What's been happening with /ourgirl/ Lauren Southern? Haven't heard much from her on Sup Forums lately...

What's been happening with /ourgirl/ Lauren Southern? Haven't heard much from her on Sup Forums lately, so I'm getting worried something bad might have happened or she's been shoahed.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/835588412119867392/photo/1
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/886304928293146627
youtube.com/watch?v=bfIfywQkxOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ncwqC4STmHc
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI
mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The shill spam changed the focus to other topics, thats all, im more worried about the future of murdoch murdoch.

>ak
>polymer

She's doing it wrong

Murdochmurdoch has this set up so his videos will never be taken down and has an alternative channel.

cheekyvideos.net/

she's taken 2 black dicks

Lol, noguns are funny.

I know, but those videos need more audience, they made the red pill a sweet one.

that's not an AK you rube

czechs thumbed their nose at the Soviet AK

I agree, I just wish their merchandise was less obvious to be related to nazi stuff.

I would totally buy it then.

She is reddit tier meme

>Haven't heard much from her on Sup Forums lately
Why even change that?

She's a kike civic nationalist. Who cares?

>fight for white europe
>get blacked

>get blacked
proofs?

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/835588412119867392/photo/1

You're fake news

There arent, she is not a kike or a coalburner, shills just say that while they use the term "e-celeb" and hide behind a non-geographic flag.

I was hoping for something to jerk off to, but it looks like you're right unfortunately.

any pics of her gaping asshole yet?

no unfortunately.

>Inb4 300 replies to thread

Stop posting this whore you pathetic faggots.

She's traditional so never happening.

Hey /Finbro/

I literally only click on Lauren Southern threads because you're in all of them.

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

>kike
>race traitor (dated a leb and a nigger in high school)
>has no preference for race when it comes to dating/marrying (stated this in her AskFM)
>civic nationalist
>won't ever address the JQ
take this degenerate somewhere else you faggot. if you want a real redpilled then lana lokteff is the woman for you.

>If there were tons of ppl coming here waving the French flag, denouncing Islamic extremism & assimilating totally no one would have issues.
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/886304928293146627

>following e-celebs and "commentators"

This is even worse than people following Maddox religiously.

>false
>false
>false
>not anymore
>why should she? women have no place talking politics, that includes the JQ
>she is correct

Notice how this poster mixes in lies with half-truths. Notice how he has scoured through all of her 4 years of internet presence to find anything to discredit her with. This is called character assassination.

Any real white nationalist would have no problem with a chick who talks about white people being replaced in their own countries to hundreds of thousands of people. Leftists can't attack these figures from the left so they pretend to be super right-wing and attack them from the right.

It's not his site, his videos are just archived there.

This is the biggest problem that Sup Forums will never admit. All these people making vlogs about current events don't actually "red pill the normies" because people KNOW that what is happening is bad, but these videos never tackle the explanation of WHY they think what's happening in our countries are bad.

They never tackle the profound psyco-spiritual attack underway and the damage being done to our heritage and culture, they're all surface issues. The real target of attack should be the SOUL, not the mind or even the heart. If the soul can be emboldened and people reminded of WHO THEY ARE then all the surface issues would solve themselves. Forget the system, the courts, the police, the politicians, forget all of that. Would Rotherham and all the others ever have happened were the English still culturally aware and spiritually strong and united? No.

This is why an old recording of Bowden is far more effective than any child with a camera, because this is what he realised.

Dude message me on twitter
just say you're the Finn from Sup Forums

I'm not that gullible, leaf. You're just trying to make me reveal who I am on twitter

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Read what I said: None of these brainlets with a video camera and a daily moan actually help matters. Their constant bringing up of events from a surface level and screaming "wake up" don't do anything besides black pill and instil a feeling of despair and hopelessness.

They're stepping stones from the bog towards enlightenment. Even if they don't bring you to the full truth doesn't mean they're useless.

>They're stepping stones from the bog towards enlightenment

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

she lost her money from patreon, so now she's shilling sponsors in a podcast

Countless people on Sup Forums (who are now WN) who said their redpilling journey started from alt-lite people like Shoe0nhead or Sargon. I know one Australian youtuber who is full white nationalist now who got into this stuff through Milo. The slippery slope is real.

