As simple as that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw
infowars.com/exclusive-virginia-riots-staged-to-bring-in-martial-law-ban-conservative-gatherings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes goy.

17.1 million likes?

What? That can't be right

cuckservatives virtue signalling
false flag confirmed

He has 17 gorillion followers.

oh boy it's little cuck shapiro, who gives a shit

it;s 6,4 K and 17.1 K
OP is being a goofball

What did he mean by this?

>Here in my car
>I feel safest of all
>I can lock all my doors
>It's the only way to live in cars

youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw

We must decipher the message.

Securing the future of the white race is the ultimate morality from which all other moral questions fall under.

17k likes. Whoever ancap fag is, he's not 'Murican or Engrish.

Thousands (in Spanish most likely)
OP is a shitskin

Why did my other threads get pruned?

>Deaths due to neonazis and commies fighting in Virginia, the nork threat, fear of russian invasion in eastern europe, cartoonish dictators in Latin America...

>What the fuck is going on? 50s all over again

I abet them, now what you fucking kike puke?

>Racists who murder people are evil

He's right.

As a racist, read subtext people.

(((Ben Shapiro)))

Coincidence?

gary numan is a legit autist, he says so himself

What I wouldn't give to see Shapiro gassed first

Good asset! Keep doing as we tell you
>Alex Jones breaks down the divide-and-conquer agenda being pushed amid escalating violence in Virginia. infowars.com/exclusive-virginia-riots-staged-to-bring-in-martial-law-ban-conservative-gatherings/

>running over one commie: bad
>Israel carpet bombing Palestinians: good
Kikes gonna kike

Btw big gets soon

Tubeway Army also had some shit that was considered far ahead of its time

It's cold outside
And the paint's peeling off of my walls
There's a man outside
In a long coat, grey hat, smoking a cigarette

Now the light fades out
And I wonder what I'm doing
In a room like this
There's a knock on the door
And just for a second I thought
I remembered you

So now I'm alone
Now I can think for myself
About little deals
And issues
And things that I just don't understand
A white lie that night
Or a sly touch at times
I don't think it meant anything to you

So I open the door
It's the 'friend' that I'd left in the hallway
'Please sit down'
A candlelit shadow on a wall near the bed

You know I hate to ask
But are 'friends' electric?
Only mine's broke down
And now I've no-one to love

So I found out your reasons
For the phone calls and smiles
And it hurts
And I'm lonely
And I should never have tried
And I missed you tonight
It must be time to leave
You see it meant everything to me

So he is /ourguy/ ?

wtf I hate kikes now?!?!

Condemn what exactly? People's right to gather for a common cause?

Shapiro 2020

Of course the kike says that

Also Down In The Park

Down in the park
Where the machmen
Meet the machines
And play 'Kill by numbers'
Down in the park
With a friend called 'Five'

I was in a car crash
Or was it the war
But I've never been
Quite the same
Little white lies
Like 'I was there'

Come to 'Zom Zoms'
A place to eat
Like it was built
In one day
You can watch the humans
Trying to run

Oh look
There's a rape machine
I'd go outside
If it looked the other way
You wouldn't believe
The things they do

Down in the park
Where the chant is
'Death, death, death'
Until the sun cries morning
Down in the park
With friends of mine

We are not lovers
We are not romantics
'We are here to serve you'
A different face
But the words never change

Imagine aligning yourself with Nazis in 2017 and thinking you're on the right side of history. It's just mind boggling to me that these people exist

And they think its good PR too

You simply have MISUNDERSTOOD the concept of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not supposed to be for ANYTHING or ANYONE. Sup Forums makes fun of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. We laugh when people die, we laugh when someone's career is ruined. Don't EVER visit this site AGAIN. Go be FAG somewhere else.

Well we're not in the left-side, are we

Those are Jewish units.

17 million Jewish units ~ 1,700

>abetting
feels good man

>I fear that we’ll never be rid of such people, and in normal times our political leaders are so far removed from hateful movements that no reasonable person could believe they had the slightest sympathy for that kind of vicious bigotry. But today was different, the alt-right movement is different, and this president is different.

>Today, a person died. A car rammed into a crowd of left-wing protesters, sending bodies flying across the street. I won’t embed the footage, but it looks horrible, and it’s hard to escape the conclusion that it was intentional. The car rammed the crowd at speed, backed up, and sped away. This horrific incident capped a day of street brawls after hundreds of alt-right activists, neo-Confederates, and outright Nazis marched together to express and defend their “blood and soil” white nationalism. It was a disgusting and reprehensible display.

