youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502425053091.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502425053091.webm

Today is the day that Trump's chances of reelection went from slim to none. Trump is now branded with the neo nazis and the alt right, which has about 0.5% support from the total American population.

In 2018 and 2020 experts will look to this event to the tipping point of the Trump movement.

It is over. I have won.

SEVER MELTDOWN AWOOO

He's signalling in alien morse that he approves or us!

True conservatives have spoken
It's over /ptg/

REAL GOOKMOOT SERVER HOURS

SLAY THAT POSTER AND ACTIVITY COUNT

WHO THE MF UP?

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past. It is not that they are afraid of being convinced. They fear only to appear ridiculous or to prejudice by their embarrassment their hope of winning over some third person to their side.
If then, as we have been able to observe, the anti-Semite is impervious to reason and to experience, it is not because his conviction is strong. Rather his conviction is strong because he has chosen first of all to be impervious.

this is you right?

all i see is signs all i see is dollar signs

First for best girl

How can we ever recover

Anyone else with 4chanX unable to reply using quickreply?

Deaths due to neonazis and commies fighting in Virginia, the nork threat, fear of russian invasion in eastern europe, cartoonish dictators in Latin America...

What the fuck is going on? Its like the 50s all over again

Why is Joe such a fucking FAGGOT?

Gotta go fast

/walking dead general/

Nazis will not be tolerated in this cpuntry, drumpfkins

Is this supposed to sound like Jason Feathers?

When is Bannon fired and the alt-right disowned?

These posts are rolling out so slowly that no one will notice I'm a shitposter.

White people belong in the death camps.

L-lewd.

Yeah, she's gone fucky

HAHAHAHAAA NICE ACHIEVEMENT

fag

Guys, is this really this bad? I know the only proof that this faggot browsed Sup Forums is the account the faggot OP created, but still, what does this faggot mean for right? Is everyone that disagrees with Antifa degenerates and BLM going to be branded as a nazi now? Yes it does look like too much of a (((cohencidence))) and a false flag by the Dems to win 2018 but it doesn't matter the damage is done. today felt like the first real loss for me, even more so than the Syria thing, but now, how do we get up? can Trump be reelected in 2020, i'm genuinely concerned right now, can someone PLEASE calm my tits?

Alright, I'm tired of the shilling over this Charlottesville rally. I watched the footage and it's a bunch of antifags running around with baseball bats no different from Berkeley. The establishment politicians are completely shameless in their hardcore shilling over this and there's no way it's not a psyop.

This is clearly the correct guy. There was no false flag.

This
Fucking nazis must die

White bois blown the fuck out.

This is the ticket

WHAT THE FUCK user MY WIFE SAW ME LOOKING AT THIS

leave the internet for a year, maybe the evil will leave you. no one in history has lived as you do now, no one knows the consequences, but Trump did fail last night, you can see it or, apparently, not.

Maybe cause he's a non sipper

Must be (((server issues)))

We're coming for you, nazis. Soon, even your traces will be gone from history

So this is the power of ecelebs.

Ayy

Pol is it wrong to drink so many delicious tears from today? All the shilling, baiting, trolling, and larping and im still not satisfied. I hope there's another rally, i really like it when the left flips the fuck out like the little fuckwads they are :D

>Perfect alignment
>On my birthday
A-am I going to turn into an Ōzaru?

Today Trump learned that he can give cover to white nationalists without lefties doing anything to him they weren't already doing. This is a very good thing. We also got a bunch of memes out of it.

I knew this would happen

Non sippers need to be branded

Only tears are from white people that got blown the fuck out by based civ-nat America.

>Pol
Sup Forums , you filthy newfag. Lurk more.

t. swedistan

Is there anything more to life than salty tears?

Shilling for or against? You should've seen the unite the right poster, it screamed concert tier.

Based Satan

Like the flood in Halo?

Forever in debt to the likes who covered up his muder

The shill in here is pussy tape tier.
Jesus, you know trump must be winning by the way they are shitting their ever living pants.
I love it.

>Relocate
So far not a single state in Dixie has destroyed a Confederate statue within the last two years except for Louisiana which pussed out and trashed like 4 all in junkyards

That ain't an eclipse

>Muscle car with the safest bumper
>Can't even kill a leftist

the left really cant meme

*goes blind from that one speck not covered*

>supporting nazis
>in current year
Naw, It's over

>filename isn't tuturump.png

>Muscle car
>Adhears to saftey and emissions regulations
No

I'm actually starting to enjoy the shilling. Everyone can tell how much winning is happening by how bad and desperate it gets.

