8pol: Evidence driver was attacked with bats before hitting crowd

The Hill reporter Taylor Lorenz who was on the ground at the protests today claims to have spoken to officers.
Claims that the driver is claiming not to have acted maliciously but was attacked and acted out of fear.
>twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080
Also claims that the car was attacked by people with bats.
>twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896443867691716609
Twitter Archive:
>archive.is/m9NWS
This is the best video I could find.
Warning NSFW Video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
At 30 seconds the car plows into the crowd. Followed by protesters carrying baseball bats.
Here is two protestres clearly shown in the picture here.
>i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg
Here is a third man with a bat here chasing the car as it begins to back up:
>i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg
Here is a fourth individual carrying a stick and swinging it at the car:
>i.imgur.com/hmtUYDH.jpg
These people show up to the scene behind the car while chasing it. These people were armed and the claim is that he was attacked by protesters with bats before attempting to flee.
Some of the individuals who were hit are clearly the ones with weapons attacking the vehicle.
I'll update with more once I can see it. But this would go along with The Hill reporter's tweets regarding the car being attacked with baseball bats.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QhtIKh7.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng
twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896443867691716609
youtube.com/watch?v=uWF5i0qvf3Q&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/ProtestSPb/status/896439760134262784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EDIT: Here's a shot from another angle showing someone swinging a bat at the vehicle before he hits someone:
>i.imgur.com/QhtIKh7.jpg
Source:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng
The car is clearly traveling slow enough for this bystander to step out into the road and swing the bat and making contact with his vehicle. This car was not traveling at a high rate of speed prior to hitting the crowd.
You can hear the engine begin to rev and the car speeds up once the car is hit with the baseball bat the contact is loud enough to be heard by the camera in the video from more than 50 yards away. Prior to this noone is panicked and there's no signal from the camera man or anyone on the side of the road that this person has already struck anyone or intended to.
Notice the car has no intention of hitting the man with the camera or on the bike passing by and also did not continue to hit anyone on the way out. Generally mass murderers are there to cause as much damage to people as possible.
Also there is no reports of a car chase or an attempt to resist officers or flee arrest. The only image we have is one of him sitting on the ground with his hands out. Generally not the MO of these types of car attackers or generally any terrorist or mass murderer.

I'd link directly to the thread, but I don't feel like getting banned, so you know where to find it.

Whether this is CIA niggers, or the guy got scared and floored it, it's pretty blatant that there's more than meets the eye.

>twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896443867691716609

Well that got shut down real fucking fast lol

damn, not surprising though

Wow, wtf?

Yes, you can see that the back window was already mashed as the car was speeding. It would be impossible to break during the speeding.

>wrong

Back window gets smashed by antifa with a bat after the impact. Then he reverses. There is clear video of this.

after watching multiple videos and pictures i can safely say the driver will never spend one hour in jail, and soon will be hailed as a hero

Ugh, neo-Nazis are so predictable.

Look, I get that you're upset that you've been revealed as no different from the far-right Islamists, but seriously?

Basic law here, folks: the guy in question deliberately drove straight into a crowd. It doesn't matter if someone attacked his car a while before with rocks or anything else; that's 100% irrelevant.

Self-defense requires an IMMEDIATE threat against you or someone else. Moreover, use of a lethal weapon (like a car) is only allowed if you are at risk of death or severe bodily injury; people chucking rocks at your car is not that scenario, doubly so given cars are vastly faster than people on foot.

Additionally, the video clearly shows the car driving into a group of people from behind; that is clearly not a case of self-defense, that is clearly an act of aggression. Even if someone else randomly had attacked them, driving into a bunch of random people because you're angry is not legal - that's at the very least manslaughter. However, given the nature of the locations involved, it is clear that the person in question was driving around seeking out the people they wanted to run over - which ups it to first-degree murder, as it was premeditated.

Note that premeditation does not require a lot of time; going out to your car and grabbing a gun because you're butthurt is an example of premeditation. Likewise, driving towards a group of people with the intent of running them down in your car is a premeditated act.

In other words, this guy could very likely face the death penalty, just like all your buddies at Nuremburg.

You copy pasted that from reddit?

Big if true

Incidentally:

After deliberately driving into the crowd, the crowd has every right to attack the driver in question, because they are wielding a deadly weapon and the people there are at risk of death or severe bodily injury.

Thus, anyone attacking his car after he drove into the crowd is 100% justified, in the same way that someone who stabbed someone else could then be shot by a police officer when they continued to brandish their knife.

Basically, anyone who is shouting about how this guy is innocent is basically a terrorist who is trying to get you killed. This guy may well face first-degree murder charges, which can carry the death penalty with it.

this video also proves that he couldnt see the car in front of him

>8pol
Keep that /leftypol/ trash out of here faggot

You can clearly see he is slowing down almost to a complete stop and then he gets attacked by a bunch of people after which he then speeds up and crashes into the people.

