youtube.com/watch?v=8lgMtzDheQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=yD_lt1K7Ptk
youtube.com/watch?v=zD8v-goYl0E
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=4vgmn1tIstM
youtube.com/watch?v=aNapFsNDbZE
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
web.archive.org/web/20170813121035/https://iambeggingmymothernottoreadthisblog.com/2017/08/12/my-fellow-white-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=yR7nXku4Jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=OzeRdzRSL8o
youtube.com/watch?v=4DhPgcb5Ktc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le bump

Das re-bump

Pathetic. Isn't even worth a sage

Not a decent foot in sight. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGwExJYuhI
>king of snakes
>cosmic serpent
>god of death
>born among the demons
>among words i am the syllable "oooohmmm"

useful idiot is sad he can't follow 4d chess or realize how he got played

It's saturn, the dark cube in saturn had 360 gods idols, hindus themselves believe in sleeping god that manifested itself as various things according to situation. They didn't realize that the cube is referenced to saturn north pole. Look at the symbol of hinduism.. 30 with a crescent star on top. why it was that is later.

LMAO the kike post hindus, discuss the fucking graph you mong, it's for kikes tomake sense of their future oven ride

Inside is the box the house of these manifestations inside the cube. They were so afraid of this house that they had all kinds of things for interacting with it.. then buddishm.. a laughing man with a vision of interpreting reality better. Yes buddhism is not a religion but a state of mind for the asians. each have their own parallelogram that converge to what he wants them to do. Each lead away from eachother so that he can converge it when he sends out of the cube his dark emmisary. Divide and conquer in its simplest form.

Diaspora Jews.

Lol it's funny when Jews talk a big game but will not do the same for their own country. If they want the world to have immigrants they should do so as well.

But like they said it's not up to white men, it's up to the Jews to stop it.

well aren't you worried ? they're stoking the flames of hatred with that kind of stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=PKbSDASpAFQ

it's irrelevant were talking jewish duplicity here , or is it ?

>it's irrelevant were talking jewish duplicity here , or is it ?
Not talking jewish duplicity here but how others are lead astray. jews and muslims aren't the only ones lead astray because the antichrist beast ruler consolidates all these unto himself. Leads them away with strange "songs". and strange doctrines of demons. The baghava gita is pretty impressive in that it admits them and tells them what they want to hear.. that it's ok to suffering and it's not to try and change it and it's ok to do all these kinds of things.. picture it like an octopus with many arms.. dragging them in.

Why satan is the subtlest beast in the field, think about it, here's a being trapped into a maximum security prison.. and he ends up ruling the earth regardless because they got tricked into talking to him which was forbidden. Gee i wonder why he was put in prison in the first place. Free will.

>Yes we are talking jew duplicity an how it makes enemies
don't be daft

Even making the cube a big deal of corporate logos of prominent individuals of people of all colors and creeds.. leading them away from the light so that they can be consolidated by him. His prison is related to saturn north pole hexagon and the black cube, this is the image of the beast. "oh i am going to do the best thing" gets ensnared into the web.

Here's the thing, he's trapped in the cube, how can he enforce his will, in exchange for knowledge they must sacrifice human sacrifice etc. Then they become bound as oath, then he can construct a secretive society. Then detach the lower from the higher.. so that the lower is benign and provide ressources, and the detached capstones are like drones without will of their own. When you are not separate from god and you are indoctrinated you become an instrument of his will. When your highest will is to become part of the higher levels to do certain things.. when that initiation is to become a drone. THus.. the EGO (self) (personality) is evil and parts of it you have to shed to realize god within yourself.. DRONE!!!! If you have rid yourself of your personality, you are no longer in control. Look now to muslims the similar thing but the war thing. Don't think of yourself destroy yourself to serve allah..

jewwwww duplicityyyyyy
>whites become supremaciiiiiiiiiiist

How do you do fellow white people?

