Brit/pol/ - Anglicanism edition

▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[W] [Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]Archived / 308 / 63
File: 1497404390877.png (910 KB, 500x1016)
Preuße/pol/ - (Brit/pol/) - Eurobeat Edition Certified Badman !!1g9WUtblos+ (ID: 1ROnsMEO) 08/13/17(Sun)02:07:31 No.137168719 Archived▶ Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>The UK's key repeal bill facing challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40589510

>OBLIGED to go to WAR: Britain ‘has to take on North Korea if Kim fires missiles at US’
express.co.uk/news/world/839971/North-Korea-war-US-UK-Britain-missile-World-War-Three-WW3-North-Korea-news

>Brexit: UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

>UK criticised over sales of military equipment to Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/11/uk-criticised-over-sales-of-military-equipment-to-venezuela

>Eleven traveller family members convicted following slavery trials
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-40899839

>Seven in 10 Britons now support hard Brexit according to major survey
express.co.uk/news/politics/839888/Brexit-news-most-Britons-support-clean-break-EU-major-survey

>Government to consider laser pen licence after attack rise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40907694

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6t9c9a/just_had_my_first_racist_bus_encounter_in_london/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=unitedkingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=wUn3CrSEJ7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglican_sacraments
littleblackcart.com/books/green-anarchist/for-wildness-and-anarchy/
strawpoll.me/13695024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where the fuck are you all

At church?

Do a fart in my face

Send me into space

A fart with bass

that formatting autist is going to fucking freak out hahahah

Right in my face

Anyone got an Initial D mix of the footage of the car hitting the crowd yet?

debating if i let myself match with a hot single mum who lives 3km away

Didn't see you at church - something wrong?

Morning lads. What a shitshow the fallout from charlottesville is.

Someone stuck it on that benny hillifier site, but I didn't save the link. Pic related made me grin though

Aye lad, I suppose if we were to take the stance that much of the left has done in defending Islam, we could say that it isn't so bad since helicopter accidents on the day proved to be twice as deadly as the "far right".

>"Trump Condemned for Failing to Condemn Far Right Violence!"
>Literally condemns violence in his tweet about it, including the violence from the domestic terrorist leftists which isn't mentioned in any articles

These people never, ever ask anyone to condemn Islamic violence, they all rally to the exact opposite. Yet this singular incident draws the exact opposite out of them. How is such a train of thought sustained? How are people suckered in by it?

What a disastrous age we live in.

Thing with the US is its too fucking big, there's always going to be a lot of nutters around on every side. Like with that couple who shot up a store after the BLM protests (the bundy stuff). As soon as something like that happens on the right, you're all nazis...

Its gonna be Americas "what about are jo"

Fuck Anglicanism tbqhwy

Remember that German bird caught with ISIS in Syria last week? I was in a thread where they were posting how she should be tortured, hung etc. She's 16.

I was saying hang the politicians who conditioned their people to value alien cultures above their own, and who failed to protect their children from alien ideologies. Who train people to think any atrocity can be excused because of historical events, or culture, or religion.

It used to be said the wars of the future were won on the playing fields of English schools, well now they're going to be lost in the same places.

So I was on a bus from Liverpool st to London Bridge and a chubby, bald, middle aged white(red) geezer ambles on with a heap of plastic backs with whatever in it. I'm sitting down in the kids/pregnant/elderly window seat with my 3 year old cousin who's fallen asleep on my lap.
A black/asian/mixed (no idea) lady is in the open area with a baby in the pushchair and her 4 year oldish girl is on the sea next to me.
EDL geezer rocks up out of breath from the 2 steps to get on the bus and tells me "she needs to move", looking at the 4 year old girl. I stare at him blankly, and he tells the girl to flat out 'Move'. I'm guessing she's pretty scared so she scuttles off and her mum is bemused as if she can't believe what happened.
I don't want to be stuck sitting next to this fool so I get up with my cousin and just stand before he sits down. The lady understandably is pissed and asks the Anglo-saxon chap what his problem is. He mutters something her being able to read the sign and then ends his argument with 'You're not even English anyway'.
Entire bus goes 'OOOOOHHHH', eye's roll, pennies drop - arguments ensue while I get off at the next stop.
This was more to get it off my chest, I felt a little sick because I'm British Indian myself and I've never encountered anything like this anywhere in the UK in my 24 years.
Hard to describe the feeling - what would you do in that situation?

