youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk
youtu.be/ttO6CC4Tjao
youtu.be/EgcrtvomXoI
politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-carson-flop-jewish-republicans-216411
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-carson-flop-jewish-republicans-216411
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based black man

Ben knows.

He's not a moron, he knows this exact fuel is what is needed to launch a war/revolution, or (((their))) desire of having us live in a military state.

Thats one woke fucking nigger

goddamn I'm glad Ben ended up part of Trump's cabinet. one of the decent guys in this administration.

"Yes, yes, that'll be three false rape accusations and a quarter of cocaine planted in his refrigerator, next-day shipping please. Thank you."

You brave motherfucker. Sup Forums please protect him from a suicide by 2 shots in the back of the head.

Ben is a 14er

He is just minding his business and auditing his department for waste spending. If only trump wasn't such a pussy and ignored the medias bait.

>Based black man

Reddit Detected
Get the fuck of my board

>YFW Sleepy Ben is actually woke as all hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

Look faggots... the Elite bloodlines who have been running the globe for thousands of years know a few secrets... their power is in restriction of knowledge to the masses. They also programmed society through school indoctrination to have us be eachothers thought police. We need to stop neglecting our true capabilities and we all know freedom NOW needs to be EARNED AGAIN

>two of the best people in Trump's cabinet are a black guy and a Jew
Ironic to say the least.

smear campaign against Carson incoming

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We let the nigger live.
For now.

Why are almost all high-IQ blacks woke as fuck about (((them))) but almost no high-IQ whites are?

"Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired and let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky," Carson said.
"He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that. This is our nation where our founding document, the Declaration of Independence talks about certain inalienable rights that come from our creator, a nation where our Pledge of Allegiance says we are ‘One nation under God.’ This is a nation where every coin in our pockets and every bill in our wallet says, ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that."

Enough whites are emasculated that the rest lie

I didn't realise Dr Ben had a high IQ.

Who's the le based jew XD?

Blacks are allowed to say it in public. They got minority points.

Imagine a white guy would say what Ben says.

His name was Sammy Diamond

why is he not explicit?
it's worthless junk like this

Miller

SAUL ALINSKY

LUCIFER

>brought up your whole life being told you're being oppressed by the white man
>if you're smart enough, you'll begin to realize that time and again it's (((white))) guys ruling over you

will watch these

Killer Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
we need more nigs to speak out because they cant be demonized as easily

He pioneered some type of brain surgery I'm pretty sure. He's no joke

The man wakes every few months to drop redpills on the masses

I literally cannot watch this vid here in Germany.

bad link. one point in this video made tears well up in my eyes when i first saw it.

try this one
its powerful

It's a joke at this point, you stupid nigger. Reddit is detected in more subtle ways.

I'm pretty sure Ben was really vocal in support when MSM were freaking out about the star of David Hillary meme. He knows what's up about the jews I'm pretty sure

Damn, he's redpilled on another level. I wish I was that woke

he's a super IQ pioneering brain surgeon. He's just a bit sleepy. I'm a bit sleepy now myself. Might go lie down

Only successful conjoined at the brain twin separation was him.

>le all black people are niggers may may
Fuck off, jew.

nigger republicans are the salt of the earth

Isn't Carson referring to us nazis though? Him calling out the Jew seems too good to be true.

Probably would have voted for Carson if Trump and Cruz didn't run and we had all the same choices

Yes ok thank you reddit for being complete nigger faggots, we got it. All these fags aside, ben knows exactly what's up. Kid wasn't associated with anyone and it was an accident and he's just trying to be level about it

Ben Carson is an ultra-zionist

stormfront go home

I followed "Black YT" for a while, listening in to their brutal gender war and various "woke" individuals, and it is clear that many of them are pilled on the heebs.

TRS fags on suicide watch. Watch as this goes completely over their heads as their self-awareness is null.

Keep fighting you good goys.

I don't think so Nazi is too Fringe for him to be talking like that tbqh. He has spoken out in the past about how the media like to create division like this.

>our own distraction
So, what is his distraction? A Double Down?

He is right, and both sides are so brainwashed, I have lost all hope for America and white people and liberty, I weep.. and I feel so alone..

Part of black history involves slavery. The more blacks learn, the deeper they dig. Eventually, without exception, they arrive at the owners of the logistical companies facilitating the slave trade of old. They see Levys, Goldbergs, Steins, etc etc.
Blacks are the ONLY race where its been proven that antisemitism actually increases with education.