>Lauren Southern Poverty Law Center

>white nationalist

Missing the point. Being white doesn't mean a fucking thing. It's not enough! You need to know who and WHAT you are, know your history, know your culture, know the world that has been passed down to you but never placed in your hand.

"White nationalism" is for mutt nations like America.

Then why should any of us care about her then?

And people start looking into all that stuff and identifying with it more when they go to the white nationalism/white identity side of stuff.

No they don't. Look at Sup Forums. It's full of "red pilled" people waving around swastikas, and conforming to the caricature that was invented to stop too many people looking into genuine spiritual nationalism and folkhood.

These people aren't stepping stones because they never provide a next step, and because the visual "next step" is NAZI larpers and morons, people either stay in the safe surface-level "commentators" that never delve into the spiritual reason behind people's feelings of alienation in our countries, or are stupid and drift into skin-headed white nationalism where only people who are just as spiritually dead as the centrists lay.

I'm sick of talking about this with you people. You're never going to accomplish anything because you don't provide any of the answers that matter.

>responding to someone who gets paid to come on here and defend all the jewtubers
you're not going to get anywhere with him. he's a known shill, he was the one defending ezra levant, dave rubin and milo not too long ago. making the same excuses about them.

can we get more pics of her hot body

>No they don't.
I've seen it happen and it has happened to me too. It's what's happening on Youtube channels like Red Ice and Millennial Woes and Survive the Jive, which is where people go after they transition to ethnonationalism
>These people aren't stepping stones because they never provide a next step
This is not how it works. Of course they don't provide the next step because they don't believe in the next step. People take it anyway. Milo/Sargon are distinctly anti ethnonationalism yet a percentage of people who they bring in will become full ethnonationalist and will start developing their identity that way.
>You're never going to accomplish anything because you don't provide any of the answers that matter.
Start making videos about the things that are truly important then to counter this imagined problem you're talking about.

This guy fails to character assassinate Lauren so he moves onto character assassinating me. Sad! Too bad he has even less dirt on me.

She isn't /ourgirl/ Amanda Prestigiacomo is.

Who cares about some donate to me shill? There are actual warriors that take matters into their own hands a plow trough commies, while she releases JewTube videos.

Those aren't the shoulders of a girl.

>this much effort

She's a shitskin that LARPs as a Dane and European concerned nativist. Pretty pathetic
>mudblood
>shit tier facial genetics
>makeup
>obnoxious speech
>low intelligence

>Haven't heard much from her on Sup Forums lately

Why are you lying? There's been dozens of threads about her every day for the last couple days, yesterday they were just outnumbered by the whole "UniteTheRight" drama.

She just did a video on that by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfIfywQkxOk

Hi (((Lauren)))!

>OP asks what she's been up to
>I respond with her latest video
>somehow this makes me Lauren

Hi (((Moarpheus))).

Is the finnish lauren southern fanboy already here?
>pic related

yep

well, obviously

You shills and spammers are the ones who actually make these threads and are in every single one of them. Stop making them or posting in them, and you won't see him.

>and you won't see him.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fucking leaf - first day here?

>MurdochMurdoch

When will they return...

To be fair, there are several people in the alt-right who don't know their lastname has a jewish history, simonsen is also a typical name of a jewish family that decided to become christian to be treated better. They're basicaly cryptojews from the 1800s and many don't even know their name has that history.
That said, Lauren isn't trying to hide it, i remember her saying she had a "Holocaust survivor" in her family.
I need to create some sort of ebook for Sup Forums so they know what names are what kind of jewish, which are "not necessarily jewish but both used by non-jews and jews" and "names that sound jewish but are never jewish.
I studied this and work with archives. I give you an example of names that would be called jewish by everyone on Sup Forums but aren't jewish at all:
>Goldbach
>Hebestein
>Kurkenberg
>Lilienbeck
>Harenberg
>Witzmann

don't bring actual facts into a Sup Forums thread

>*Krukenberg

>our girl
she's a jew plant just as trump

>mfw pic related

You're a fucking retard or a shill. Simonsen isn't a jewish name. It's a normal Danish name. The fact that a tiny amount of Jews in Denmark also use it doesn't make it a Jewish name just like Johnson and Smith aren't Jewish names just because a tiny % of Johnsons and Smiths are jews.