>I'm British Indian myself

So what brings you here?

>British
>Indian
pick one

The fucking state of that op.

it's bait and/or copypasta and/or OC

It's pasta lads. But expect to see a shit ton just like it in the press next few weeks. Like all the literally shaking 8 yr olds after trumps election.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6t9c9a/just_had_my_first_racist_bus_encounter_in_london/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=unitedkingdom

Are they based?

Could we just take a second to not bullshit ourselves right here.
Plenty of that happening all over /pol today.

Judging by the menorah flinger I take it that's IDF? Thing is, say what you want about the tribe, they do look after their own and their interests...

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=wUn3CrSEJ7Q

Lovely stuff.

Wow, original

That's what I admire about the Israelis. They regularly tell Europe and the UN to go fuck themselves.

I wonder who's behind this post.

wish I had been following the Charlottesville thing last night

I'm too hungover this morning to figure out why it's a big deal

How do we deal with the catholik problem

Archbishop of Canterbury on BBC slagging off European history and encouraging refugees in Uganda to come to the UK.
don't forget to go to church.

Driving through a crowd in bare-feet while eating Toblerone.

white nationalists BAD

zionists GOOD

If I do decide to become religious again I'm not going to any church.

Right WIngers, Confederates and "far" right wnet on a torch rally and one of them drove a car into a horde of extremist leftist counter ((protestors)) which killed an antifa faggot i think

Why are Brits too cucked to have a far-right protest.

Monarch before Pope.

Buddhism is about the only religion (philosophy) that seems to deliver. Genuinely appears to make its adherents happier. The meditation works too, calms you and clears the mind.

Ignoring the fact that "far right" is a meaningless buzz phrase used by retards, we have plenty in the form of National Front, EDL, Britain first and the like.

No point then.

To be honest if I was to convert to any religion it would be CoE, but I went to a Catholic church when I was younger and my mother is Catholic so it would feel wrong.

>Look up nearest Presbyterian church
>Chinks and Nigerians
What did they mean by this

>you have to go to this one set of buildings to pray and reflect in if you want god to care about you

Yeah, sure.

You don't believe in God though.

Doens't really make sense that he would only care if you prayed and reflected in one kind of building though.

Literally had a EDL rally 3 times the last month dumb yankcuck

I never claimed that, but there's no point in pretending to be Christian if you both don't attend services and don't believe in the supernatural aspects of the faith. Plus you have no access to sacraments if you do not attend church.

6 months ago in London

Holy shit this admitting that Catholicism is better

Incorrect en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglican_sacraments

is £50 too much for one book?, only other book I've paid that much for was the DSM but I needed that, should I look for cheaper political books? also what's some must read anarcho-primitism books or anarchy or primitism books (by primitism I mean the belief system not the art style)

What is the book?

As a Brit, what do you think when you hear "Alt-Right" ?
Do you think of it as a political leaning, movement or the actual group itself?

God is only a symbol of ultimate authority in order to enforce social code. If the majority no longer recognises that symbol of ultimate authority, then it no longer exists.

mulatto MAGA meme-lords

for wildness and anarchy
only place I could think of buying from was amazon

Nonsense name so the media can 'other' their opponents
Name carries no weight at all
Might as well call them loopybois

>He paid for the DSM
lel, nice one

Originally anyone rw who didn't feel represented by the political establishment.

You can believe that.

Genuinely just poisoned the well for any right-leaning discourse for the foreseeable future

fifth revision? also I prefer physical copies for books I use for reference

Fucking retard. Right wing were those sat on the right side of Republican French Parliament. They were the Lords and Wealthy.

man what the fuck. fuck french people. how could they kill kirsten dunst like that

>Anglicans

During the General Synod of 2017, the House of Clergy voted against the motion to 'take note' of a conservative position on marriage. As a result of needing a majority in all three houses, the General Synod rejected the motion.[112] Following the rejection of the 'take note' motion, the Archbishops of Canterbury and York called for the need of a "radical new Christian inclusion" that is "founded in Scripture, in reason, in tradition, in theology and the Christian faith as the Church of England has received it; it must be based on good, healthy, flourishing relationships, and in a proper 21st century understanding of being human and of being sexual."

Nice and up to date. I just think it's easier to ctrl+f whatever I'm after. Having said that, it would be nice to just have a copy on the shelf for the sake of sentiment.