Now you know why "they" push self destructive "black gangsta culture" so hard. Nothing scares them more than an educated black, a black who blames them, instead of their enemies, the whites.

He is one of the best physicians of the last century.

>we have a much bigger enemy who is reveling in the state of confusion and discord that exist in our country. It makes their job of destroying us that much easier.

Wow. I can't believe he would say something so antisemitic!

Now that a man right there.

You get off this board you are a jewish nigger fuck off

It's funny how quickly the YoutTube banhammer comes down on the black "conscious community" the second they start talking about Christkillers. I've seen whole channels hating on whites disappear in a flash after one video on who owned the slave boats or some such. Truly mind blowing how bold these hymies have gotten.

Jesus christ just kill yourself.
>aussies are becoming literally the opposite side of the leaf coin

the right already knew about (((them))), sadly the libtards still shut their own eyes and ears and side with (((them))), unconsciously
rather than persuade the libtards to detest the jews, i'd say kill them both
target the traitor before the enemy

CARSON2024

he's talking about you ""nazis"", fucking morons.

Too bad most of the autists here think Carson, being black, is an untermensch or a low IQ monkey etc. even though he is a legendary brain surgeon who pioneered new methods in the practice of medicine, for example being the first to succesfully separate siamese twins connected by their heads.

As long as we, the goyim, divide ourselves by these irrelevant race issues, we can never win the synagogue of Satan!

THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!

You are all a bunch of stupid niggers.
He is a 7th day adventist, their jews are the jesuits/catholics/the pope.
Thats who he is referring to not the fucking kikes.

Niggas have a long history of hating Jews, being that the heebs enslaved them for thousands of years.

> unconsciously
When will this meme end

>He named Lucifer himself.

For a brief moment, Ben revealed his divine power level.

This retard makes my previous point quiet clear.

This.
youtu.be/ttO6CC4Tjao

That doesn't explain why he neglects to specifically name the "enemy", though. Realistically he's probably referring to the establishment or deep state, which at this point is just codeword for the elite Jews.

SDA here, can confirm.
We think the catholics etc are a bigger threat because they are.

Because Twitter would ban him.
Abuse rule etc

Surprisingly based.

Yup, this is an information war, not a physical war. Sup Forums was onto something when it comes to "memeing to the masses" .

we

Longer, better contexed version.
>THAS RIGHT.

Has everyone forgotten when Ben mentioned Lucifer and Saul Alinsky on stage at the RNC? Why couldn't he have been president instead of Trump.

Forgot link
youtu.be/EgcrtvomXoI

Dr Ben don't fuck around

>1 post by this ID

This. Do it for a better society pol
Remember, statisim=bad

Did he say "Jews," and would he ever? No. For all you faggots know he was referring to reptilians.

>implying the reptilians aren't jews

It's not a bad post, it's interesting that the "evil racists" support israel while the "antiracists" do not.

Reptilians are reptilians, jews are jews. They can be different and still work toward a common goal.

You are an idiot, you always support israel when the muslims are still raging the middle east and africa and slowly taking over the west. When the Islam is still threat number one, we don't have time to think about zionist problems. Prioritize!!!

he referred to both sides as "we" and referred to someone else as the other. hes obviously not talking about the right wing or left wing here. hes probably referring to the big banks and deep state

You mouth breathers realise he means the Muslim Brotherhood, right?

Fucking dhimmi

Holy shit this is gold.

Hey if a black guy is doing it it must be cool.

>sarcasm
Newfag detected.

BTFO so glad someone high up in the ranks is calling out the political pundits on all their pile-ons in the media. This guy gets it.

This just in- Ben Carson is the most w0ke nigger of all time. alinskyfags have been permanently btfo

unironically based black man

Real talk
If all black people were like Ben Carson I don't think a single person on this website would be racist

politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-carson-flop-jewish-republicans-216411
Carson's probably the least Zionist of the 2016 Republican presidential candidates.
>pronounces Hamas "Hummus"
>first time he didn't bother to memorize his script

And here's the archive unvis.it/politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-carson-flop-jewish-republicans-216411

40 million is a lot of camps

at least 1 in 10 niggers can live as brain surgeons, sheriffs and video salesmen
Liberia will be full

Thanks.