what then do those involves become.. individual drones... and multitasking drones to form a specific result when you have 120943812039123 iq is simple. When you can get them to give up their individuality and give themselves fully to you.. they become an instrument rather than a sentient being with individual choices. So what's the seduction, higher understanding for letting your "self" your personality go. And being guided by the stream of conciousness from a higher place. (DRONE!!!)

noones going to fall asleep because you planted 5x'drone' in a paragraph, you weak minded jewish imbecile

It's why when the mujahid in islam which means SUBMISSION to allah and whatever he wants, when they give themselves over, they slaughter some kid.. lights are on but nobody is home! he's utilizing them from his prison as pieces on a chessboard.

Jews being subversive. I'm sure this isn't a new concept to you, m8

oh now it allah , but were talking J-J-J-J kikes
>you cant help yourself even if your life depended on it , are you still in highschool,
not a place for you here, son

you got me wrong i don't hate jews or muslims as individuals, i hate the thing that binds them to this dark cube.

well don't they have to honestly tackle the fact they caused people out in torches now , 'jews will not replace us'

Nothing new under the sun. But thanks for putting in into a few sentences nontheless.

You're welcome.

stick to the point, reformist
same

What ?

It was you will not replace us. The fact that Jews heard there own name in that says alot desu

they're going full throttle with the shilling

its funny cause I can tell these are new shills too, they don't even understand this board like some of the old shills were getting the hang of

indeed :}

yup , 20 irrelevant threads and counting akenazi iq < 100
>notice how they all dodge the main issue as well

you can't make this shit up

Bump.
If the Jews are white, then it's morally acceptable to slit the throats of all men and women, down to the last child with Jewish blood. If that psycho in that riot who doused the fire with gasoline and the blood of "innocent" people larps/identifies as a "Right Wing Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Transphobic, and Islamophobic Cis-White Nazi", then it'll be justifiable to gas, tear open the guts, feed their flesh to the dogs, and shoot every kike between their eyes and put their heads on kebab sticks all over the world. Because Jews are white and their is no reverse racism, right goys?

"Congratulations, Jews played themselves." - Adolf Hitler, his last quote before his death in 1945

lmao, pretty sure this is from a video where he admits he's jewish

it was, and they even shut it down because he gets called out

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

perhaps you would prefer something like this instead? youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

I think he really does, if anyone has the webm,post it

oh dere yugo

i believe it rhymes with something he said lkie 'you 'll find out I was right long after I'm dead'

>jews bring it on themselves?

Nice tricks there Merch.... Schlomo!

Goyim only attack the helpless
so I'm safe as long as I'm harmed

Just realized something sinister.. if satan allows them to overbreed to use them for drones later on.. They are worthless and antagonistic to their own endeavours for overbreeding, a long time i thought how can they be so stupid, don't you see the more people the less for everyone the lower living standards.. but if they become soulles drones in the end.. then the more the merrier.. more bodies to command in to the frey. Indians mass breed, africans mass breed, middle easterners mass breed.. all under islamic yoke.. or close to it.. india and pakistan and especially if islamic empire is reformed.. india will fold like a leaf. Disgusting when you think about it. The dark one doesn't need smart people he just need their bodies and their minds submitting.. then he orchestrates their will. More bodies than the few smart moral people.

You're going to hell man how are you safe ?
Stinky unholy shitstain.

That Schlomo at the end it's the icing on the cake.

you caused this, your people, enjoy having them helplessly pretzelled
>while my bumhole is safe

all jews should be killed

it's ironic that the jews who do all this bad thing is the first thing he comes after.. because they have rejected god but if they accept jesus salvation is first for them because they are in deep trouble and first they were chosen before they were overcome.. and now jews think they are doing for hegemony but really laying the bricks for their own coffin.. The cherub is playing all the angles.
youtube.com/watch?v=8lgMtzDheQ0
>we have created a perfect system, we have maintained it, we have improved it and now the key to the next frontier is finally in our posession!