And her family aren't holocaust survivors. They weren't under threat from the nazis, the nazis just confiscated their business because it was logistics

Just leave this here Lauren Southern at 16 doing a TF2 parody vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncwqC4STmHc

here comes the Finnkike

every
single
time

BTW thats her sister YOUTUBE account fags

m8 you're delusional.

Any surnames ending in "son" or "kin" is usually Anglo Saxon, North Western European in origin. Her grandparents were Danish.

Simonsen, Simonson as in Simon's son. Like Peterson, son of Peter, Johnson, son of John, etc. It's common as fuck in Europe and absolutely not Semitic. Simon was one of Jesus' apostles and Simonsen means son of Simon.

Also someone who made that disinfo pic actually went through the trouble of photoshopping her hair so it looks dark.

Even the site he uses to show how many "Jews" are named Simonsen shows there are a lot more people named Johnson. Are you saying anyone named Johnson is Jewish?

She already made a DNA test provong she wasn't one, the discussion is done at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

She's taking some time off for menopause

I studied this and work in this topic as well as others since 12 years all together.
Also you imply i said all names ending in -sen or -son are jewish while i only talked about Simonsen in reference to Danmark.
I repeat it for you
>i only talked about Simonsen

This. That "Finn" is our national posting embarrassment. Women like Lauren won't be allowed to live in uncucked Nordic nations anyway

Her DNA proves only that she's a mongrel. Not Dane
>Nords
>Iberian and Polynesian DNA
pick one

I like how she said she's an op-ed consultant

but she is a fucking piss poor consultant.
point in fact.
any good op-ed will offer up a solution to issues/concerns presented.
most of the youtubers and /nu/demagogues will talk about what is wrong and fucked up with the country but won't prvide any solutions other than
vague nationalist stuff.
which amounts to
"drink the kool-aid"
when in fact the real solutions touted to op-ed poieces like this are
race war
isolationism

when in reality the best solution to all these ideological and socio political problems is to turn off the tv, and seperate yourself from all ideology and propaganda. and just live your life the best you can.
Also hide and decieve as much as you can to the census takers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI

>I studied this and work in this topic as well as others since 12 years all together.

I have no reason to believe your autistic ass.

>i only talked about Simonsen in reference to Danmark.
You can't even spell "Danmark" right. Other posters from Scandinavia have actually highlighted how common names like Simonsen are.

mydanishroots.com/surnames-meaning-and-origin/the-100-most-common-surnames-in-denmark.html

>Amount of Simonsens in Denmark: 13,194
>Amount of Jews in Denmark: 6,400

Even if 5% of all Jews in Denmark were a Simonsen, that would still mean over 95% of Simonsens are non-Jewish.

>>i only talked about Simonsen
Yet you ignore that Johnson is actually a more common Jewish name.

are you the kraut from /nsg/ that dumped family photos from ww2? you had those rare hitler photos which your family took IIRC? and you posted pic related too. love your work (if that is you).

I'll post my proof from the archives of the Organisation für jüdische Familienforschung which talks about SImonsen since 1851 until 1926

>pic related from Ges. für jüdische Familienforschung
>Archive ID: 1Jg. 74, Heft 182 (1921)
more following in the next posts

Yes. But the Hitler photos, like the one where he sits shotgun in a car are not taken by my family members but press photos and i inherited them.
I only have a few taken by family members but not as good as the car one for example

Your post proves that you're:

>a shill using a Finland proxy to fool people about the "consensus" coming from a certain country
>a shill also trying to push impossible racial purity tests that probably 99% of people on Sup Forums couldn't pass

No one denied there are jews with the name SImonsen you retard. see

I'm with you, an AK isn't a AK with out laminated wood, polymer takes away the guns past....... Egyptian AK pic

Wow a larping idiot on cuckpol is a great reveal of some state Israeli plan. We don't treat mongrels and colonial mutts as Nords here. fuck off

she killed herself and u should too