Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls...

>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls. He said that the Gauls, although warlike, could be civilized, but the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and so had to be conquered.
They knew these people were trouble in ancient times

>but the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and so had to be conquered.
He was right though.

And yet, the Romans had so many German legionaries that in the end, Germans took over Rome and the Holy Roman Empire and ruled it.

Are non-whites the new german?

You're good at fighting. That being said, you aren't civilised or intelligent.

Germanic peoples are the niggers of the white race: strong but mentally inferior.

He was just butthurt that we wouldn't simply let ourselves be conquered like the Gaulcucks.

You do know that Anglo Saxons are a mixture of two germanic tribes?

Your still a nigger

>Germanic peoples are the niggers of the white race: strong but mentally inferior.

wut

This is the genesis of "italians are not white" meme.
Now you guys will spread that meme to the rest of europe through your forced acceptance of migrants onto other nations.
You are good people capable of extreme achievement but this destructive characteristic of yours must be stopped by any means necessary!

>Three
And, British people are Anglo-Celtic. We have assumed the civilised and intelligent nature of the Celts and the strength of the Anglos.

Germanic people are literally the master race.

>g*rman "education"

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEEEIITT

>let's fight Nazis by embracing Nazi autism and directing it against Germans
Stop. History is far more complex than that. When Odoacer "destroyed" Roman state, it was already a shadow of itself. That said, calling it destruction was simplistic, those Germanic tribes adopted a lot of Roman culture and Roman culture didn't die as soon as Roman state did. What fucked up Italy more than all that was Gothic War, which was a reconquest initiated by Justinian.

Romans were Germanic.

Read a book you fucking moron.

If they weren't Germanic ,they were still nordic.

WE WUZ NORDS IN SHEIT

Hmm, maybe in some regions.

Well said my nordic brother.

>Anglos
>intelligent
Look at how our countrymen act overseas.

>Your
Sup Forums is overrun by 12 year old lefti-fags.

WE

Modern Spaniards are subhumans.

HOL UP
*Sacks Rome*
So you be sayin
*Invents stick*
that we
*rapes*
That WE
*Hinga Dinga dingah*
You sayin' that
*Illegally crosses the border to Rome for Gibs*
WE
*Shatters Christianity*
WUZ
*Tries the Destroy Europe*
ROMANZ
*Tries to destroy Europe a second time*
n SHIIET?
*Destroys Europe*

>t. shlomo shekelberg

You are all subhumans. I'm so happy with my genes. I'm handsome ,6'4 tall ,blonde and blue eyed. You should all kill yourself.