Virginia Riots Staged To Bring In Martial Law, Ban Conservative Gatherings

It makes a lot of sense. What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1asuhUuei4
archive.is/pWqUR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's what we've been saying since last night

But why it happens under Trump? Is that a state thing? Can they go against constitution and ban gatherings?

if they can call it a defensive action against domestic extremism then they can probably try

makes a lot of sense what do we think? Brother how old are you? Of course this is what it is

I think dropping a commercial in the middle of this was in worse taste than running people over with cars

I honestly can't figure it out.

I have been following Spencer for a while, he doesn't seem like a CIA plant? But Alex's entire narrative makes perfect sense.

Either they want a race war to impose martial law and all of the anti-white stuff is coordinated, or the left are legitimately insane. I can't figure out which one it is.

Ya'll really going full retard on this

>if Hillary loses, Obama will bring in martial law before Trump can get into power

Kekkles.

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

I have been posting this for months. IT IS THE KIKES DOING IT ALL

Alex showing his true colors as usual, does everything to vilify and discredit white nationalists.

the police INTENTIONALLY herded UTR into Antifa. of course this was planned.

It's a state thing. Charlottesville is a cucked jew mayor, and Virginia state governor is a cuck as well. They do not give one iota of a shit about federal authority, or Trump and are utterly seditious. (((Signer))) the Charlottesville mayor has been pushing Charlottesville into "Sanctuary City" status since Trump's travel ban. The Unite The Right demonstrators had the right to peacefully assemble, they even had a federally granted permit to do so, which the mayor declared "unsanctioned", calling in a state of emergency leading to the governor calling the National Guard on standby.

The ACLU is already making a case against Charlottesville for denying Unite The Right's legal and federally sanctioned rights.

hes lost, isnt he?

What?
I mean it's not like the whole thing was put together by paid actors or anything.

License plate 1122=33=guaranteed Illuminati setup hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=m1asuhUuei4

Poland, you're not helping your stereotype of Polish being slow. We already knew this.
>whites gather peacefully
>BLM niggers shipped in
>anitfa shipped in
>police (((ordered))) to break up event
>crowds now force to confront each other in streets

we're lucky only one person died

Christ, you're stupid.

just buy his fucking filters already

hahah I lol'd

Mason crisis actors seem to be behind many hoaxes reported as real News. They are the feudal minions of the rulers. Freedom and democracy are lies told to the profane (Mason speak for Goyim). We all live in masonic Disneyland.

The cabal are trying to delay/stop the Day of the Rope by starting Civil War 2.1.

I really feel like buying a water filter and valuable supplements at INFOWARS.COM, after watching this.

Also subscribe to the newsletter for up to date news on the fight against tyranny.

INFOWARS

fuck off, alex is more legit than richard spencer ever has been or will be

see

>But Alex's entire narrative makes perfect sense
Get help. Seriously.

>Get off the bluepill! Seriously.

False flag done by jews

INFO WARS DOT COM!!!

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST! INFOWARS DOT COM!

You're kidding me right? Alex is definitely an actor and if you had a brain when you watched him you'd realize most of his "freakouts" are horribly fake and meant to scare off normies seeking an alternative to MSM

read this anons
archive.is/pWqUR

>But Alex's entire narrative makes perfect sense
Once you look past his entertainer persona, it always does

>what are timezones

It's really similar situation to what was going on in Poland on National Independence Day, in the past. There were riots (provoked by undercover cops, some say) and government tried to ban the march. And then the ruling party changed and suddenly there were no riots anymore.

Not accepting the jewish version of events but if you're gonna kill someone atleast get someone who matter