Islamic truck of peace kills 86 and injures 450+

>Islamic truck of peace kills 86 and injures 450+

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD YOU XENOPHOBIC MONSTER

>Dodge Challenger kills 1 and injures 19

THE RIGHT WING TRUMP SUPPORTERS NEED TO BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

#NotAllWhites

>implying

What about the blm niggers rioting and killing cops last year?

This shit is basically nothing.

'Right wing' isn't even a recognisable political ideology while Islam most certainly is, has a codified and carefully preserved set of violent traditions, and there are Islamic theocracies operating in the world today.

What a joke.

If they get their jim jims rustled so extravagantly over this event and barely seem to care about Islamic terror, their ideological bias and intellectual dishonesty is as clear as a summer sky.

Also - why didn't the airbag go off? Was the car prepped for attack?

>Islamic truck of peace kills 86 and injures 450+
WE MUST EXTERMINATE ALL MUSLIMS. NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM.

B-B-BUT THE LEFT DOES IT TOO. WHAT ABOUT MUSLIMS. WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY THAT SHOT A CONGRESSMAN!?!?!?! #NOTALLWHITES

you are disgusting fucking white nationalist

WE TURRURIS NOW

If you want to go historical, then why don't we just bring up the tens of millions massacred by caliphates while we're at it?

Fucking retard.

All American is bad. Black or white or yellow.

Facts don't matter, feelings matter.
This is what the left has realized a long time ago, something right wing brainlets are yet to realize.
Every time right wingers argue it's all ''muh data, check out muh arguments, here's a rebuttal with citations etc''
When leftists argue it's all MUH FEEEEEEELINGS.

Guess who is winning.

we moved Guam to california by the way.

Not an argument.

KIM, WHEN IS IT GONNA HAPPEN ?

>you are disgusting fucking white nationalist

you are disgusting fucking nigger

>includes the dead from the communist slaughterhouse that was Russia

The media and braindead leftists will always turn a blind eye to their hypocrisies and demonise us, no matter the truth of the situation. Just look at the facts of the Charlottesville rally and how they describe it; a peaceful demonstration to protest removal of Confederate cultural icons becomes a Nazi rally to proclaim white supremacy. You will never, ever find honesty or reason from these people.

Bur Muslims aren't us. We don't give a fuck about them. Are you new here?

Bro fiya the nukes already, everyone bored.

Libtards finally get the mythical white man they always wanted, guilty of killing one person after mudshits killed over 400 people in the last decade, and this guys face is the face of terrorism??

No turning back pol. This isnt a fight for america or nationalism anymore.

This is a battle for everyone's soul.

WE TAAK OUR KUNTRY BAK

Don't worry, we don't take the shills seriously dude, they're completely unable to apply their logic to themselves

Right... it's all about the feels arguments and not that the media is totally with the commie fucks

Islam and the West will never be cohesive.

Female genital mutilation, child marriages and death for apostasy are not acceptable in Western civilised society.

We do not want rape victims being stoned for adultery, gays thrown off buildings, or Sharia law implimented in the West and so it will be met with criticism.

We don't disagree so much with advancing one's cause through whatever means possible. We just want to be the ones to succeed.

I AZ MYTHICAL WITE MAN, FEER ME!111!!! MAGA

To bad reality doesn't cares about feelings

I love how the tolerant left immediately makes fun of fat people, disabled people, homeless people, veterans as soon as they oppose their regressive ideology

> your enemy nukes your country
get angry
> you nuke your enemies country and win war
get happy

how fucking cucked are you to not get that?

/thread
Most of us arent complete nufags to fall for bait like this

Why are white people so shit at terrorism?

that's why liberals can't be taken seriously, their world view is skewed beyond reason by ever increasing insanity and irrationalism.

>white people
>shit at terrorism

Choose one, if this actually would terrorism they would have prepared for it.

Nuke the damn Californians already

I bet this turns you on

>Joseph Staling
>Over 16,000,000
lmao what a loser

>block a road
>get hit by a car
I don't see the problem here

Leftists enjoy being ran over by muslims. It's when a white person runs them over that it's a problem.

