I am really disappointed with /pol...

I am really disappointed with /pol. You criticise Muslims for being violent and oppressive savages- but here you are celebrating the death of an innocent women simply for using her constitutional right to protest. Seems to me like you're just as bad

It's almost like the thing that everyone cares about most is their side winning.

Does that confuse you?

>British "men"

>innocent woman
>antifa

>right to protest
She didn't have the right to protest.
The Antifa counter-demonstration was illegal in the first place because they didn't announce it and the police on the ground had shut down the event and told everyone to leave or face arrest.

Stop making us brits look bad. You fucking reprobate.

If /pol only cares about its side winning, and not the principles they want to win on- then /pol is desperate and a sellout

whatever shithead, nothing justifies the murder.

B A S E D
C A T
G I R L
Saved.

White survival at any cost.

>not fapping to anime traps instead

>attempting to drive people into feeling guilt by association.

Let's follow that it's logical conclusion and see why it is retarded.

>I now associate with everything you believe in no matter what it is.
>I now commit crime or make an ass of myself because [insert your beliefs here]
>OMG HOW CAN YOU STILL HOLD THESE BELIEFS YOU RADICAL VIOLENT.....

IS and the alt right alike are boys getting kicks from street fighting. They just need a pretext, which is:

>free virgins
>stop western degeneracy from ruining our muslim/white societies
>defend our womynz from the other guys

The pretext doesnt really matter, what matters is a chance to make like an ape man and be violent.

literally me reading Sup Forums since the march took place

Question to all the liberals and lefties about today's events in Charlottesville.

Isn't this what you wanted?

You spent the past 10 months assaulting people just because they didn't vote for your chosen presidential candidate. You demonized everyone who didn't support Queen Hillary and you called them a nazi. Now one of those nazis goes ape shit and rams a car into a crowd of people. Isn't this exactly what you wanted?

You've been committing acts of violence for months. Now the violence has come home to roost. Today's events are the ultimate fruit of your labor. Now live with the blood that's on your hands.

Every group does this why would Sup Forums be any different.

Mashallah brother the qafir have had it coming for years

>I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums. Despite the fact that this board wants to exterminate millions of people, I'm shocked and appalled at how some of you celebrate the death of an SJW.

Whites were all rounded up and shot until their population was 0% worldwide.... but at least we kept our dignity!

Delet

Do you understand that the daily antifa threads on Sup Forums the last month was literally stormfags trying to rile up their sheeple foot soldiers for some good old street fighting?

Me personally, I condone no political violence. As far as I'm concerned Antifa, the Alt Right and IS are all the same kind of people and they want the same thing: play war.

They could join the Bloods or the Cribs and it'd be the exactly the same thing.

Some guy gets to be the colonel and give orders. Some guy get's to be the private and follow orders. All get their preferred kicks.

Decent people get caught in the middle; lives get ruined.

Delet this.
Stop marginalizing white struggles you bigot.

Each time you throw around the word "stormfags" to people you don't like you minimize the deaths of the 7 million German resistance who died serving the cause in World War 2.

>one of those nazis goes ape shit

Not saying he isn't a nazi but it's probable that someone was attacking his car so he tried to gtfo in self-defense.

I.e. whatever nignog was trying to attack the driver in the car is the guilty party here

>Decent people get caught in the middle

Like the car driver who was trying to escape an angry mob

Sup Forums celebrating death of one person
>confined to shitposting on a site known for edgy callousness and flippancy
Muslims celebrating deaths of scores of people
>openly expressing glee in public around the actual area where the attack took place
>deadly serious statements about divine punishment

Yes, it's very similar.

>murder
They illegally blocked the road while cars were beeing attacked. Did they expect the drivers to take it and wait until they are done being stupid?
If I would go down on the street with a bunch of friends and start attacking drivers and smash their cars nobody would have empathy If one of them would drive me over.
Why should I care about people acting stupid on the middle of the road beeing hit by cars?

To be fair Muslims just slaughter innocent people. The antifa dipshits are going out looking for a fight more or less. Not saying anyone deserves to be run over but that's a shit comparison.