$20 here

littleblackcart.com/books/green-anarchist/for-wildness-and-anarchy/

It's the same thing as the Monarchs authority, it only exists because the arms of state/electorate recognise it.

The "alt-right" doesn't exist and never has.

It has been - successfully - used as a lever to distance traditional conservatives from parties that are listed as 'centre right' on Wikipedia - shifting the political spectrum to the left in an attempt to demonise anyone with views to the right of left wing faux-egalitarianism with a new slur word and de-legitimise conservative viewpoints.

Anyone who identities as "alt right" is either controlled opposition or a useful idiot. It does not exist.

The state of the format again. No matter how many times its fixed, some autist always fucking tarnishes it.

Nah lad God exists. Read Summa Theologiæ

To the deplorables, whose central complaint is one of masculine frailty, pride, and failure—to deny their identities as men is to deny their complaint. They are a group who define themselves by their powerlessness, by being trapped into defeat. But if they are to accept the left’s viewpoint, they must accept that the problem at core of their being is all in their heads. That is to say, the left’s viewpoint of sexual-difference-as-illusion is exactly what they don’t want to hear—that they have cornered themselves into their mother’s basements.

Isn't that the case for any authority though? If everyone just decided to stop doing what they were told no authority would matter.

>as "alt right" is either controlled opposition or a useful idiot.
Same goes for conservashtsim. Useless bunch of low t cucks that are weak on race and eugenics

You must be fucking legally retarded to believe in Jewish god 2.0 and take bible literally

Orthodox Christianity, lad.

When a majority comes together and recognises the authority of something intangible, then yes it exists in the same way state authority exists. But the recognition of that intangible being has been massively eroded and is rarely taken seriously in modern Britain. So it's dying or dead at this point.

>When a majority comes together and recognises the authority of something intangible, then yes it exists

Hmm

strawpoll.me/13695024

strawpoll.me/13695024

strawpoll.me/13695024

I suppose the follow up question would be; can the moral and ethical code of Christianity survive without literal divine authority backing it up?

Eddie, you absolute cock, will you stop being so fucking confrontational before I feel the need to knock on the front door of whatever rock you live under and put my boot up your shrivelled scrote?

From context, and the emergence of the term alt-right as a collective label during trumps election (yes, I know thpenther was already using it), I was obviously talking about the current US right wing, from cringe kekistanis, through 3pers and OKs, to amren etc

If the majority of society was willing to practice self restraint and self sacrifice for the benefit of society, then yes. But there are a lot of mongs out there who won't do those things without the threat of being held personally accountable for their actions regardless of the greater good it produces.

Is there a bigger goy than the anglo? Is there a race more deserving of extinction in the nuclear fire that is coming?

Look at the most loved politician of recent times, Winston Churchill, a fucking shoabos goy.

Trouble is, they took a term popularised by the left (again, I know Spencer had been using it, but..) that allowed a target to be pinned on their collective foreheads, and adopted it as their own. Never allow the enemy to dictate language and terminology.

>originally blah blah blah
>>No that's wrong
>Wtf you cock I wasn't talking about what it meant originally

Have you ever read Summa Theologiæ, Confessions, Warranted Christian Belief, or any works of Christian apologetics?

If not, your position is essentially:
>tfw too smart to read arguments of my opponents

I'm talking about the idea of God existing as a necessary being. I'd really recommend reading Summa Theologiæ, Swinburne's "existence of God", and Warranted Christian Belief by Plantinga, to name just a few, if you actually want to understand why people believe in God past your own personal musings.

Has Theresa May gone missing?

Most people don't understand Aquinas because they haven't actually read him and so assume they understand his arguments from Upper school, or just from reading a summary of the five ways.

Most "skeptics" are woefully misinformed regarding Christian philosophy. That should be obvious by the "who created God?" line of argument (this was countered by Aquinas, of course)

I suppose my personal musings is looking at god as a source of law, which is essentially what the societal code of religion is.

Do neo-Nazi's simultaneously deny the holocaust and advocate a holocaust?

Fuck off. Hitler recruited muzzies and turned them loose on white lands. Read Churchills early essays on the tribe to see what he really thought. Check who coined the phrase 'keep England white'. Read about operation unthinkable. If he'd been elected in 45 we wouldn't have this shitshow.

Which is perfectly fine provided you have read those who suggest God is the source of morality (and therefore law) because he actually exists as a necessary being.

How come he didn't reverse the shitskin hordes when he was reelected in 1950s
Italians and Eurospics