How true is this?

how true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntbta0H6uFs
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where'd that even come from? white man killed some white lady because they were crawling over his car.

I don't know.

All I know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

No one is born educated and literate.

He's 100% correct, however libshits don't like to explore the flip side of this statement
WHY is it that people who hang around niggers end up hating them, whereas people living in white suburbs think that they are good, normal people for the most part? If if hatred is learned behavior then what is teaching them to hate nigs?

Then who taught obama to hate white people and why can't he learn to love?

the exact opposite is true, retard

your hate only multiplies my hate.

Babies are racist so he is clearly wrong

No, it's false. They can't be taught to love, they will always hate whites.

people are also not born knowing that fire burns.
they have to learn.

This doesn't make it less true.

Well, no shit. That's like saying water is wet. People learn to hate others with different skin color, backgrounds, and religion because those people tend to constantly commit far more crimes than others. It's called "pattern recognition".

He's not wrong. My hatred for niggers is the sum of a lifetime of personal interactions with them. I hate niggers not out of ignorance, but because it was the most logical conclusion to draw from talking to these barely human animals.

No, it's not. Ask any white person who has had to live in a ghetto. Blacks are fucking animals, and just because one out of 10 of them learn to put on a suit and act like a civilized person doesn't mean the rest can or will do the same.

Racism is caused by prolonged exposure to black "people"

Blatantly false. Studies have shown that racial bias exist in newborn babies.

Being afraid of the unknown is natural.

Not trusting a being that looks different from your tribe is natural.

You can be taught to trust that individual, sure, but the starting viewpoint will always be scepticism.

>RISE NORTH!

"pattern recognition" is racist

We don't know that they are racist, just that prefer light skin over dark skin (even black/brown babies, it seems). I'd like to see some studies that isolate hair/facial features independent of skin color to see if there's a similar trend of infants preferring one group over another.

literally nobody hates people for their color of their skin. it just so happens that there is a very high correlation between shitty personalities and non-white skin.
even if he hadnt used the word "hate" he would be wrong because there is a built in bias against anything that looks different from you

>puppies don't hate kittens until....nature.

The people that taught me to hate niggers were niggers themselves. With their actions. I have literally never had by property or person harmed or stolen by anyone with a white or asian ethnicity. The only people that have ever caused any unreasonable or criminal trouble in my life have been spics and niggers. Time to sweep the streets of trash.

>"People must learn to hate"
-Obama

Thanks for teaching us, nigger.

>how true is this?
google "is your baby racist?"

Black people are funny little monkeys. I wish we didn't have to live with them and could just watch BlackPeopleTV.

Is he quoting Harry potter? Didn't Dumbledore say something like that?

>Ask any white person who has had to live in a ghetto
>Racism is caused by prolonged exposure to black "people"

this is very true.
also, i don't have actual "hate" for them either, they're just a lost cause barely worthy of pity. the universal truth in my life is how much my life improves the farther distance I am from them.

The truest.

God I miss him.

meme her into a titan

It is true. I used to be very much against racism, but then I did some reading and now I'm what people call racist. I agree that blind hatred is stupid, and I'm not a hatemonger, but I do acknowledge certain demographics are causing statistically more trouble than they should be.
I'm also what would be considered "race realist". It doesn't mean I want to gas any group of people, it just means I acknowledge the differences between races and that sometimes it would be better to keep certain groups away from each other.

I condemn all violence.

It really isn't. White people who live in integrated cities are taught from birth to hate and fear black people. When I moved from Minnesota to Baltimore the black people I met were legitimately bewildered that I was willing to smile and be genuinely polite to them. I'm not saying that thug culture isn't a cancer that needs to be stamped out because it does, but more can be done by white people to ease tensions.

Not very, some people are just born crazy, a certain of behaviour is learned but when it comes to racism to an extent it is indeed biological, humans like other animals are biologically wired to identify with those that look like us be wary of those that don't. As an intelligent species we can suppress this feeling and make things work at small scale or individual level but ultimately it is hotwired into us and groups will ultimately congregate and act in groups that are most likely their own to the disadvantage of there groups and those that don't.

>wanting to protect your race = hating all other races

fuck off

>white man
He was a self hating kike, no joke

When will this virtue signalling contest of politicians end

come to think of it, I did see 1111 alot in the past few days outside of Sup Forums. on a receipt, scores in a game more than a few times... I mean I always acknowledge the repeating esoteric numbers, but shit. so many 1111s

whats wrong with suburbs, everyone moves out from the city to the suburbs once they have a steady life

idealistic utopian bullshit

evil will always exist in human society

>race is only skin color
No?

>more can be done by white people to ease tensions.
oh boy I knew it was my fault! how much money would they like from me? is there anything else they want?

>almost a million likes
I bet Trump is pretty jelly

its a survival trait to feel less fear with familial faces and fear strangers of every sort
cognitive reactions at birth show more ease with actual relatives regardless of skin color and more fear with total fucking strangers
sounds like evolutionary dna expression in the neurological development of every human child that is open to enhancement/repression as the brain develops, but without a comprehensive system to address this at any level, most rhetoric is empty and worthless shilling
(((they)))don't like studies that show the damage (((they)))do so don't expect too much progress in this area - (they've)been suppressing such studies for decades. you have to use common sense to see past the lack and the bs

It's very true. It IS a learned behavior. People of most other races taught me to dislike them as a whole, based on the way most of them acted all the time.

don't put words in my mouth. I'm not saying it's all white people's fault or that it's at all your fault. I'm saying that more can be done.

when virtue dies

hm. 11th day of the 11th month. Armistice Day.