Yeah I love it too, though I love comfy hours, this shit is exhausting/confusing to many normies.

tapping out and getting some zzz's. Tomorrow is gonna be "fun" (annoying) thanks to all the shills. I'm glad the President endured this whole setup, but honestly I never doubted him. I unironically have total faith in the President; he promised he will never let me down. Tomorrow is also one day close to LOCKING HER UP!!!!! I hope the President at least lets this be a wake up call that he needs to pull the trigger on LOCKING HILLARY UP. The norks take up media attention and today proved the globalists will try anything to hurt the President. If he waits too long it might be too late because of circumstances out of his control :(

It's like watching leaves flip over on trees. They make a lot of noise, but you know a storm is coming.

>tfw a bunch of spergs set white nationalist movements back 30 years yesterday

I guess time really is a flat circle huh

>i like chump

You're going to enjoy the gulag, sweetie. That's where all the nazis are going

>Enjoying *this*.
Nigger your republicans nearly got massacred by berniebro and that didn't last half a fucking day in the news but now it's literally open season for whites when some retard crashes into other retards.

You are a fucking moron if you enjoy this.

>1 post by this ID
You got me good lad, I totally believed it

This isn't shit compared to the pussy tape

Moon base soon.

WHERE are you GETTING all of these

Indeed. But not 30 years, indefinitely.

Democrats will win in record landslides in 2018 and 2020, and will permanently stop white nationalist movements

slow thread tonight

how many levels of irony this pic is on

>mfw i watch the eclipse while knowing the earth is flat and almost nobody else does less than 1% of the worlds population

Nobody will care about this like that 'white dude' who shot up that mosque in canada

I thought something like storm roof would set it back, but it's made it stronger...

Honestly I think we need them to be guided to the sip, but if they resist we'll give them once last chance to sip before we go full 1973 on them and drop them from Apaches

There were server issues and it is now 4am. This is the fastest general by far even during graceyard hours and server issues. Its pretty insane.

dead thread, just like all the nazis we are going to kill

fuck trump and fuck white "people"

First the Confederate statues will go down. Then Washington, then Jefferson, then Lincoln, then all white men will come crumbling, crumbling down.

How does it feel that American history is being rewritten before your very eyes? America has always been a multicultural nation of immigrants. The greatest American heroes are MLK, Rosa Parks, and Trayvon Martin.

Fuck all those old white slaveholding men. They're not heroes. They are traitors.

Cars are Free Speech.

OH SHIT RE YOU THE NIGGA THAT MADE THE MAGAPEDES MEME? I'M YOUR No.1 FAN

I prefer the slow times 2bh

Nietzsche literally got his flat circle theory from Norse/Germanic culture
You know that right?

/o/ is a board of peace.

MAGA

>see guys? the left can meme!

this, you all laughed, but the revolution is here. fuck you, nazis, you're going to dissapear from history

Fucking exactly. I predict glorious things to come. Don't lose heart, there will be trials. Captcha: helicopters.

Here we have an opportunity to frame players in this game

>Media cartels
The media which is condensed into 6 corporations have control over majority of political platforms which is radicalize most of the country into partisans.

>spencer and cointelpro
It must be emphasize that spencer and he ilk are agent Provacaters and deep state collusion with media to brainwash and incite violence in the masses.

>Globalist interest
Soros is manly behind this, we must bring he name to the forfront of all actions to normalize globalist resentment.

This nigga literally switches sides between /ptg/ threads rofl.

Nobody died in the bernie massacre. Somebody died here. Casualties matter, user. Dicky is a moron or controlled opposition if he thought this was a good idea.

The real fallout is just starting when all the alt-right e-celebs start pushing civic nationalism because Dicky don' fucking goofed with his white nationalism charade. You think plebbit is bad now, wait til they go through the crisis of conscience of having to either choose being a nazi or being non-racist.

extremely pussy whipped by Mika and by MSNBC. You can tell there are parts of Trump's agenda he likes, and he keeps silent whenever good shit comes up. But he tries to pounce on every negative thing to try and prove he wasn't once friends with Trump

>disappear