Realistically speaking, what went wrong?

Realistically speaking, what went wrong?

Communism

The only reason why any white or asian nation has ever failed on earth is communism.

Communism.

Getting double-penetrated by two neighboring states.

Communism

Communism.

>hint: OP's flag

We're gonna catch up to Nigeria in the next 5 years, then we're gonna catch up to the rest of you fuckers too

> Poland guys walk on the streets and rarly see a nigger/mudslime
> you post some numbers "234234 vs 2354234" which are supposed to mean something

>reality > numbers

poland wins Hans

pic related

>country
>European Union
You'd want that wouldn't you

Don't worry that'll crash soon as more EU countries outright ban diesel. Have fun Germany maybe you'll whip yourselves into shape for one last Reich

disregard Berlin (FUCKING BERLIN, it's very misleading to put it in the same group as the rest of DDR) and take into account the fact that former DDR is now five German states and we don't look so bad, do we?

Its full with subhumans thats what went wrong

Money makes more money, once you wealthy, you snowball up.

All of the Poles who are prepared to work now clean toilets at Marks and Spencer.

Statism.

>wanting to be annexed by 4th Reich

No Anatoly, I wouldn't

Germany

Communism and no Marshall Plan

>Germans
>Not subhuman

>
All brits are raped and or killed by pakis

Germany's economy is propped up by keeping the likes of Spain and Greece poor with like 40% unemployment due to benefitting from a falsely devalued currency.

If Germany weren't in the Euro then the DeutscheMark would be worth at least double it and their exports would suffer accordingly.

>MUH GDP
Literally the only thing germoney has going for itself nowadays. You take that away and you're left with nothing. Absolutely. Nothing.

A fucking pathetic hollow shell excuse of a country.

Post communist hell.
Fuck off nigger you lost the war and left us in this shit.

You mean not including their rich history, food & drink, current movie scene, literature, or scientific advancements.

>Regains independence in 1918
>Nazi occupation during the first half of the 40s
>Soviet puppet government until 1990

Geez I wonder what went wrong

all of which will be erased by the muslims and globalist lib cucks

You've never been to Germany.

>EU flag
>giving a single flying fuck about european history and culture
Wew, lad.

if the visegrad were to go to war with the european union right now, the visegrad would win instantly so all the gdp for germany don't mean jack shit.

It will be Poland vs Germoney 1vs1 and nobody will cross the river

Poles are untermenschen, thaƄs why they failed their economy. And now they have no young workforce to develop their economy because everybody is leaving this shithole to Britain, Germany, Russia and USA

USA is like 6 x Germany and the only thing I see are shitskins and jews wallowing in a 3rd world society built pre 1960s.

I'd rather live in Poland and fuck polish chicks if I didn't already have a jerb.