Always check the political leaning of the dead, they probably voted for it and wanted it.

come on kimmy, hurry with the nukes, cant wait to see the fucking yanks burning

no one was killed because communists are not people

yep

the cognitive dissonance is staggering

muh dick!

KIM NUKE THE AMERILARDS!

White people commiting terrorist is Middle Eastern cultural appropriation

Terrorism*

I believe half of it went to NewYork

Kim, answer us!

Yeah that's all well and fine. But you niggers need to understand, that

Was a reply to OPs hypocritical statement.

>commit multiple crimes against humanity
I sleep.
>commit a single crime in a contextual situation of massive unrest
W O K E

Bump.

Fuck the left. Vroom vroom motherfucker!

>single crime

>Breivik
>Shooting in Knoxville
>Sikh Temple shooting
>Charlston Church shooting
>Dodger of Peace and Prosperity

There's a long list of right wing terrorism. Not acknowledging that will be the fucking downfall of proper conservatism and the fight against immigration.

Communists are moral relativists, their only rule is to win and everything else is subjective. Rules for us, not for them.

It's a standard Jewish tactic to get people to try and defend themselves at all times so they can never attack.

The only white attackers at any of these rallies are paid or forced stooges. There were hundreds if not thousands of torch bringers, nothing has happened at any of the rallies. As soon as soros and co. show up, the the shit hits the fan.

>using the same theory that created the power influence in radical left groups in Europe
>not realizing that condemning Islamic fundamentalist terrorism is condemning ultra-right wing terrorism
>from a single incident in a situation of mass panic from a previously peaceful, law abiding assembly booted on by such radical leftists and authoritative arrest breaching conduct allowance
Son you really tried, but you just ain't doin it right.

>Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. According to a study in 2015, Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24% of the world population.

How many of you idiots were at the rally again? Oh wait, I forgot, hillbillies can't count. My apologies, yeehaw!

cringe

I agree, I keep on seeing the grouping of people that went unite the right as Nazis ( a word that has now lost even more of it's meaning) when in actuality white nationalist range from libertarian to traditional conservative to even people like myself that hold quite a few liberal views.

Then again I don't remember seeing Muslims actively making truck memes and acting like he dindu nuffin he a good little conservative who got lost driving down the wrong street m-muh antifa provoked him

NOT ALL WHITES! Okay. We whites are peaceful !!!

Smart counter-argument, as expected from the typically smart new zealander.

>main axis leaders
>benito mussolini

jesus, even france did less harm to the axis than shitaly

You might have had a point there if Muslim attacks were rare once in a blue moon thing. No Muslim attacks are so common that people don't even care anymore. But a single white man kills someone in an attack that we don't even have all the info about suddenly all of white nationalism is equatable to islam. Give me a break.

The ironing is palpable, because the latter's answer perfectly explains how moderate muslims exist. Just like there are hardcore 14/88 literal Nazis who legitimately would fight for the 3rd Reich right now if they could, there are also extremists in Islam with fundamentalist ideology about how everyone gets to live. Then there is the average Muslim, who is very much like the average Conservative after the events of Charlottesville feels like everyone is holding them accountable even if they hold comparatively moderate views.

>but muh mooslims raping white wimmin for 1000 years
You're no different from the lefties who accuse whitey of today for crimes committed by the whites of long ago. More importantly the West actively finances terrorist groups today, and have done so since the 80s and 90s, that absolutely affects the political landscape of the Middle East today, quit acting like this appeared out of nowhere and all muslims are incomprehensible beasts

Wait, how is civilian dead only at 4000000? Wouldn't the alleged Holocaust account for more than that alone? Is Wikipedia finally breaking the conditioning?

You forgot to mention that the former was deliberate, the latter was accidental and a reaction to an immediate threat to the driver.

Blatant Naziphobia

Not all Nazis...
Nazism is an ideology of peace.

did they forgot to add hall of cost casualties or

This.