There is bar impact marks on the right side of the back window, that could be just reflections, but are seen from different angles.

also those people were chasing him. he was clearly running away from idiot violent antifa

That's some neat spacing you have there my friend, but anyway thanks for your (((concern)))

retard

The day of a poltard:
>The left did it
>("Find" wrong guy, dont admit mistake)
>"Fuck yeah we did it"
>False Flag
>False Flag by George Soros
>It was only self defence

You guys are really fucking dumb.

All valid.

you can actually see he's slowed down prior to being hit with the object which is very very interesting.

Yeah because pol is one timeline and one person everyone posting here in one long line, not like there are hundreds of threads and different angles, you stupid retard. Why weren't you aborted.

lmao 7:13,CPR on that fat disgusting tumblrina

Thank you, Sweden

no wonder she died. No matter how much CPR you do on that the impact ain't going near her heart.

Yes, he was attacked before.

hmm.. after watching that whole video, i just realized that multiculturalism is possible. Blacks, whites helping each other. Why does Sup Forums hate this again?

I figured this was the case. It's going to be absolutely hilarious if it turns out this was just some normal guy who panicked because of violent left-wing protesters who attacked him for no reason.

We get free dead antifa, and they have themselves to blame.

>8pol

Weaponized Schizophrenia....... oh boy here we go.

No, he clearly sped up before getting hit.
There's also hardly anyone around the car at the start of the video, so he could have safely backed up and turned around.

But he charged into a crowd. Pretty obvious why.

it is. thats why nazi communists are so predictable, you promote antiwhiteness its self defense.

hence its us vs them.

You are part of them.

oh and they attacked first so yes,especially since you started it, you were a threat you pay the price

And the disinformation campaign starts. From the same minds that gave you pizzagate and Hillary Clinton murdering any threat to her, comes the fictions of the alt-right to cast themselves as the poor victim of leftist conspiracies.

Let me put it to you bluntly: you are full of shit and nobody outside of the Sup Forums echo chamber is going to believe you.

He went too early. One guy getting a swipe on the back of his car won't mean shit, especially since he never came to a complete stop. If his purpose was to troll for self-defense, he should have gently driven up, and stopped. Then, if/when ANTIFA begins beating the shit out of his car or trying to pull him out, for like a good solid 5 seconds at least, THAT'S when you hit the gas. No jury will ever buy a self-defense argument in this case.

>you've been revealed as no different from the far-right Islamists
Be careful what you wish for.

Making you should unsquint those slanteyes and see at the 2-3sec mark, he slows down and some antifa fucker cracks a bat across his rear bumper, likely causing him to panic and floor it.

You dont simply drive into a hornets nest slowly. He was right to speed up but didnt know there were cars behind all those people.

His back was hit by a commie so everything he did was justified.

Why wouldn't he just have been gunning it from the start?

Only to mind readers like you. If he was speeding INTO the crowd, why did he hit his brakes before he hit any of them?

Underated post!

Interesting how UNTIL the commie attacked him with a bat, he was basically rolling.

He was likely very anxious/nervous about the hostile crowd up ahead, literally a pack of wild apes. You do NOT want to get surrounded by a hostile crowd because you don't know if they will shoot you, drag you out of the car, etc. Anyone who has watched that South African documentary where police are taught to shoot to kill South African apes before they can form a crowd (they form mobs in seconds and lynch you and you're dead).

A bat to the frame would likely have reverberated throughout the car like an explosion. Maybe he thought someone shot at him or the like?

A reasonable person would fear for their life or bodily harm in such a situation. Having your window smashed, your door unlocked, etc can happen in an instant, and all it takes is a few punches/kicks to the head and you're unconscious or brain damaged or dead.

Perhaps he assumed people would get out of the way, but ended up stepping on the accelerator too hard?

There's no way in fucking hell the AG can prove intent for murder. 0 chance.

These fucking morons were blocking the road and were illegally gathered. He was hesitant, and didn't hurt anyone prior to being attacked for no apparent reason.

He didn't have a gun on him (if you're going to do a Truck of Peace attack, you're likely ready to take out as many as possible until you're stopped). He didn't reverse and fly forward again to mow more people down, he stopped, then fled backwards when the retard was attacking his car and his car was being surrounded by violent apes ready to kill him. Instead, he backed up, drove away and surrendered peacefully.

Terrorism my ass. Based on this footage the guy did nothing wrong; the prosecutor has negligent vehicular manslaughter at best.

>The Hill reporter Taylor Lorenz who was on the ground at the protests today claims to have spoken to officers.
>Claims that the driver is claiming not to have acted maliciously but was attacked and acted out of fear.