I'm quite amazed and amused that that movie was ever made, knowing what i know about saturn and its references.
youtube.com/watch?v=yD_lt1K7Ptk
CLU's reflections "together we will create the perfect system, we're going to change the world"
>apple falls down
>cosy..
HAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=zD8v-goYl0E
It's all there for someone to figure it out.

I have the webm but it has sound which is crucial for the keks. Here's the youtube instead:

>youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

well jews unabashedly worship satan and they even admit it
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
save this video for later
excellent thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=4vgmn1tIstM
>just imagine the secrets it holds, the master key to any and all secrets of the grid grid grid :>
>i realize that our alliance is at times uneasy, but always necessary, you know you need me right where i am clu?
>ofcourse you're right.. enjoy the drink.

Isn't having your personality and control of yourself good?

and saying the bhagivad gita is "impressive" you mean its the most potent in leading people astray?

some of this stuff I really can't understand

woah do you say if you have black cubes on your forehead and in your arm you might be associating yourself with a black cube of sort.. what a HEINOUS proposition! I don't know what could ever compell a charismatic character such as yourself to entertain such a vile and disgraceful notion that surely should be shunned by everyone as completely imaginary.

>Isn't having your personality and control of yourself good?
You tell me.

here we talk about jewish duplicity and the ...

>backlash
>blowback
>backfire

it causes, call it anyway you like this is the topic, not point and click elsewhere .

i didnt pick satan, the adversary, jews picked to serve that beast , fits their paradigm bretty gudd as well

so, jews posing as whites ?

I'm Jewish and I am against illegal immigration and affirmative action

You forgot to mention how many millions of NON-Jews are pushing this SJW shit, OP

>so, jews posing as whites
parable of the wheat and the tares

>how many millions of NON-Jews are pushing this SJW shit, OP
but they don't pretend to be someone else at least.

so-desu
what re they pushing it with, theit own hand, you forgot saying how blatantly jews push that shit and NO other jewish voice says NO, shapruro inclueded:
> 'its not about browning, it's the ideology , stupid'

pic unrelated

too little enough but salvation is for you first when you find out the truth to spare you for many bad things to come. Not to have your home in ancient house israel, let me lay it out for you.. the purpose of house israel now with the jews that are there, is to stop caliphate from reforming, it's a thorn in their side.. they shreak in horror.. 1.6 billion muslims argue for atrocities of israel/palestine over 30-40k casualties over that whole period when islamic brutalities do more in just a few weeks near ramadaan. What they shriek about is their inability as long as israel is there to reform caliphate. And reform caliphate should scare the bejeezus out of everyone because it covered more territory than rome at its peak, and wait for singular emperor caliph mahdi. the guided one, this shadowy figure. That has supernatural powers an army sent against him of muslims fallen into the soil. But they wait for one singular emperor of islam a supreme caliph. to unite the ummah and create new laws for them and rule with justice where it was ruled with injustice.

Old israel whilst jews are false and reprobate look at what god is doing, he is sending the jews the lineages of those who were once holy but hate him, and make mockery of this traditions.. if they be so holy let them hold the line but ultimately israel will fall because the cherub rules from jerusalem proclaiming himself to be god, so your sampson option.. won't work. But the jews who believe in jesus per john 8:31 and onward how he explain to them that they are not saved of abraham because they have served something else unawares.. those he spares. and the rest come running for safety and wish they could take all back what they do now.