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD YOU XENOPHOBIC MONSTER
That's correct. Because not all muslims are ISIS, they are the prime targets of ISIS/Boko Haram attacks and 80 to 90 percent of footsoldiers that push ISIS back are muslim. They are literally repaying the ISIS crimes in their own blood, from the Syria to that policeman in Dagestan that said "Keep working, brothers" to his colleagues to the islamist cameraman right before they slashe his throat.
>THE RIGHT WING TRUMP SUPPORTERS NEED TO BE STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS IS THE LAST STRAW
That's also correct. Becuse i am yet to see any Trump supporter condemn the said act of terrorism. Noone screams that all catholic, or protestant, or whoever-the-fuck was that alt-cuck behind the wheel.
Stay mad alt-cucks, you are a joke and always was.

Synagogues arent being built in Australia because it "upsets the muslims"
An achmed in Germany torched a synagogue and got away with it as "a religious protest"
Some schools in Europe are over 90% muslim and teachers don't teach the holocaust because it goes against imam's teachings

Point is cucks capitualate. Animals only understand brute strength in the end, and muslims get their way because people are scared of them.

You are joking right?
The Qur'an describes in great detail the implementation of a theocratic state in which dissent is heresy and explicitly punishable by death.
It details specifically that the world is divided into two regions, the House of peace, and the house of war, and that the only certain way to gain access to the afterlife is to convert the house of war to the house of peace, through violence, subterfuge, or any other means.
The book constantly juxtaposes the agony of the damned with the delights of the 'garden', the 'striving' of believers with the idiocy and maliciousness of the kuffar.

Islam is a revolting and wretched ideology, and there will be no peace on this earth as long as the Qur'an exists.

Good one. Keep perspective friends. And remember american media is batshit insane and hellbent on destroying whites.

>Far right white nationalist movement of a couple thousand morons chimping out about being bullied by the media has already committed an act of terror in less than two days
>Not alarming
Face it, you've become what you hate. You are the dindus, you are the terrorists, and you are the Reddit, all packed up in one balding, fat mess.

Just go on twitter Ivan, you'll find plenty enough of conservative against this move. But it's still not ruled as an act of terrorism, so get over yourself for now. Stop rushing to conclusion because of your emotions, it's not that hard.

>Becuse i am yet to see any Trump supporter condemn the said act of terrorism

How is having your car attacked then accidentally hitting someone when you flee for your own safety an act of terrorism? Also, why were so many 'peaceful' left wing protesters suddenly able to summon bats and other weapons out of thin air?

But the same weight of people were killed in each accident.

WITNESSED.
\(-_-)/

FIRE THE NUKES ALREADY I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

nuke their fat worthless asses kim

Well correct, however the right wing group is more of a visible enemy. This terror attack was done during/right after a right wing activity, which makes it seem like a message from that group specifically in Charlottesville.
With muslims the enemy IS is perceived to be more outside of the border rather than inside.

reminder there are shills like pic related trying to cover up the bigger story

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Do it faggot.

The car was attacked
a) when it was already speeding, just like the truck in Niece
b) right after the hit
Stop trying to deny the obvious alt-cuck, you are not that good at it.
>Also, why were so many 'peaceful' left wing protesters suddenly able to summon bats and other weapons out of thin air?
Peaceful protest means that the ones protesting will not START the violence. Not the suddenly denounced right to defend themselves.
>still not ruled as an act of terrorism :^)
9/11 was not ruled as an act of terrorism, for a hour or so. Don't worry alt-cuck, it is coming right up.

Dumbass thats axis dead. Holocaust would be under the allies since Poland was basically part of the allies.

this. i was listening to the radio in the car and they're treating it like anudda shoah, unlike that christmas market or nice

Did it though? I remember it causing quite the uproar and contributing to the stop of syrian thoroughfare in Europe

Dear Kim, Pls Nuke USA soon.

Thx

>I will take a weapon to a peaceful protest, an environment where the weapon should have no reasonable use under any circumstances
This is what idiots actually believe

kim, help us root out the ((deep state)) in America!! be the saint you were meant to be.

>9/11 was not ruled as an act of terrorism, for a hour or so.
lol you appeal to the fakest event ever? I remember when two planes took out three skyscrapers too

pathetic

NOT ALL RIGHT WING TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE MURDERERS!

>Muslim gets drunk and rapes someone

ALL MUSLIMS ARE RAPISTS!

Yeah, it's obviously war, if anyone couldn't discern that before this.