At first I was disappointed by the idea that it wasn't retribution for the leftists shutting down the event, but then I realized that him getting off scot free would lead to more riots and happenings, so it's a good thing.

Fucking bump.

People were throwing shit at his car (like they were throwing shit at any random car), people were chasing his car, then he's about to be surrounded entirely (he already had people running behind him and was being attacked; the fact that he's in a car is irrelevant). Now there are hundreds of people blocking his route of travel (by traffic laws they are in the wrong).

The baseball strike could have very well sounded like a gunshot or some explosion inside the car, and he had no escape and had a reasonable fear of life/limb, and he assumed people would get out of the way if he drove forward to escape the crowd (he couldn't have seen the crowds, makes 0 sense he could crash into other cars if he was bent on gaining body counts).

Don't know if the charger is a RWD or FWD/AWD, but his turning radius would have been huge once he entered the intersection. His only reasonable chance of success would have been driving through the crowd.

It sounds like this antifa might have hit the car as well, before the car gets to bat guy. You can hear a sound at 0:01 while the camera is pointed down (after the initial sounds at 0:00), at it's right when the car passes the dude circled in red. He appears to be holding a pole of some sort.

Videos vindicate the driver. Leftists violently attacking the car with weapons demolishes the "peaceful counter-protester" narrative. "One side" indeed.

Spencer and Enoch still deserve gas for the Nazi optics.

So he panicked during a chimpout and put his pedal to the metal. This has happened before, but never with a shitstorm like today. What is different?

>Neo nazis
That's a big way to spell CIA

has anyone investigated this photo? it almost looks like a totally different location. for example where are the cars he's about to plough into?

The pink headband wearing Dyke Ape was already filming him and running after him.... as were many others. Does anyone have footage of Antifa attacking him before this footage, say up the street, or have they deleted that already?

It's a different picture but same location. What do you mean?

Nothing else to distract people with this week from actual issues in the world.

Does this not prove the white mans point about the anti white agenda?

Amazing how quickly a (((march))) like this is organised! Almost like it was planned. Oy Vey is that possible?

At the exact same time Charlottesville was happening. Red Ice was hacked and shut down with memory wipes and data seizures.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWF5i0qvf3Q&feature=youtu.be&a

It's also not a coincidence that (((Rebel Media))) were standing inside the counter protest march and the car hit just seconds after Goldy mentioned George Soros. Almost like a go code. It links in with the car speed up aswell.
Then the Media start twisting it making it seem like the WN and the Alt Right were still there when they had already left an hour before. Every single member of the establishment was blaming white men for it. The only two people that didn't? POTUS and FLOTUS and they are getting attacked over it.

It all stinks. It was a set up from the get go.

I've been saying this. Where are the two cars?

Also on the rear view video, people are already screaming before that car hits.

Don't expect any of the antifa dicksuckers recording to share footage of them smashing up the car or hitting the driver.

the video doesn't show a crowd of people that have to move out of the way before he strikes the grey sedan. Also where the truck parked on the right side of the road?

Thank God for 8\ch4n's weaponized autism.

Sad thing is, all vid footage is from AntiFa side, so we still don't know what was happening before the acceleration into the crowd. Was he being attacked? Surrounded? AntiFa have been video'd slashing tires and beating cars that encounter them blocking the roads, so it's not a stretch that he got spook'D and floored it.

You deserve gas. If you are not a nazi, you deserve death.

Anti white hatred is on full display.
Every establishment figure in media,politics and entertainment blamed white men.

Only two figures in the US didn't. POTUS and FLOTUS and they are being slammed for not specifically picking out white men.

Despite the fact the WN and Alt Right had left the area over an hour before because the Jewish mayor and his black BLM deputy mayor illegally blocked a federal permit giving the right to the protest the exact minute the rally was due to start.

Go home reddit, and by home I mean KYS

I wondered the same thingIs this ANOTHER area where he was encountering crowds? It seems like he had multiple encounter with attacking crowds before he even gets to that particular alley where the crash happens.

There has to be better footage out there.

>What is different?
(((They))) see an opportunity to shut down Trumpian populism/nationalism by "credibly" linking it to violent Nazism. Now, they think, normies will see that supporting immigration restrictionism directly leads to Nazis taking over and gassing six billion Jews. It's part of advancing the "Trump is dangerous" meta narrative.

That's at 2 seconds in this video

He's already driving over 30 miles per hour towards the crowd at this point. If my calculations are correct it's 33 miles per hour.

Some edgy quote about suppressing the truth but it still being true anyway

This here shows it. Get it saved before its shoahed
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737

People are already screaming like something had already happened.
Anyway.
He's clearly driving down the street, slows down and then gets hit by sticks from behind, we've seen the front view with the bats and bricks already. He panics and plows through. Hell the widely circulated photo shows his brake lights on.