You learn to hate others due to their actions. I never thought anything bad of black people until I actually dealt with them. They brought my hate against themselves

Can Obama stop being so BASED?

It's true. The thing he left out was that he's the one teaching them to hate.

>white people can be nicer to blacks and smile at them
OR
>blacks can get their shit together and stop murdering each other en masse
I wonder which will have a more profound impact in uplifting the black community, hmm

>obama was the divisive force

Not very, babies are racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=ntbta0H6uFs

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

well hes killed a lot of innocent people so hed know how much people learn to hate the US

well, I think it's perfectly natural to be suspicious of anyone who looks different than you. Does it justify hate? Nah, but they don't start off as good guys

people tend to get along with people who are a similar to them. Like co-ethnics. People typically befriend and marry co-ethnics, live near co-ethnics, and go to church with co-ethnics. And this preference for coethnics begins to form in the first few months of life. In other words, left to their own devises people primarily associate with members of their own race. Given this, it shouldn’t be surprising that a wealth of social science evidence shows that ethnic diversity hurts the degree to which people get along.

The most well known study in this literature is Putnam (2007). Putnam, a Harvard political scientist, analyzed a set of over 40 regions across the united states and looked at how ethnic diversity related to various measures of “social capital”. He built a regression model that held regional differences in age, poverty, crime, and other variables, constant and found that the more ethnically diverse a region was the lower its level of social capital was. In particular, Putnam found that the more diverse a community was the less trust residents reported having in their neighbors, the less people trusted local government and media, the less people voted, the less people gave to charity, the less people worked on community projects, and the fewer friends people had. Perhaps most strikingly, people in diverse communities were less happy overall and less satisfied with their lives.

it's actually scientifically proven that humans are tribal and prefer segregation with like-kind rather than just a random mish mash.

This whole globalism thing where we're trying to abolish nationalism and knock down borders isn't tried and true, it's an experiment, and so far it doesn't seem to be going so well. Economically it's good I think, but in terms of happiness, hostility, etc. we're going to have problems over the coming decades/centuries.

>you learn to hate, but need to be taught to love.
Everything with these fucks is about re-education

Implying Obama is stupid enough to be racist himself.

Nah, goy, he just gets his puppets in the media and academia to teach everyone about how white man are responsible for everything bad, it's like an original sin, and the only way to absolve yourself is to vote for Obongo.

Babies are actually born with a bias for their mother. King nigger is wrong.

Nobody taught me to hate niggers, I can assure you that much.

Growing up in louisiana public schooling its 100% true
I only became "racist" after pattern recognition kicked in aroun the 4th grade luckily that was 2 years before katrina shit a bunch of 9th ward niggers into my parish that never left so I was wise to their tricks by then

Its true

Kids love everything, even fire

Until they get burned

People hate niggers because of how they act/sound/smell

The retardation and shallow emotional appeals this nigger spouts out of his monkey lips is worse then Disney cuckholdry.

And scientifically speaking babies naturally favor their own race so, no King Nigger "racism" is fucking natural, but here's a banana for trying.

nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

I lived with black people and now hate them

Its seems my story is more common than the reverse

>Kids love everything, even fire. Until they get burned

I love it.

someone tell prince nigger his own side is contradicting him

Actually it's been proven that white babies do not want to be around their black counterparts when put together.

Even dogs hate niggers...

Sounds like a hallmark card. Obama needs to get his old speech writers back.

haha trump won and this is the only thing you can think of to make yourself feel better and it doesnt even work

Moderately to largely untrue.

Modularity of mind. You are born with the predisposition to mistrust people different to you. Its a survival heuristic

If race exists, the module will latch onto this. Race does exist

We are born to hate

This

today was 8/12
8+1+2

Didn't stop him from drone striking babies

Its true no one is born with any sort of animosity towards any other person or catagory of people. That is learned from interacting with them and noticing where, how, and how often conflicts arise and what differs between the conflicts with different people.

If you want to indoctrinate mutual respect (because "teaching love" is just stupid), you have to indoctrinate everyone no matter how much of a victim you think they are and you have to make things fair and be honest about everything. Leftist plans involve doing absolutely none of that.

>how true is this?
>1 post by french niggershit
kys and all fields

>white people are taught from birth to hate and fear black people
Lol, what world do you live in? From the very beginning of public education every white child is taught that not loving black people is the worst crime they can commit. But even the constant guilt tripping and brainwashing isn't enough to make up for the way that niggers behave. The only people who don't figure it out are those who don't have any real world encounters with them.
Do you know what would really help ease tensions? If people like you stopped enabling them to avoid personal responsibility by blaming white people for everything. My livelihood does not depend on having good relationships with blacks, however many blacks do depend on having a good relationship with me. Therefore it's their responsibility to ease any racial tensions between us or to make their livelihoods independent of me.

Not true at all.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

>"While newborn infants demonstrated no spontaneous preference for faces from either their own- or other-ethnic groups, 3-month-old infants demonstrated a significant preference for faces from their own-ethnic group. These results suggest that preferential selectivity based on ethnic differences is not present in the first days of life, but is learned within the first 3 months of life."

stfu leaf. have you ever been to an urban core in the us? it is absolute filth with shitskin libs. fuck off

It was Pakistanis who taught me to hate pakistanis. I don't hate anyone because somebody tells me to. Pakistanis have brought my hatred of them on themselves.

Humans are tribal creatures so I'd assume was have some level of bias towards people that look like us or share a faith.

*drops love bomb from the love drone on top your head*

>no one is born knowing how to walk

Crawling on the floor is very PC.

hahaha user you're so funny

I'm tired of this bullshit forced love/hate false dichotomy.