>It would be much easier to write off this small band of racists if they weren’t also part of a larger alt-right movement that was responsible for an unprecedented wave of online threats, intimidation, and harassment throughout the 2016 campaign season. Journalists, writers (including me and my family), and ordinary citizens were targeted with obscene and threatening images, racist messages, “doxing,” and sometimes promises of physical violence — all for the sin of criticizing Trump.

>Violence then started to spill into the real world. A man wielding a sword hunted and killed a black man in New York City. A member of an “alt-Reich Nation” Facebook group killed another black man in Maryland. A man opened fire on two immigrants at a bar in Kansas, killing one. A white supremacist in Portland murdered two men on a train who intervened when he harassed a Muslim and her black friend. And that’s not an exclusive list. Meanwhile, the online hate campaigns roll on.

>Incredibly, key elements of the Trump coalition, including Trump himself, gave the alt-right aid and comfort. Steve Bannon, the president’s chief strategist, proclaimed that his publication, Breitbart.com, was the “the platform for the alt-right,” Breitbart long protected, promoted, and published Milo Yiannopolous – the alt-right’s foremost “respectable” defender – and Trump himself retweeted alt-right accounts and launched into an explicitly racial attack against an American judge of Mexican descent, an attack that delighted his most racist supporters.

>In other words, if there ever was a time in recent American political history for an American president to make a clear, unequivocal statement against the alt-right, it was today. Instead, we got a vague condemnation of “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides.” This is unacceptable, especially given that Trump can be quite specific when he’s truly angry. Just ask the Khan family, Judge Curiel, James Comey, or any other person he considers a personal enemy. Even worse, members of the alt-right openly celebrated Trump’s statement, taking it as a not-so-veiled decision to stand against media calls to condemn their movement.

>America is at a dangerous crossroads. I know full well that I could have supplemented my list of violent white supremacist acts with a list of vicious killings and riots from left-wing extremists – including the recent act of lone-wolf progressive terror directed at GOP members of the House and Senate. There is a bloodlust at the political extremes. Now is the time for moral clarity, specific condemnations of vile American movements – no matter how many MAGA hats its members wear – and for actions that back up those appropriately strong words.

>As things stand today, we face a darkening political future, potentially greater loss of life, and a degree of polarization that makes 2016 look like a time of national unity. Presidents aren’t all-powerful, but they can either help or hurt. Today, Trump’s words hurt the nation he leads.

fucking newfags with their autistic meme arrows

>horrifying events
>exercising constitutional right to assemble and protest

BASED jewish man saying it like it is. whiteys should be stripped of their basic rights and wiped out from existence. #MAGA

Alt-right is not nazi's.
Nazi's just hitched their wagon on our succes train, but they will be unhitched on a side track very soon.

>You're either with him or you're against him
Typical kike trying to start shit by seeing things as reductively and black and white as possible.

I rejected your morality and substituted my own for the betterment of my community.

>>Violence then started to spill into the real world. A man wielding a sword hunted and killed a black man in New York City. A member of an “alt-Reich Nation” Facebook group killed another black man in Maryland. A man opened fire on two immigrants at a bar in Kansas, killing one. A white supremacist in Portland murdered two men on a train who intervened when he harassed a Muslim and her black friend. And that’s not an exclusive list

And that time the black guy killed six cops and injured eleven more had nothing to do with Black Lives Matter?

the alt right never existed you autist

Not said

If it's racist to want an ethno state, is Ben Shapiro racist for supporting Israel?

underrated

Imagine aligning yourself with a*stralians in 2017 and thinking you're on the right side of history. It's just mind boggling to me that these people exist

Glad I've always supported him, even when Sup Forums attacked him because he didn't agree with the echo chamber. A true intellectual, after all he's actually educated unlike 80% of posters here.

Is he still mad he about the memes?

yes.

I absolutely abet them.
The flames grow higher!

heh

But you just had to be retards

1, 2, 3, 4, let's have a race war.

little cuck jew boi that was afraid of a tranny and can't even debate a gay pedo jew.

Only whites can be racist

oh no

that's it you guys, better just let the kikes and niggers ruin everything.

>a German man robbed of a Homeland he could be proud of

I wonder what he'd think about modern Germanistan

We all know he escaped and lived a semblance of an average life in Argentina in the 50s
I just want to what was going through his head watching the 60s unfold

Israel is like 25 percent Arab you fucking retard.

That's the core of the issue here.
Ethnostates belong in places where people originate from. Europe SHOULD be full of ethnostates with very little outside immigrants. the US should not.
You cannot make the US a white ethnostate. It's just impossible. Where are you going to deport blacks to? Africa? Where in Africa? They haven't lived there in 300 years. Besides, there are different types of whites. You're a stupid retard if you don't realize this. What the fuck kind of ethnostate are you going to create where Irish, Germans and French all reside? They have just as much right to be here as we do. You literally cannot, with any logical consistency, argue for the US to be an ethnostate.