The contention of jews is quite funny and easily resolved, aside from those who knew it directly and violated it.. they waited for a king to come in line david and rule the earth forever but they forgot that he comes in two stages, first as a suffering servant to declare a road ahead to give time for forgiveness so that all flesh who does not understand do not perish in the way, and the second time he comes, THEN he comes as a mighty king and ruler of israel. his rebirth into the ranks of the most high was a necessary thing. So the jews misunderstood thinking it is fullfilled at same time, which is why jews wait for first time. And the second big mistake thinking that only jews when the spiritual covenant extends to ALL MANKIND who is good and just. So the covenant of the flesh persecutes the covenant of the spirit.. It's all so simple once you know your way around it.

time for /x/
>narrow your focus here

As a fellow white person, I think we all should castrate yourself, allow free immigration and give our redheads wives to a Brazilian Jose.

It's the only sensible and moral thing to do after this terrorist attack by a white supremacist.

fair is fair

QUE DELICIA

youtube.com/watch?v=aNapFsNDbZE
rinzler: clearing house model.
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0 billy joel the piano man..

web.archive.org/web/20170813121035/https://iambeggingmymothernottoreadthisblog.com/2017/08/12/my-fellow-white-americans/
((Fritz))
I can't think they're unnintentionally doing it.

>kikes are white when it's convenient and Jewish when it's not.
They've been playing this game for a long time. This is nothing new.

>shill idea that one party in ongoing conflict is solely responsible for ending it

Gosh, it's shocking that racism could still exist in 20XX!
How do we fix this? Maybe by posting more about how all whites are evil and the world will be better off when they're bred out of existence? (except for the (((white))) people in Israel of course! :^)

When you understand that these people own the media, the banking system, a lot of corporations, you start understanding why so many whites are self-hating and working against their own interests.

They've been brainwashed to hate themselves by Jews pretending to be white.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yR7nXku4Jpg
OH What an occasion we have before us, your rumors are true, we indeed have in our midst, a user.. A USER.. so.. what to do.. what does this user deserve.. might i suggest perhaps the challenge of the grid..
>your liberator your luminary your leader and beacon the one who vanquished the tyrrany of the users those many cycles ago.. cluuuuuu..

Fellow = goyin

TOP FUCKING KEK.
The real one is so much better.
Looks like the gay fuckers got hit by HIV.
The car was literally labelled HIV in the ass.

golden link, best excerpts reposted here :

>My fellow white Americans.

These are images from Charlottesville, Virginia last night.
These are white people in their twenties and thirties. Like me.
These are people who are in my generation, the millennial generation, the one frequently lambasted for “participation trophies” and “needing safe spaces.”
These are people that look like my coworkers, my colleagues, my brothers, my cousins. People I know and love, who also have white skin and wear polo shirts.
These are people who, like I was, were raised on a diet of Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood, which teaches tolerance and understanding of others. They’ve probably seen the Indiana Jones films, where punching Nazis is considered a virtuous act. These are my actual demographic peers in the United States of America, which means that these are people who sat through the unit on the second world war in their history class and looked at images of concentration camps and gas chambers and burning books and Anne Frank’s attic and still thought, well, hang on, maybe those Nazis had some interesting ideas.
These are people who chanted “Jew will not replace us.”
These are people who yelled “The heat here is nothing compared to what you’re going to get in the ovens.”
These are people who didn’t even bother to wear hoods.

What does it say that in 2017, I’m struck by the fact that the Ku Klux Klan members at least shielded their faces so that no one could identify them? That the same type of societal pressure apparently no longer exists today? That these people feel comfortable espousing the rhetoric of racist, genocidal maniacs in a public space that was widely photographed and broadcast?