Simple.

>If you are not a nazi, you deserve death.
This is not a winning slogan. You're getting in the way of actually accomplishing any goals that help white people or restore tradition. That's why you deserve gas.

That's a good fucking point. Maybe he ran into one hostile group, went down another street and ran into an even bigger hostile group and panicked. We've seen this happen before.

Shit, I didn't even think of that. We need footage from streets nearby.

Ok fuck face, if he hit his brakes, how come there are no brake lights?

He was already going over 30 mph towards the crowd when you say he supposedly "slowed down."

The ovenz!

you're right. I think I can actually see the black truck in the background.
It's the same location. The photo shows a lot more people blocking him than you realize from the video. Would be nice to have the original source for that photo.

A good lawyer should be able to get this guy off IMO.

In all likelihood, the guy probably tried to force his way through the street by playing chicken, got hit with bricks or bats, and just sperg'd out, plowing into the crowd.

>twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
Does that guy scream get the fuck out? That doesn't seem very hostile.

The main thing is, you greentexted a link.

He slows down to 10-20km/h then accelerates to maybe 50km/h max prior to impacting. If he hit harder than 50km/h on a dead impact, that car would have crumpled and been undriveable, or he'd be knocked unconsciously from the his brain crashing into his skull.

Also the Antifa Apes were already chasing him on foot and bicycle (one guy was going full tilt already prior to impact), several were filming, so some shit down went before hand.

This is the same street as it crashed into the other car, this picture was taken just before the crash, in the video of the aftermath you can even see the republican spain flag again, also the white thing in the end of the street is also visible in all pictures and videos in this thread

>force his way through the street by playing chicken

And you justify that, how?

Oh shit, I just noticed something at the very start of the video.
Actually that video shows another group BEHIND the car. running off when he sped up to get out of there.
That's why he sped up, braked, panicked after getting attacked and plowed through before reversing when realising there are cars in front blocking him and he was being surrounded.

Holy shit this could be the smoking gun, the group behind are key. If he felt trapped by two hostile groups, he had every right to do what was necessary to get out of there. We need footage of the group behind, if that shows the street being blocked behind him or even better being attacked by rocks and bats. It makes his actions even more justified.

You can't be this autistic...

Also, bump for justice.

here is another video, doesn't show much that we haven't already seen, but a new angle at least

twitter.com/ProtestSPb/status/896439760134262784

Is this a Republican flag? In America?

It doesn't have any sense.

well duh there has to be logical explantion. White people dont just chimp out and kill people in such a inefficient manner. If this was premeditated terrorism he would have have a gun and a bigger car I mean we are talking about white people here we are smart we plan ahead.

Footage of them chasing him before hand?
That would go well in his defence case as a threat to life and self preservation.

It certainly does look like something happened before he went down that street judging by the people behind the car.

That's what I've been saying
He was already driving at a high rate of speed (without having injured anyone otherwise it would have been publicized already) for that area with Antifa Apes chimping out behind him.

Several were already filming so there's footage of Antifa attacking him prior and him trying to escape, but of course they'll never release it.

Stupid fucks chilling with thrir phones. Atleast help. It's like when people film shit and say, "Somjuan cawl da amberlamps" yet theyre using a phone.

You seemed to try to steer the situation in a politically motivated way. I did not want to keep silent and be complicit in what seems like a lie.

He had no reason to expect them where they are did he and surely not as many?

Americans fought nazis and they did well. Just as Soviets.
You will fail and I'm looking forward to witness your demise.

What do cars have to do with anything? He's still charging into people.
He was closer to the entry of the alley than the exit he took. No cars were behind him, forcing him to go forward. If ANTIFA was throwing stuff before he hit the gas, it wasn't enough to be a credible threat.

Dude, watch this video

At the very start you can hear the car bottom out because he just went over a speed bump at 50 kmh

He's fucking FLYING towards the crowd at that point. You can hear people screaming. They know he's going to try and hit them.

Look at this street. It's like an alleyway. What person in their right mind would drive 50+ kmh down here even without a crowd in the way?

We just had someone Snapchat their own car crash and death of their sibling. This surprises you?

maybe because they fought against facists?

Except you can see the street where he came from is empty so that argument is invalid.

Nothing that happens after the event matters.

It's what happens right before that counts. It looks like someone threw something at the driver's window right before he sped up.

Not even a Nazi but if you think that a modern american progressive can beat anyone in any kid of fight you're painfully and ridiculously wrong and you should think long and hard about your life.

If you are being attacked while in a car, and you have a reasonable fear of death or bodily injury, and you are impeded on a road way, you can legally drive through the crowd.

Anyone injured/killed while blocking your escape on a legal roadway is at fault. In fact, you can sue them for damages.

Ubi se