But yeah anyone who tries to argue against European ethnostates is a slimy kike who should be immediately called out for hypocrisy by bringing up Israel.

Ben Shapiro should be our new leader.

are you this arab person?

Here's my prediction:
>jews and their pets will spend all week kvetching about how Trump won't call out white identity groups by name
>Trump will ignore it, focus on actual important things like China and North Korea
>eventually media will be forced to shut the fuck up because it will be "old news"

If there's one thing Trump understands it's that news cycles are short and people have short memories. It's in his interest not to prostrate himself before the media/the left, regardless of what affect it would have on his base or any other consideration.

Finally a voice of reason.

Nop

>the US should not
Nope. America was founded by whites for whites. You have to go back.

he proudly boast he alt-right enemy because adl said so
>ADL

Yeah yeah retard, put your memes aside for a second and convince me how we deport blacks. Mexicans are pretty easy because we know where they come from. Where are you deporting blacks to?
Until you have an actual solution and a plan to execute you're just meme roleplaying. Get the fuck off this board you stupid cunt.

People always seeking the moral high ground and who consider themselves the arbiters of morality annoy me the most. Sure everyone who broke the law objectively were in the wrong but the rest can do and believe what they want.

lmao

Start creating laws to make them second class citisens. Raise their taxes and cut all welfare and offer money for them to leave.

>and they are going to say Ben Shapiro is Jew after all

(((Ben Shapiro))) who cheered on the Iraq War has no moral authority to call anyone a moral abomination.

gg

Hahaha look at how upset Jews are that whites dare fight back.

>A year and a half ago, Louissaint was one of the 750,000 Haitians living and working in the Dominican Republic. But a series of events, set off by a 2013 Dominican Supreme Court ruling that stripped more than 200,000 Dominicans of Haitian descent of their birthright citizenship, forced her to flee. The Inter-American Court of Human Rights, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and Oxfam condemned that ruling. The United States government remained mute.
Strip them of citizenship, then deport them to a puppet state in Africa.

>Muslims who participated in and cheered today's horrifying events are moral abominations. Those who refuse to condemn them abet them.

Funny how the left won't accept the same logic when it involves Muslims.

And this is why your movement is doomed to fail.
Keep LARPing you fucking idiots.

The maxist tactic of controlling the narrative to divide and conquer, thus declawing your enemy in full swing.

>if u disagree with me ur bad
hm really maed me thing

What % Arab was it prior to the 1940s and the establishment of shitrael? You think 25% Arab actually indicates an increase, not a decrease since then?

Is this:

Jew nose on?
-or-
Jew nose off?

I can't tell anymore.

>mind boggling to me
I imagine that happens a lot.

It's much more mind boggling that people align themselves with communists. Nazis at least had a decent thing going for a while and were defeated by external actors whereas communism has always failed from inside.

Throw that kike in the oven. I will SHOW him moral abomination. He has not yet a fucking clue what that word even means.

I only wish it had been thirty or three hundred who died today, instead of three.

And i wish i could have watched in person.

Time to put the DODGE back into oven dodger.

I don't think White America should take moral lessons from a Zionist rat

>Trusting a Jew public speaker who only goes after low-hanging fruit SJWs.

No, OP is italian.
Mille - Thousand

He's right though

wow Onision got OLD

Absolutely right.

It's too bad the left doesn't feel the same way about their own violence.

We voiced our opinions and were attacked for doing that, and when we defended ourselves, we are blamed for it.

Shapiro is the shining example of a person who argues with zero respect when it's about people he doesn't agree with, but then turns around and says people that don't agree with him should follow the most gentlemanly rules of conduct.

His go-to argument for trannies is to compare them to animals. Sure, that might fly here on Sup Forums, but so does calling jews ovendodgers. Sup Forums is a place of equal oppertunity shitlording. Shapiro, however, is a raging hypocrite who thinks maintaining his mental safe spaces is the foremost task of government.

And he's not talking about the violence, mind you, but about the rally itself. And I'm sorry, Shaplord, but I haven't seen ANY condemnation of literal communist rallies all across the West. Or pro-terrorist islamist rallies. In fact, politicians in my country have been known for attending both.

Events like this lay bare the hypocrisy of the left.

>The left
you know you yanks have such a fucked system that your "left" is everyone else's "right"? For context the Dems are the equivalent of the Conservative party in the UK. Your GOP is more the equivalent of the BNP or UKIP. The US wouldn't know the left if it had proper sign-age

Fuck this faggot.