How does this make bongs feel

how does this make bongs feel

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/26155968/ns/travel-destination_travel/t/spain-hotspot-british-trouble/
pt.euronews.com/2017/06/28/portugal-invasion-acaba-em-confrontos-no-algarvev=TE7O51IfiF0
youtube.com/watch?v=u9XYCHWVmGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good
Fucking boomers who sold my country to Muslims should be made to live the remainder of their coward lives in the mess they created

really all it takes is some amateur spray paint to get a news cover?

I suppose all those dagoes working in tourism can find other jobs in Spain's "booming economy".

Some Spanish friends of mine tell me how bad their country is and refer to it as 3rd world unironically. I always took it with a pinch of salt till I went to Seville awhile back. You see well dressed people, who do not look homeless in any way, begging in the street. Their economy is on their arse, if they want to destroy an industry that bring them income, then let them.

Article is old, but it is still relevant apparently. Can't blame the Spanish
nbcnews.com/id/26155968/ns/travel-destination_travel/t/spain-hotspot-british-trouble/

>hots up

this.
supposedly merkel has bought a big house in south america

Tourists go home
refugees welcome

Hmmm, which retard group is behind this

My Dad is one of those that wants to retire to Spain. While he's always been a Thatcherite, he did say he thought about Brexit a bit more because he didn't know if Brexit would hurt his chances to move. I'm still not convinced he didn't vote remain

Why is the UK such a nest of degeneracy?

I lived there for 3 years and I had NEVER seen this many aggressive, degenerate chavs.

My understanding is that the North of the country subsidies the South.

people who hate money.

>hots up
>a single tag

So, when does the war start?

>FUCK our only way of making money dude xDDDDD

the spanish must bow to their anglo overlords.

>muh anglo supremacy
>worst GDP growth rate in Europe

There are a lot of New Brits making tourism in mainland Europe before some ethnic Brits get mad.

Your dads a cunt. Im sorry to say.

Original source with video: pt.euronews.com/2017/06/28/portugal-invasion-acaba-em-confrontos-no-algarvev=TE7O51IfiF0

I just had to get a new engine for my car so thats my holiday money gone.

This graffiti might have been done by one person. Im not condemning a whole region on one lunatic. Every time ive gone abroad ive been given so much courtesy and respect, people are so friendly to me. Then i come back to my shithole nation full of fear and isolation.

I don't care really.
These are the Spanish equivalent of Antifa doing it, mostly separatist commies in Catalonia.
I'd much rather protest against mudslimes.

I work in tourism related shit and I used to like Brits, now most of them are pakis and arrogant stinking niggers, fuck you guys

>Go home brits!
Spaniards vow to fight temporary visitors who bring economic wealth to their shithole
>Refugees storm beach
So Brave let me just drop to me knees and prep the bull.

Damn, I'm going to Albufeira in October

Will I run into crazy nignogs at the airport?

>commies suddenly not in favour of open borders when it's about white people

Yup, it's hypocrisy.

Well said m8

Avoid Praia da Oura and Albufeira altogethers it's pure degeneracy. Go for Alvor, Praia da Rocha or Vilamoura

I hope these faggots get exactly what they are asking for.

is tourist code word for refugee now?
or do they really dont want actual tourists

but they love blacks landing on their beaches

>people who inject free money into the local economy are not welcome
>people who drain money from the local economy are

Franco wasn't thorough enough when he cleansed the communists.

Spain relies on tourist for economics. If they want to shoot themselves in the foot and dont have any so be it.

>tourism kills the city
>poverty doesn't

Hmmmmm

Nice, fuck the drunken Anglos. We spit on brits in Berlin.
youtube.com/watch?v=u9XYCHWVmGM

tomorrows headline
SPANISH ECONOMY TUMBLES INTO FREEFALL AS TOURISM SECTOR FADES

Hadn't considered that, good point user.

They mean tourists. There are too many, everything becomes more expensive and you See Red skinned brits at every corner

As far as I know Bongs are among the most obnoxious and disrespectful tourists.
I even heard Brits say they are worse than Germans.

Fucking bongs can't behave.

What part?

>Spaniard shitskins would rather their streets are filled with illegal black subhumans than having a bunch of loud, white brits on their beaches

West Midlands.

Ironic, considering they're allowing so many shitskins to come in by boat, but they don't want the old whites with money retiring there.

>tourism kills the city
lol wat

Doesn't matter user. You can move wherever you want if you have consistent influx of money to your bank account. All the retired Europeans living in Florida for example are not, nor will they ever be, American citizens. It's just a little extra work playing the visa

Just shoot up the tourists. No one will miss a couple of benefit scrounging chavs and niggers, and no one will care for some cunty pensioner.

>tourism kills Spain
Does spain have literally any other industry but tourism tho? kek. Like what products is Spain even known for really?

>TOURIST GO HOME
>REFUGEES WELCOME
Fuck every leftard commie independentist. I hate drunk Brits too, but these idiots prefer nigger and muslim rapefugees draining our economy rather than European tourists who at least share our culture and bring us money.

yeah I am not sure what the problem is there. Bali had a few attacks on Aussie Tourists a few years ago. The Balinese were disgusted and at one point found one of them and near beat him to death. Because they know Tourism is how they survive and make money. I dunno what the brits are doing to shit up Spain but it has to be pretty bad for the locals to turn like that.

Rising rents, stores especialy for tourists, flats turn into holiday flats, crowded places er cetera.

And brits are fuckin annoying, they should stay on their incest island.

Feels good man.

This is how the rise in Ethno-Nationalism starts.

picadilly circus doesn't look like a 3th world country either... go 15 miles south to peckham... and it looks like a slum in south america.

