Notice the two photos....top is sourced from pol, bottom is sourced from daily mail...

Notice the two photos....top is sourced from pol, bottom is sourced from daily mail.. You can see drivers face in the top, but not the bottom

Daliy mails version has been edited (pixeled)

Can anyone give me a source other than pol for the top photo that shows the drivers face, time stamp (or at least post time just after the incedent would be best) if they havnt all been scrubbed by now...

Pol photo, can clearly see face

Daily mail photo..faced has been pixelated (large pixels if you dl)

These things are not your concern. Do not stick your nose where it does not belong.

You can't see the face in any of them.

Dl and zoom in faggot

I can't see shit, man.
Like show me were the nose is even supposed to be.

You still can't see the face, you're not fucking CSI.

this is some major cover-up shit going down.

You need to be 18 to post on this site.

Are you high you fucking retard? Look at the image size and compression. The lack of detail in the bottom pic is because of its shit quality. Articles generally use lightweight jpegs to save bandwidth on traffic.

same photo, different size, jesus christ !

no, the photos are exactly the same, what's wrong with you people ?

why would the daily mail use the one with the fed suv?

Bring all your controlled OP, CIA, whatever info to here.

73k low-res jpeg doesn't have the same amount of detail as a 1MB jpeg.

It's probably an Illuminati jew conspiracy.

no

Black SUV in the back.

Really wrinkles my foil.

If you want a more reasonable conspiracy go try to find out more information on the last with the freshly unpacked Nazi flag who was totally out of place.

get out

> pol thinks Joel did it
> KEK THE LEFT RAN OVER THEIR OWN PPL!!!!!!!11

> pol finds out it was one of their own
> OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG U GUIZE

Sup Forums has been full retarded since at least 2013. I'm hoping we can get back to /new/ status in roughly two years or so.

>one of their own

Fucking source? As far as anyone knows this guy wasn't even involved in the event, just driving through when his car started getting beaten on by retards and he panicked.

This angle has a clear view of the driver

No

No?

The truth

lmao

yes. poor boy, tricked into holding a vanguard shield.

There is pics of him standing front and center at an event next to some dude with sunglasses. They are behind shields. I've never been to a protest but I'd guess that if I went to one major one where my picture was taken up front, then I ran over a bunch of people, and the first event was related to the second event politically, and then the victims were my apparent political opposition, then it'd probably be Considered enough to say that I was related to the second event politically by attending the first regardless if I attended or only attended in car.

This is some serious LARPing shit.

I'm more interesting in how Jack Nicholson managed to lose 40 years.

kill yourself