think it was possible that pic related might have had something to do with Brexit and Trumps rise?? Nah, couldn't possibly be multiple factors, this was clearly about outsourcing.
faggot

Occam's Razor was literally invented by the government to discredit conspiracy theorists.

>Why didn't he back up?
Because the people further back up the street had already attacked him.

If you think what happened today was planned by the government, you are retarded beyond helping. I'm fucking serious. Don't ever expose WN views in public because I really don't want another asshole on camera that people can point to as a "representation" of my views. It's fucking hard enough as it is.

He felt the need to GTFO.

I mean the alternative is stopping your car while surrounded by the tolerant left.
And keep in mind, the rules don't apply to those fuckers.

This

>1) a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of people for an unknown reason (okay to speculate!)
You're presuming less things to exist than are absolutely necessary there, bub. Things don't happen in our world on this scale for no reason.

occams razor is a very unsophisticated way of thinking. but i agree in this case it was probably a polack

If you think what happened today wasn't planned by the government, you are retarded beyond helping. I'm fucking serious. Don't ever expose WN views in public because I really don't want another asshole on camera that people can point to as a "representation" of my views. It's fucking hard enough as it is.

he was commie not polack

Found the underage b&
Tell me more about your tin foil shit, sub-human

Not murder but safety , could link you a vid where a driver gets pulled out and beaten to death , and then there is mob mentality if one attacks you you better get the fuck out

Why didn't he plow through even more people then? Why no suicide by cop?

If only we could actually be part of the USA.
But on the other hand, we're already fucked. Save yourself.
>captcha: choose all images that are accordions
wtf? where are my street signs?

it's half the boards "tinfoil shit" now, everyone is pretty much awake to this and its been explained over a thousand times now by over a thousand people in the last few hours alone. figure it out

Where do you think you are ?
Even if it was true what yoir saying pol just shouts controlled opposition or wake up blue pilled normie etc.
Alt righters dont know how to lose so they delude themselves that this was actually a win somehow.

this , its usa not no guns europe if he really was a terrorist he would have used guns , this guy will go free ,atfifa blocked the road attacked him and he panicked

the blue pill is the choice to stay buried in lies

anyone who uses the term "alt-right" or "alt-righters" is a shill

No, I just wanted to see your blatant fucking autism spilled all over the thread. Sup Forums is absolutely dogshit now as well, you wouldn't know though since you showed up durring the election and decided to shit the place up.

MUH VAMPIRE PEDOPHILES

I have no doubt that tomorrow you'll have the driver connected with pizzagate. I hope I meet one of you at these rallies so I can kick the fucking teeth out of your dumb fucking head.

Occam's Razor does not mean that the simpler answer is the correct one. It does not mean that the answer with few assumptions is more correct. It is for choosing between multiple correct answers, not for choosing which answer is correct.
It is better summarised by saying don't complicate shit unless you have to.

they're not literally vampires retard, nobody thinks that. it's allegory, they live like vampires and possibly use the blood of the young to extend their lifespan.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=wmW2bIdaJU8

You can see that his windshield had already been smashed prior to hitting anyone.

I lean toward his car was attacked and he angrily rammed the crowd. It does seem premeditated, on the other hand, given that he apparently removed his airbag and modded his vehicle to withstand the collision, and crashed a police helicopter to erase any video of his pursuit - sucks he got nabbed, guy seemed to really know how to operate

What does Occam's razor say about this?

Read what Hitler had to say about the Jews senpai

>What does Occam's razor say about this?
That he bought a fucking decal sticker

moproauto.com/challenger-rally-2-factory-oem-style-vinyl-graphic-racing-stripes-for-2015-2016-2017-dodge-challenger/

This has absolutely nothing to do with the kikes, other than that the driver was a self-hating one. Look up who Dan Burros was and tell me what sounds more accurate.

>That he bought a fucking decal sticker
That's a paint job. Where did the red pin stripes go?
Also, where did the wiring for the foglights come from?

The truth is the only thing that matters.

I mean, international organizations already fund and direct AntiFa, so it's really not such a stretch.

Occam's razor says they are different cars. The picture was taken in 2015. He's probably just posing by someone else's car.

>What does Occam's razor say about this?
It clearly says the government has been infiltrated as it should be ripping those lines apart and putting people in prison.

Most likely this.

AntiFa block roads illegally and threaten/attack people, beating cars and slashing tires, when they so much as get honked at.

If a bunch of zombies surrounded your car and started banging on it, it's a no-brainer; forward at any cost.

Air bags require a big fucking hit to get the sensors to fire, crashes under 60 km/hr rarely trigger airbags to deploy

>the government has been infiltrated
that's what pic related says

The faggot could've gotten in a wreck, there's a thousand more realistic scenarios than a deep conspiracy to do essentially nothing.
If they wanted to take down the movement, why wouldn't they just "discover" a van packed with explosives that was in the antifa area.
If it was your job to frame the "alt-right" how would you do it? What would be the simplest, most effective way to do it?

For fuck sake, what you're suggesting is ridiculous

no stfu look at the rims, custom rim caps, JFL @ idiots who can't identify cars and use fancy theories they don't understand in lieu of analysis

Can Occam's Razor be applied to niggers being useless? Seems a bit of a waste of effort to go through all the socioeconomic/oppression angle.

>Can Occam's Razor be applied to niggers being useless? Seems a bit of a waste of effort to go through all the socioeconomic/oppression angle.
Funny enough, this is actually a perfect example.

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Occams Razor is shit tier logic

why apply to this but not it's original intention, as an argument for the truth of Christianity?

I bet you're an Ahmed

I'll accept that a dodge charger would survive that, too. It's just the state troopers' helicopter crashing that really wigs me out

Alt White got played by the puppeteers.

LUL

Muh 6 gorrilion

NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS

i'll take:

3) a random young white dude got scared shitless by the violent communist supremacist crowd he'd been trying to escape for 10 minutes, and panicked when some nigger supremacist started attacking his car with bats.

no white supremacy.

in a now gone video, you can see him way earlier, being chased by a bunch of people, who then disappear after the crash