Spain exports some vegetables to the rest of Europe. I highly doubt they make much money off of cucumbers and shit though. Tourisms is by far the biggest factor in their economy.

Everyone who goes to Spain is practically a nigger anyway, places like Magaluf and Ibiza should be wiped off the map. I don't blame them for trying to get rid of the tourists.

Stores especially for tourists? You mean SOUVENIR SHOPS, you dumb fuck? How is this even something to complain about? These people are bringing money into the country that wouldn't otherwise be there. Again, somebody tell me some kind of industry that Spain's world-renowned for. As far as I know, tourism is one of the few things holding your country up right now. Otherwise your entire population would be a net drain on the rest of the EU. Spainfags speak up what do you people actually even do?

they grow a lot of crops (spinach, eggplant and all sorts of similar vegetables) but half of that failed this year due to bad weather..

This. I live in Oxford and used to live in London

The problem with England is that they don't have any particular culture, their food is like their people, boring and lots of potatoes

I've been to 18 countries, but man.. the women here are UGLY as hell and their personalities and attitude is the worst in the world

The money is good if you've got a degree like me, but the living standards are a lie. 4 out of 5 jobs are like 16k a month and then you've got 1 job that's 60-100k, with the expensive housing and etc. most people here don't live so well / end up being chaves

This is also why British tourists are so awful, their country is shit, the weather is shit, so they feel reborn going to these countries with nice weather, cuisine and beaches. The anglos delude them selves that they are the best country on the planet. I believed this and moved here to work, got a 60k job but I can't wait to buy a huge ass house in my home country within 2-3 years time and move the fuck back

>cucumbers in an arid climate.

Let me tell you how you get bad cucumbers.

Fine, bye then.

they make a lot due to quantity.... if your farm produces 20 ton of eggplant you make a cool buck.... even at 5 cent per kilo

I feel kind of bad for the basques but they have been shitters throughout spains history. Catalans on the other hand are cancerous, you can almost point out every filthy catalan that posts on Sup Forums by his smugness.

What do you call Anglos? Guiri's?

I don't understand your girls they'll sit their and make fun of brits and americans and act all accepting. But they'll drop their panties for an anglo real quick, but then refuse to go into the mudshit areas and call niggers ugly.

show us your real flag

I wish I could go with you. Please save me from my home country.

Can't wait till my small country of Croatia wakes up and starts lynching the tourists too, specially British ones. I've never seen such degenerates irl until I've met a British person.

Take off that flag and show us who you really are, tough guy.

>the chav menace

>
and they are all sexually repressed in the UK...

Are Spanish people just dumb?
If their country is already in a bad spot they should be shilling for as much tourism as possible to get more money pumping into the economy

I dont mean souvenir shops you dumb fuck. Entire residential areas are turned into party and entertainment areas with hipster food and drinks for disgusting Anglos. Have you ever been to Barcelona?

"Let's kill our only source of income!"
Brilliant

this is beautiful

Tourism is a huge part of their economy.
If they want to reduce tourism because they fear it interferes with their way of living, despite it being against their economic interests, then why can't the same be applied to immigration?

>but half of that failed due to bad weather
So you're telling me, in the face of crop failures and losing massive amounts of money from agriculture, these spaniards are stupid enough to try and destroy the only one redeeming industry that keeps them afloat during bad years? wew, genius plan really

>We spit on brits in Berlin.
funny, when i was working in Berlin nobody tried to spit on me. in the evenings some of the germans i was working with whispered to me over their beer about how bad things are getting though.

Maybe if the Spaniards got off their lazy arses and actually had a source of income besides tourism that wouldnt be happening

ALL BABY BOOMERS MUST RETURN
I want them to die in the shithole they created.

Wait, so they're ok with migrant board running aground on the beach but not with British tousists?

Guiri just means any foreign tourist, usually British or American.

>But they'll drop their panties for an anglo real quick, but then refuse to go into the mudshit areas and call niggers ugly.
Well, modern western girls tend to be sluts and niggers are ugly, breaking news.

>newcomers like Anglos and treat them like humans
Terrible gentrification.

They are 1000% right.

Tourism is all about people that would be better at home in places that would be better without them.

it doesn't matter because they get a lot of EU funding and will be compensated by the EU...

as soon as they start losing money, it will come in by the truckloads from Brussel.

Just look at Greece

I agree with them. I fucking hate tourists

>Berlin
Bomber Harris, do it again!

>they don't have any particular culture
Fucking lel, go home then you idiot.

We should do the same in Amsterdam.

Fuck tourists.

>used to live in city of dreaming spires
>england has no culture

you're an idiot

Absolutely retarded.

Chase out a huge part of your economy and welcome in those who will subvert and leech off of it.

New Spanish bailout when?

How does tourism kill the city?

It's GOOD for the economy. Are these people idiots?

getting gripe about tourism from a german, welp now i've seen it all

>england has no culture

The fuck it doesn't. On your bike.

I experienced the same in Berlin oddly enough. No spitting, just quiet whispers of fear from the natives. It's fucking grim.

Every Brit who lives in Spain has gangster fantasies. Everyone who goes on holiday to Spain is poor, with the exception of Marbella. Marbella is full of British people who used to be poor.

Vorarlberg in the winter and Sardinia in the summer. Fight me IRL.

I bet that you enjoyed Mitte.

apparently in barcelona they had protests against airbnb because rents were going up so much that locals were being priced out
they think tourists are the problem but really the problem is greedy landlords

>tourism kills the city
What's Spain's unemployment rate again? I reckon tourism is the only strong part of that city's economy.

Pool's reserved

>Marbella is full of British people who used to be poor.
I've been to Marbella and you are absolutely right! Marbella is a literal Gomorrah

Its fine I guess ill just go to gibraltar next year. Oh wait thats not in spain is it?