Cannabis ruderalis is a low-THC species of Cannabis which is native to Central and Eastern Europe and Russia...

>Cannabis ruderalis is a low-THC species of Cannabis which is native to Central and Eastern Europe and Russia. It is widely debated as to whether or not ruderalis is a sub-species of Cannabis sativa. Many scholars accept Cannabis ruderalis as its own species due to its unique traits and phenotypes which distinguish it from Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa.[1]'

Other urls found in this thread:

the-green-team.org/collections/cbd-products/products/sublime-concentrates-sleep-nighttime-cbd-cartridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D U D E

It is auto-flowering because it is natural no north.

Nobody cares

*to, i'm wasted

Good.

*sigh*

It's another "drunken Finnish mongols shit up Sup Forums" episode.

Ran into another one of you drunk fuckers 2 nights ago.

First off.

That picture is not of a Ruderalis.

That plant is clearly Indica dominant with a tinge of Sativa in its ancestry.

And you can't smoke Rude, it doesn't have a smokeable flower.

You can just turn Ruderalis into shoes, clothes, book among other important things.

What is the point of this thread you fucking faggot

>11:42
>i'm wasted
>mfw

Sup Forums has always needed a /420/ board.

I think /ck/ has an alcohol thread.

Nah, you can smoke it.

It grows short like 1-2 feet max and more CBD then any other. Like 8-11% cbd. No one in the US has tried to grow it because it is like a bonzil tree that grows only in high altitudes.

Been trying to tell people that LAT lines and Altitude plays a large part in growin some plants.

There is only one race, the cannabis race

>8-11% cbd

Sounds far fetched.

Ruderalis is basically industrial hemp with no medicinal value.

What's your point Pekka

All autoflowers are either indica / sativa crossed with ruderalis. Does have some uses for not needing light cycles and being a small and harty thanks to its ruderalis side and can flourish outside even in the north.

Good Goy. Maybe you move to a weed legal state and just bank off the CBD you can get out of the C.R.

the-green-team.org/collections/cbd-products/products/sublime-concentrates-sleep-nighttime-cbd-cartridge

Try it out son.

45 Day grow cycle if you do it right.

She can go right to flowering.

you anons sound like you know what you're talking about
is this a super secret weed variant that's flying under the radar or what

No its not new. Its just a variant of cannabis that grows wild in some places of the northern hemisphere, its classed as an actual weed in some places, it grows that prolific. It's small in size and since its accustomed to the north and short day/night cycles it doesn't need a specific amount of light to switch from a vegeative state to a flowering state, it will automatically flower when it reaches a certain level of maturity, still requires light, you just dont have to worry about how many hours for each stage of growth.

Back in the day that was 420chan. Haven't been there in years, it went pretty downhill at one point and I doubt there is much remaining, never hear it mentioned anymore aside from nostalgia.

Hiroshimoot should just add a /thc/ board as a containment for drug threads, it's a win win really. Gives the place for it and keeps the DUDEWEED threads out of Sup Forums.

I say this while loading a bowl, Sup Forums has better shit to discuss.

Every autoflower variety is a cross breed with ruderalis.

The reason autoflower varieties aren't popular is becuase most people get a headache after smoking them.

Ruderalis basically fucks up perfectly good genes, and makes the defendants worth less than the parents.

It's the nigger of the cannabis world.