>My anger is bigger than my ability to write, but I’m going to try to say this as succinctly as I can.
White nationalism is morally indefensible. This is not a point that is up for discussion.
If you are willing to give these people the benefit of the doubt, you are complicit in the rhetoric of racists and bigots. Playing “devil’s advocate” is unacceptable.
>I am not willing to listen to one more interview or read one more article about the “economic anxiety” of the American racist.
>If you disagree with the central premise that white nationalism is evil and morally wrong, then I have no words for you. May God have mercy on your soul.
>If you can identify that this is evil and wrong, ask yourself why these men (and more than a few women) are angry. Why? What has provoked these people to buy a bunch of Wal-Mart tiki torches and scream Nazi slogans at a Confederate statue?
>I am no longer interested in anyone’s opinion that the Confederate Flag is merely a symbol of local heritage.
>This is your heritage now.
I am no longer interested in your hot take on “economic anxiety.” On “giving President Trump a chance.” On “identity politics are ruining the country.” On “reverse racism.” On “all those swastikas drawn on buildings after the election were just put there by liberals trying to give conservatives a bad name.” I am no longer here for a peaceful discussion with the “other side,” when the “other side” believes that my inherent worth and humanity, and anyone else who doesn’t look or think similarly, deserves to be frightened, tortured, expelled, or harmed.

>Women, people of color, religious and ethnic minorities, disabled people, gay people, trans people, and members of other marginalized groups in this country asked for their civil rights and their humanity to be respected. When you hear that the “left” are the “truly intolerant,” please remember that this is the face of the right today.
>This is domestic terrorism. This is what it looks like.
>I am no longer interested in anyone trying to tell me that being frightened of angry white men is ‘racist’ when angry white men commit the vast majority of violent crimes in our country.
no niggers, ok
>My fellow white Americans, do you see it? Do you see it now?
[END...WRITTEN BY A YOU-KNOW-WHO]

youtube.com/watch?v=OzeRdzRSL8o
Weak in the presence of beauty.. so beautiful.

>What does it say that in 2017, I’m struck by the fact that the Ku Klux Klan members at least shielded their faces so that no one could identify them? That the same type of societal pressure apparently no longer exists today?
>That these people feel comfortable espousing the rhetoric of racist, genocidal maniacs in a public space that was widely photographed and broadcast?
Did you know that KKK over a 86 year period killed around 4k people.. niggers do that by themselves today in the US in perhaps a little more than a few years.. are you worried people are going to come stab you in your sleep nobody is going to hurt you..

EBIL WHYAT!

KKK the ABSOLUTE WORST MADMEN for US white people.. 4k blacks killed in 86 years. Sometime you need to ask yourself do i retain all my marbles whilst being afraid of that because legitimately they should be fucking MORTIFIED of any black person that comes their way.

Being black in the US you are more likely to be killed just walking the street than joining the US armed forces for a decade! When are you wanting to come to the table for reason for a change?

OH and the one killing you.. a black person.. What the fuck are you afraid of us for??? Niggers need to argue for a ceasfire in baltimore as if some kind of miracle happened if they don't kill eachother for 72 hours.. and you're worried about white people somehow hunting you down.. BASED ON WHAT STATISTICS? tsk tsk.. Try to live in fucking reality for a change.

All saved

It's like they're hiving and rustling
then there's this buddy boy (pic)
>duh wonder why they rallying in torches

the absolute worst is kikes = communism + WW1 + WW2 = 150 milion dead

i find it hard to disagree with you.

>fellow white people
There are hundreds of thousands of incidents of this pathological trope over the past 100 years because it literally works on bluepilled normies.

Should we be the evil ones yet again, because unlike their larping, being cruel and unkind is very easy. Western civilization is like a bottle ship.. takes tremendous effort and self restraint and lots of effort to get it just right, then in comes someone and takes the bottleship throws it to the ground stomps on it.. and goes.. what are you going to do about it.. I don't think they like it if we decide to do something about it.. that's the funny part.. we're feministic and empathy to build eachother up when it only takes a second to tear it all down and they see it as weakness when we literally have in our blood blood feuds only done when the other one is no more.. I will enjoy sweden finally snapping.. they think swedes are little cucks.. the transformation will be quite something if it comes to that... hard to build easy to destroy.. and we won't be faggots about it either if push comes to shove.. Kind of like a very angry person taking up a hobby to soothe his insides.. some dumbass comes takes that hobby away.. slaps in the face.. you know you really should not have done that thing..