The Charlottesville demonstrations have made me lose faith in ring-wing ideology

I have admittedly been ironically posting a lot of racist and edgy material on Sup Forums, but seeing actual, unironic Neo-Nazi and white supremacist revival occur in real life it hurts to see. Even worse, was the fact that 95% of these people are vile, disgusting subhuman trailer trash that I would never want to associate in real life with anyways. Murder and hatred is never the answer. Maybe we should all just get along. Hating other races is not healthy.

Who else /sorry/?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHbEKXRCVt0
youtube.com/watch?v=ciDoemJZ9ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftypol pls

>0.02 has been deposited into your account

This is fucking hilarious watching Spencer crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Honest question guys, do you really think copy pasting the same post over and over would actually sway someone? I don't know but you just end up looking retarded.

Too late for that. Once a fascist, always a fascist. We're coming for you.

you have to go back

RIP Sup Forums

Dude fuck of you lefty scum
She deserved to die

Nice try FBI

shill

Most of all I'm sorry to president Trump. We really failed him this weekend.....

(((You)))

Thanks leftypol look forward to you posting again

Not neo nazi. Actual nazi. Fbi and cia is full of them. Trump is one. Nasa is full of them. And i suggest you kill yourself, because the second holocaust is coming, and you will soon enter into hell on earth.

Btw hitler wasnt even a racist, you fucking scum. And you nor anyone else has the power to stop the nazis.

Violence begets violence.

niggers.

So why don't you worry about all the institutions that openly and actively hate white people?

I unironically agree

shareblue always spams /pol after a (((happening)))

>peaceful nazi demonstration
>too peaceful
>(((nazi's))) murder people

Then somehow shareblue just spams the fuck out of /pol right after the (((happening))), every fucking time

KYS OP

Fag

because the nazis are doing more to injure white rights and right leaning popular support then any of the white hating institutions

Reminder that these threads are shill threads. Type sage in options and remember not to respond or debate (((them))). They will be the first in the ovens

Wow ur so right ohpee, it's over, the alt-right is le finished :^)

Sure you are faggot.

Please go.

I'm impressed at how you can set yourself back a generation with that shitshow. Now when people think of you lot, they will instantly revert to what happened at Charlottesburg and how much of a fucking mess that was

Fuck off cuck shill/slider.

You're kidding right
You guys have one EDL football hooligan rally and the whole media dogpiles an after the fact traffic accident, and totally ignores the suspicious heli crash.
All this just shows how panicked the left is for anything and everything.

It's laughable. Whatever next, bombs?

A fucking leaf. Go play on the road, faggot

back to le reddit

Cool story rabbi

Fuck off shill faggot.

>racist
Thats where you lost me. try harder next time you commie faggot

>"i'd rather become a minority than be associated with nazis"
Sage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

wtf I love white genocide now

>because the nazis are doing more to injure white rights and right leaning popular support then any of the white hating institutions

no, not even close, or rather, if they hadn't been doing what they've been doing, we wouldn't be here at this moment in time right now

When the left retaliates, you will be back.

This is the part where ((((they))) divide and conquer.

Ok buddy thanks for your (((concern)))

Why does Moonman have the hands of a nigger?

Thats because your a little bitch.

>jokes on you I was just pretending to be racist

>yfw these protest were a filter for newfags and they are migrating back to r*ddit because muh extremism

Despite a bit of bad optics and some batshit crazy driver, Conservatism is still winning the culture war. The left is losing and will continue to grow frustrated as they lose even more. Hell, television writers are even throwing their hands up.
>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with there not-so-clever writing.”
In the few days that everyone's been distracted by a little "white man march", Trump has been making unprecedented strides to unfuck our country and end the poisonous PC culture from the left.
>Launched the Telehealth initiative that will provide higher quality healthcare to military members, their husbands, wives, and children and cut down on wait times
>Administration systematically dismantling Affirmative Action from college campuses and removing rewards or "priority" in admissions based solely on someone's skin color so now individuals have to stand on their own merits
>Federal judges (like the one who approved the UtR march and signed off on it) are becoming more conservative every day
While everyone else is distracted, we're getting what we want. We are winning this culture war and taking back our country and it can easily be done in a peaceful, non-violent way if we just stay focused and use our voices at the ballot box just like we did in November.

Oh really? It actually gave me tons of hope and strengthened my bond with the right.

