Help me redpill my stupid sister

>sister is 16
>our dad is a fucking moron who likes Trump, makes racist jokes
(I'm a white nationalist, but dad is really an ass and mistreats us all)
>sister rebels against dad
>browses tumblr constantly
>believes in lgbtq and blm
>loves steven universe
>said she's ashamed of being white

Can I saver her bros? What can I say to her to unfuck her brain? What sites/videos can I show her?

The only way to unfuck her brain is to fuck something else.
>wincest
Leave your dick dad together, forge a new white empire and start a new incestuous royal dynasty a la Targaryen.
>win-win

show her the memes

Send her over here so she can be a sex slave to Muslims.
I'll see that self hatred and raise.

Get her a job working retail where there are a lot of black people.

>love her
>
>
>
>
>
>tenderly

Kek this tbqhfam

gotta find her a right wing dick to ride on

Only true way to redpill a girl with a dicking good enough that she wants to keep coming back

Send her my way, I'll fuck her into submission and turn her into the perfect aryan waifu. Unless she is fat, then fuck her yourself

Ask her what civilization hasn't committed the sins she's ashamed white people committed

It's too late, abort her now.

Administer a savage beating

Just tell her straight up if she's into low IQ niggers and shit she's going to have to go live with them and become one.

Then cut her off.

Stop being a cuck knight. Call niggers what they are--subhuman animals that need to be cornered and eradicated.

memes is the only hope

Smack her

wanna change ur sister with me, i can be a good brother. u just need to teach me some proper english.

THIS IS COPYPASTA. YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY B/TIER 10TH GRADE FAGGOTS LIKE OP. GO FUCK YOURSELF, DOUCHETARD ATTENTION WHORE

Why did Taylor's nose get kikeified?

holy shit is that nose shopped :D

What is steven universe?

more serious answer. consider united front. Don't try to redpill her to certain ideology, but teach her to see and associate things on her own. May be hard at this age, since she's already somewhat biased, stupid teen (the way teens are) but maybe it will at least leave some doors slightly ajar for her to open them when she'll get older.

Be a decent brother who actually cares. Share your ideals with her not as some authoritarian figure but as a family member. Point out flaws in reasoning of her source, drop some infographics and videos of how other races also committed heinous acts - not smugly, but with sadness and consideration befitting the tragedies.

Ask her how many horrible things like that she did - if (hopefully) she'll tell you that none, then point out logically that it's not her race that somehow is responsible for it, it's individuals that suck but the race itself actually attained most glorious achievements of humankind, including building your country (and if she'll point out it was built on the basis of slaves, take that as an opportunity to tell her how whites were the only people who ever actually went to war to stop slavery - despite all other races also participating in such at different periods of history, and how first black US slaves were actually people sold out by other black people). Remind her that she didn't harm anyone, she tries to do her best with her own life and so is not responsible for actions of other people - now or those living in the past. They are responsible for their own actions and she is for hers. Remind her that other races also arent' owed anything since their situation is also largely dependant on their own actions and they're responsible for them, that there's no institutionalized racism and sexist, but shitty individuals and some of them are shitty because they were mistreated by other shitty individuals and just propagate the whole shit.

The only way to prevent such kind of virus from spreading is to be a decent person's on one's own, looking with suspiction but fairly at every issue presented and not get brainwashed by extreme ideologies (you can drop here hypocritical stuff like antifa or BLM, pointing out how many of those people are probably really hoping for a good change and have decent ideals in mind but it doesn't matter because the movements themselves are used as hateful, trashy, brainless tools often doing things quite opposite to what they preach [spreading more hate and violence than the people they're opposing etc] leading to escalation).

If you'll become someone your sister will trust and be able to look up to. Someone understanding who actually values her - she'll trust you when you'll present her with uncomfortable facts in the future - at least enough to consider them. It won't be easy but it will be fair - and it will be actual redpilling rather than brainwashing her into opposite of what she is being brainwashed into now. Good luck

Go pay a nigger to rape her while she's conscious.
She's still not very far into SJWism so this trauma will make her go 14/88 and beyond

>our dad is a fucking moron who likes Trump, makes racist jokes
based

you're a faggot because you can't get over your sister

Or she'll get a stockholm syndrome on top of her trauma and she'll become the eternal mindless coalburner.

Taylor Swift is a god damn tranny. Wake the fuck up.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>pay nigger to rape your sister
>redpilled

Under rated

>stockholme syndrome
Not if he he rips her vag apart and beats her to a pulp.
Doesn't even have to be kidnapping just make him ambush her at night and drag her in some alley like all the nigs do.

>not paying a dundu to dindu your sister so she doesn't go full SJW childless hamplanet and he ends up in prison.
It's like killing 2 birds with 1 cheese grater

Be nice to her and support her in her non-shitty interests.

If you are white nationalists and you are nice to people then it will improve the receptibility to our ideas by others.

fun

Pics of sister ASAP.

Everytime this "my gf/sis/mom/niece is bluepilled" thread comes up, the one true answer is always: give them a dicc'ing. Just wear a condom and you'll be fine.

/thread

It also strengthens the family bond. Literally zero reasons not to do it.

