/bsg/ BLACK Supremacy General

Post everything about superior BLACK race ITT.
wh*Te dogs are not invited.

T*rks

lmao i am going to post this every time now

You can try as hard as you like but a nigger can never look this slick

wh*Te dog

will do

only casualty was a wh*Te woman so i don't care. You would be slaughtered by dozens in streets if it was BLACK.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>blacks get dominated and enslaved by every other race throughout history
>"W-W-WE WUZ K-KANGZ!!"

Ain't you the same turkbro who told what he doesn't actually hate whites, and post this only to trigger newfags?

>The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Yeah he's a kidder, but still needs to get all the shitposting everyone else does.

Well said my teacher.

You like to dominate other males?
That's all i am picking up because every human with a plus 80 iq knows that your physical attributes are the least important of your human qualities.

Keep up the posts of niggers doing horrible things to eachother.

Just don't forget to sage

BTFO wh*Te dog

Why are turks so fucking asshurt about damn near everything? I thought Brazil was bad but roaches take the cake.

I don't think I've ever seen anything constructive come from turkish posters. My theory is because of the massive inferiority complex.

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

>My theory is because of the massive inferiority complex.
nice projection you got there amerish*T

>superior BLACK race

How shocking desu wh*Tey mad as always.

Drop the proxy Yorgo.

ÖFF BOK KOKTU BOK
amına koduğumun incicisi siktir git

yanma gavat
yanma ev zencisi

>still went for the bike

Not mad, just a little confused.

t^rks, pls stop
I don't want to hate you
But you're embracing being a roach

Sup Forums irl

ben bi 10-15 dakika yokum sanırım hademe PİÇleri uyuyor :DDDDD geldiğimde eğer rangebanı kaldırabilirsem göt yakıcı tiradlar açacağım :DDD

i know they're niggers, but man... i guess they can't even afford the bullets

a numale cuck faking a picture? nice

Plase do not hate Turksbecsuse some of us like BBC America. We love you Yankee :)

You are wh*Te subhuman, Literal untermensch. You hating us literally doesn't mean anything.
görüşürüz brem :DD

>say nigger, faggot, spic for god knows how many years
>cry when someone calls you wh*Tey
Truly the most lil dicky race lmao

this isn't black spremacy this is ANTI NAZISM

looks fucking cool to me.

looks like a black wizard shooting firballs.

What in the fuck?!

>Turkroach Black Cock Worship Thread
Make Istanbul Constantinople when?

when will wh*Toid subhumans leave america and return to their shitty europe? they are clearly not welcome in there

I used to think black supremacy was a meme. Then I saw the hate attack today in Charllotesville. Now I support the black race and I love white genocide.

How can roaches even compete

rofl, she wiped?

That white guy got more air and had his tramp stamp exposed though...

Maybe use a different picture?

>would starve without whitey's gibs
>supremacy
Pick one niggers

Sup Forums doesn't think that I'm white
But you're adopting bad memes

The floor is sound economic policies

i pick your little sister ok?

So you aren't wh*Te. Why do you care? That's a good thing...

They don't belong to europe neither. They are not human beings, They are artifically created by Yakub to terrorise people. That's why they lack testesterone,get sunburn and look inbred. Hence they should be genocided en masse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROPRTf6W47s

>Why are turks so fucking asshurt about damn near everything?

I think deep down they realized that they came pretty close to being a civilized European country. It's a lot easier for them to embrace their inner goat fucker though. And now that they went full Erdogan they want to pull everyone else down to their level too.

Black people are better in courting business how is that news to you?Oh yeah because you are alergic to sun lmao

What's so wrong with Wh*Tes
They're nice people and pretty smart

Sun is the natural part of Earth. Allah created Humans as resistant to sunburn. If you get sunburn or you get cancer from it, you are not from Earth hence you should be genocided.

They don't like others because they have different skin color. Where is the virtue in that?

europeans were our slaves. why do you think we wanted to be european to begin with? we wanted your money like rest of the world but thats all.

WTF Blacks want to migrate move to Turkey now?!?

subhuman monkeys

worthless

Do you like Jews, then?
Especially American Jews
They love you guys

>turk
>black supremacy
arent you supposed to be larping as an ottoman or have you realized your history has nothing to offer so you co-opted even the lowest?

seriously we wuz blacks in shieeet

also oh no i walked in. i a white man have taken over this turkish thread. easiest colonization ever. what is the roach gonna do?

lmao was that kerosene or something? Combusted way faster than petrol but i guess they just poured more quantity

Yes. BLACK brothers always weşcome. wh*Tes not.

LMAO fat animls

BTFO

I don't like or hate them.

Based Turkbro. Keep making the white boy cry.