Can't wait to dance on your graves

Feels good senpai

Woops wrong hitler

eat shit you moralfag

The good guys aren't the ones ramming cars into crowds of people. Charlottesville has proven that white nationalists can be just as dangerous as Muslim extremists, which has been a huge wake up call to me.

hahaha this guy's grandson will be a nigger

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to Guam tomorrow

what did he mean by this

>ramming cars
It was 1 car. singular.
>1 person dies, 3 injured by some one-off retard
>vs
>thousands systematically killed every year in sunni shi'a violence, muslim opens fire with automatic weapons on a nightclub in two countries, kills hundreds
>they're both just as dangerous
You're trolling, right? No one can be this stupid.

Hi Kim.

He says this everyday. Kim likes to shitpost.

Perhaps my wording was off, I'm saying that slamming vehicles into crowds of people for political purposes was something that I once thought was just a Muslim issue. Seeing someone on my side do the same thing showed me that both sides are capable of being truck of peace retards.

Not me. But thanks for baiting

Shut the fuck up you weakling. You've just outed yourself from the movement, so leave and never come back.

>Slamming vehicles into crowds

He slammed the vehicle into another vehicle - people ran into a fucking open-to-traffic street while cars were in it.

That doesn't sound the same to me as a muslim driving a shitty euro truck into a fucking closed street for a festival.

Anything even center right over here is usually considered taboo. Honestly im surprised they managed to get that rally off the ground to props there. But yea in some aspects in these liberal hell holes it like modern day germany where anything considered fascist or not even just leans right, is considered highly taboo cause muh ww2.

>capable of being truck of peace
It was a car, not a truck. You didn't word anything wrong, you're just an obvious shill trying to blow things out of proportion. There's literally no way to compare this one incident to the hundreds of muslim terrorist attacks that kill thousands of innocent people every year. You should feel stupid for even trying to say they're the same tbqh.

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Thanks for the regular concern shill post.

>Who else /sorry/?

This fucking meme.
>You guys need to apologize because someone had a car accident.

Well, why did Muslims apologize for all the trucks of peace?

Why don't Asians apologize for all the car accidents individual Asians cause?

Why don't old ladies apologize for all the car accidents that and individual old ladies cause?

You fucking mongoloid. Kill yourself.

That doesn't make sense your changing your views based on a bunch of LARPing fags and the MSM...
>What's wrong with you

You should be more worried about the communist and antifa uprising infesting your college campuses and the West.
Nazis are just a necessary response to communism.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! And go back to /mlp/

You realize Donald trump was elected by Tim and Eric right hahahahaaha fucking idiot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHbEKXRCVt0

youtube.com/watch?v=ciDoemJZ9ww

This is a serious post. Sup Forums Sup Forums is literally under psyops/shill post attacks. I would recommend you to not believe most posts especially extremist/violence inducing ones.

Cernovich clearly says that feds are inciting people to commit crimes in Sup Forums and other message boards around areas known as "alt right". Look up info on domestic propaganda legality and understand that Sup Forums is under serious shill / psyops attacks. The type of posts on this board that are cropping up are unlike anything even during the election or past 3+ years.

Consider this fair warning that feds are instigating here and also looking to destroy pol in any way possible. Believe what you want. Call me a shill. Whatever you want but just be aware that Sup Forums is seriously compromised similar to how Sup Forums was compromised by FBI. I'm not trying to push any agenda except give fair warning to people who would like it to stay away from Sup Forums for a bit or at least be wary of extremist posts being feds.

>lose faith in ring-wing ideology.

Fuck off commie.

if some guy running over a person make you lose faith in an ideology, how the fuck would you fight an upcoming war for your ideology?

Clearly you are too weak, better step aside and let men handle this.

>trailer trash

Dood they were wearing hand end brand name clothing, many of them in expenisve tactical gear. These people were middle class white folks. Most trailer trash have to work on weekends to feed the family.

fuck off plzkaithx

it's alright, everyone has a pre-woke period

After EVERYTHING Sup Forums has said and done in the past 7 years you're just going to be pussy out now?

You're either here to the end or not at all, faggot. Kindly stop browsing Sup Forums and go about your own business. You're not welcome here anymore.

you're either leftypol or a weak faggot from reddit, pls go away
remember to sage threads like this guys

the ultimate form of racism is giving muslims and other minorities a pass for the hateful violence they mete but then acting the way you and others do when whites do 1/10th of it.

you're effectively saying that whites should "know better" and, therefore, operate under a different standard than every non-white because minorities are not able to "know better".