Rape her.

seen this post before, its a slide

Unironically this. The best way to redpill anyone really.

Yes, a tranny demon controlled by kikes that teaches children to be vapid sluts through shitty music is what I call a bad thing.

This is what should work, but sadly won't. Nothing will. If ops sister already fell into this trap that means she is weak and impressionable. One persons influence will never trump the rest of the herds influence she is already following.

What might work is if op and ops dad do a 180 and turn into wiggers. She will rebel and possibly turn white again by default.

like beyoncé?

like Maddona?

I don' think all hope is lost, I used to be bluepilled as fuck too at 16.

Like Kathy Griffin!

The Targaryens are the fucking jews of Westeros though, nigger.

Then it will be a white dude submitting willingly his own sister to serious abuse. If anything, that may only traumatize her in new ways (sudden androphobia and misandry on top of current sentiments for example) and in a way it'll prove that she had a good idea to be suspicious toward her brother's ideology and peers if that's what was enough to push him into fucking her up like that, even if by proxy.

Didn't already antifa teach you how counter-intuitive is causing shit when you want to show superiority of your way? Be steadfast, decisive and competent when faced with threats, but don't be the one propagating crap that puts your own morality in question.

just post her getting BLACKED fag, no need for that wall of txt

And Sarah Jessica Parker! All trannies!

Nah, not necessarily. Many anons were bluepilled when around her age, it's just that as they grew older and noticed how ambiguous and not clearly white & blacks things are, they considered learning about the alternative and found it to make more sense. That's what my post is about - about teaching her that there are alternatives, that things aren't that simple. In the end it WILL depend on her to check stuff and form her own opinions but that's the most he can do as someone who actually gives a fuck - provide an opportunity for her to be able to do so rather than just falling in with a crowd mindlessly.
You cannot just drag someone into different philosophy/ideology and expect it to stick when it's against all they are. After all, that's what likely pushed her into the whole bluepilled stuff - a father whose behavior was repulsive enough that she didn't want to do anything with him and by extension, with his ideology.

Redirect Tumblr to Sup Forums lol

idk what kind of mental gymnasics you preform paying a nigger to rape your sister is the most cucked thing I've ever heard. Paying a nigger at all shows that you don't have testicles. Paying a nigger to nig your family is a subhuman thought that can only come from a subhuman brain.

Let her visit Africa. Red pilled as fuck if she survives

she'll just get pregnant

>redpilling a woman
>things that are possible

Choose 1

Women's opinions only matter because men cucked out and chose to listen to them, and we let them have choice and control over things. If we take that power aware from women they can think what ever the fuck they want

You made this thread yesterday jackass

Do you mean a tranny horse?
>Sarah Jessica Parker identifies as a horse

She will just get married with an African and become an atheist version of Mother Theresa.

DIS

If you say your dad is a moron and she feels the need to rebel against him in such stupid ways, then she probably has his genes. So no I don't think there's anything you can do.

>redpilling a woman
>things that are possible
I've managed to do so in the past, at least on some issues. It really depends what woman you deal with and how you approach her. And you don't approach them the same way you would a guy, with statistics and raw facts. You build rapport and build on that.

Encourage her to discuss with Sup Forumsacks and convert them.

How about you concern on your schoolwork and after that getting to fuck out of your moms basement. After that we can solve this "sister problem" but not before you send some nudes of her so we can address the problem accordingly

Still, the guy you posted is a wincestuous mofo too.

>"I'm a white nationalist"
>sister believes in lgbtq and blm
I feel sorry for your poor father who has to put up with two failures who are two sides of the same worthless coin.

They act so you think they are like that.
Women can´t actually think. They just parrot and allways take the egoistic way.

This is a slide thread.
was on here yesterday.

sage and get back to the task at hand

Women can not be redpilled, their cognitial abilities are ultralow, they just do things out of reason because their bf says her it is right thing to do. It is possible she is already blacked, spiked or kiked by senior chad who smokes mj all the time and tells her white people are miserable and minorities are superior. If thaťs true the only way is to meet this asshole face-to-face, beat shit out of him and get your sister at home asap.

Many, possibly. Some, not necessarily. I assure you that overall naivety and idealism is not merely a male trait. And if there's egoism and there's said naive idealism then it's likely there's something in-between, even if rarely.

>Teenager is rebelling
When I was a teen I became a strict right wing conservative in response to my liberal agnostic parents. You should just wait a few years, and shit will even out. Radicalism doesn't work well in the real day to day world, she'll find that out, some dreams will be shattered, and she'll be normal and miserable like everyone else.

No worries.

>I am a white nationalist
>but daddy won't let me go protest
You are the human embodiment of a Sup Forums meetup.
neck yourself at your earliest convenience.

No, man.

Women can make you believe that, just that.

Give her some LSD and while she trips out and don't know wtf is going on place her in front of computer and show her facts. Or can be just memes with statistics and shit. Show her why is africa such shit(show her differences in skull and brain shape and what different parts of the brain are responsible for) and on its basis tell her that the only reason we could achieve such technology, wealth and comfort is becouse of the foundations our culture was based on(christianity traditional values) and over thousands years of hard work. And becouse we broke with traditional values situation in europe and US will keep getting worse untill they'll become like africa too. Destroyed by wars, gangs, sodomy(often with animals) and shieeet...

