Give up

The rest of the world hates you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HH2ocwBuFEA
youtube.com/watch?v=83cTIyG9obo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people haven't gotten seriously mad for like 75 years. But when they do; don't be within reach.

Indeed. The time is almost upon us.

Rest of the world can kiss my ass and suck their nonthers fat clit

the truth is that the majority of american brown people will be bleached till the end of the century

I'm not white but I find it highly disturbing how many people in the US want a whole race to go extinct.

The Holocaust in Nazi-occupied Lithuania resulted in the near total destruction of Lithuanian Jews (Litvaks),[a] living in Generalbezirk Litauen of Reichskommissariat Ostland within the Nazi-controlled Lithuanian SSR. Out of approximately 208,000-210,000 Jews, an estimated 190,000–195,000 were murdered before the end of World War II (wider estimates are sometimes published), most between June and December 1941.

>grandkids

wolf does not concerns himself with opinnions of sheeps

These "people" are completely fucking brainwashed. I only escaped it because I lived in another country for almost two decades.
I move back to this country, and everyone's been chugging the fucking kool-aid.

>grandkids
ahaha no

my grandkids will be some kind of gene enhanced cyborgs

>198 days between June 5th and December 20

A THOUSAND PEOPLE A DAY FOR NEARLY HALF A FUCKING YEAR.

Anyone have that meme where it's a white side arguing with a black dude throughout history "come on man it's morally wrong to have slaves... come on man it's just civil rights... come on man it's just an interracial relationship... LOLOL you guys are going extinct now" or something like that

times white people have gotten mad:

>WWII, 60 million dead whites, end to white nationalism, civil rights and feminism followed
>WWI, 40 million dead whites, fourteen points, crippled the aryan
>Civil War, 600k dead whites, freed black people

KEK, please keep getting mad.

within 100 years by every estimation Artificial Intelligence will exist.

Within 10 years there will be full genetic engineering of human embryos

but yeah, the future is a bunch of dumb apes twerkin and living on farming communes.

>implying I want to procreate
nice meme
whites dying out means shitskins die off by proxy or get enslaved by chinks

Good luck living among those morons user.

The rest of the world is with us, they just aren't whiny underaged fags like leftists

The rest of the world wants to be like us.

>"the Left isn't genocidal against whites at all! That's just paranoid!"

There is absolutely no question by now what the agenda is. Just look at that ape who was paid taxpayers' money to chimp out at the National Gallery of Scotland and say that the Scots were inbred and going to die out -- that shit doesn't happen by accident.

youtube.com/watch?v=HH2ocwBuFEA

This author and professor put the death toll at 200k Lithuanian Jews or about 97-98% of the total population.

They've hated us even before this. They always have. Somehow that hatred always fade when they want foreign aid or some other handout.

I don't give a rat's ass if they hate. They'll pretend we're best of friends when they want a handout.

Just don't stay within arms reach and they will give up and go for the nearest hamburger

Forgot vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=83cTIyG9obo

see

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD

You don't know anything about the rest of the world nigger