You can ask her what is good in modern world and point out which of those things were created by white man. Tell her that by judging herself or white people by their skin colour she is being racist.

And don't be aggresive towards her. Listen to what she has to say but after she's point out that she just focus on some people(and add that it's good that she wants to help others) that don't even want to help themselves and she makes whole mankind pay for it. If she starts going all crazy screaming you are racist facist. Just smile like you feel sorry for her and say she is being silly.
And then say "ok belive what you want but at least read this" and give her some book or text explaining "divide and conquer" idea and add "it will help you understand why are we suddenly paying attention to minorities"

This. Coming here is a surefire redpill.

just be a good brother to her, be there for her.
And tell her that tumblr and all this other shit is just there for brainwashing her into hating herself, tell her that she is fine the way she is. Also tell her the White Supremacist mindset, but dont be autistic, do it in a funny way and let her form her own opinion, but give her the FACTS, if she is smart, she will go to our side

Tell her about all the good things white people have done.
Telk her that white men have made pretty much every cobtribution to science and art.

What would be the point? Some of those I actually redpilled didn't want anything from me and didn't need to impress me with anything. Even if it's egoism, out of that egoism they would still get redpilled with proper approach if only to avoid looking dumb.

She needs white arranged marriage
A good strong goy to tell her right from wrong

I want brown and yellow girls right now though so you'll have to find someone else

wtf

>ducking personal responsibility to show how honorable you are

Yeah, that'll convince her.

>tay tay is bad

somone should throw you so hard with your face on the border that all you teeth break out.

Don't mind Polan, it's sunday and he's just sobering up.

>mustang of peace was false flag
>"""""driver""""" will get off
>2 state troopers die (helicopter) admonishing government of blame
>fake driver is flagpilled and reads the script, gets off, protestors on road, reacted after his car was hit, panicked, intimidated, take your pick
>country wide violent protests, open season on white males
>martial law declared
>??????

Such is life in the trailer park.

The Bravosi are the Jews.
>Money lenders
>Descendents of escaped slaves
>Have most of the known world indebted to their bank
>Fund any side in a conflict so long as it nets a return on their investment
>Have a segregated city state where only natives can access certain areas
Targaryens are the remnants of a Roman/Egyptian style empire that the (((Bravosi))) escaped from.

this man is talking true wisdom in here, just look at those numerals

Explain her that she is brainwashed. If all races are equal why should she be ashamed to be white and not to be human?
All races have committed violence and war.
Muslims have committed with FAR FAR distance the most slavery in africa and in europe. Show her the blm movement in the middle east, after all they had more black slaves (and still have) than america.
Show her the slave king from afrika who sold the most slaves.
If black people wouldnt habe been bought as slaves they would live in a nightmare called africa and they would rather die than go back to afrika.

Black there are a lot more black people than at the begin were brought to america, in afrika they would have starved.

Show her how black people not only have commit a lot more crimes than to make up for the slavery, also how white people had fight a war to free the unthankful slaves. Show her how black people commit on a daily base enough crimes to overpay the slavery (which they only profited from).

Show her these thousands of pictures of the cruel rapes and crimes that black people did to white people and if she deny tell her she cant run from the truth. Show her the videos what black people do.

Oh and tell her she should be neutral on the whole thing, if she is biased she is like a nazi.

maybe try this, but there is very little hope for a crazy cult member raised by an opposing crazy cult member.

just don't

lol

Help me roofiepill that hot bird in the photo
So that I may impregnate her with my seed

Then we'll talk about your problems

Just show her pictures of those girls that killed themselves at age 30 because they decided to be sexually liberated.

The absolute number one rule when it comes to redpilling a normie (especially women) is to take things slowly. Be aware of what pills they will and won't swallow at any given time, select battles carefully and know when they are just not going to engage. You cannot just sit them down and go "now let me tell you about the jews..."

For example I have gradually doing this to my girlfriend over the last few months and the events of last night came up. She was upset about the evil nazis being allowed to protest, why didnt the police lock them all up. I didn't behave like an autist, I considered what redpills she might swallow and what she would not. I avoided the argument completely of "they have a point, they feel alienated by society and this is what happens" or "so what? Remember when you said BLM were in the right despite literally burning cities to the ground" I did however drop this:

If you ban unpopular speech then somebody (police, government) has to enforce that ban, and when given that power they would inevitably use it to suppress dissent against them. We cannot give that power to anybody.

And you know what? She admitted to never having considered that point of view and that I raised a highly valid point. I had convinced somebody that previously thought authorities should suppress "hate speech" that free speech should absolutely have no exceptions. Its common sense to most people here, but to normies thats a big redpill to swallow and thats how you need to conduct yourself, work your way up and don't try and force it all at once and you will succeed.

You can't tell such person she is brainwashed becouse she will go in defensive mode(the best defense is attack) and start screaming you are brainwashed and stop hearing any valuable information

Example of what not to do.

softly softly, catchee monkey