This is the future you wanted, Sup Forums

I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGRblr5FaNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that feel when you live in a village deep in Wisconsin away from all this bullshit

Dose not effect me one bit senpai.

>not hanging from a tree
disappointed

I DON'T WANT WHITE GENOCIDE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
CLEAN
THIS
UP
NOW

>melee fight like proper gentleman
>not just shooting like a nigger
very nice

>BLM stomps white people
This is okay. This is what white people deserve
This violence isn't representative of BLM as a group, though.

>White people stomp back
HEY NO FAIR! Why are white supremacists so VIOLENT!!!

Well yes.

Rural retard here from PA. Feels good m8.

Oh look another Shareblue, CTR, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread. Say hi to Soros for us from Sup Forums will yeah!

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE

jesus fucking christ you shill faggots are persistnet tonight aren't ya. You'd think this was a coordinated op or something. Surely a sign of premeditated co-ordinated false flagging. We know your guy is the same name as the kid you're pushing in the mockingbird media. We know his connections, and they will be exposed. Jesus everything you stupid globalist faggots do blows up in your face. I swear it's like Sup Forums is RoadRunner and you stupid fucks are Wiley Coyote. We literally don't have to do anything other than what comes naturally to us and you faggots keep cindering yourselves with acme explosives.

Holy shit, what county you from? My family (mom's side) is from a small town up north in Price County called Spirit. I just got back to Milwaukee after being up there for a week and holy shit it's so much more stressful down here.

It seems that America is 100% black after all

get in shape and steel your nerve, because a gallon of sweat will save a pint of blood.

yes

how long did it take them to understand history? and these people consider themselves redpilled?

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

very proud. good day

Burger vs burger
Im so happy.

Anybody got the video of this fight? I saw it earlier but forgot to save.

Niggers shouldn't start shit with people and expect whitey to back down.

>That feel when you live in a forest in the Scottish Highlands and spend more time interacting with hounds than people but all you want to do is erect the Fourth Reich.

Hell exists.

it's insane how delusional you people you are

you're telling me than I can get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums all day? that would be the most cushy job i have ever seen.

Except there is actually a massive campaign by literally every left wing group to stifle discussion on this board. It's not some secret.
The million dollar budgets and what not were for the election. Most of these 'visitors' do it for free

>it's insane how delusional you people you are

Youre the delusional one here

GCHQ for one has publicly funded non-secret shilling unit whos purpose is community outreach and literal shilling

Will the race war finally start now?

just the small red hick towns need to build their own wall more or less.

I knew it wh*Tes are not different from their niggers they are same shit

This is so beautiful, want it as a potrait!

I love this, white alphas beating the shit out of betas and other subhumans!

>White People Standing Up for Themselves
Damn Right We're Proud, why would we not be?
All of you who are acting like weak pussies now whilst complaining on here how your countries have been invaded & your women raped & then backing away from all of this are true cowards, will be Hung on the day of the rope you once loved to talk about.
You are the very reason the west is falling.

I thought those were health bars on their heads

Kek same

We need to keep stuff like this to a minimum. That's at least $150-200 in property damage. We aren't savages, ffs

Not us cockbreath, youtube.com/watch?v=VGRblr5FaNU

Rural PA masterrace here. never even seen a irl POC in my life

Make No Mistake
I will defend the weak.
I will defend freedom.
I will sacrifice so that others may lice free.

go to the gym and work out. get ready you fucks. this is a fight for our survival.

Fellow Brew City resident!

The nigger started the fucking fight after following them for a block and chanting at them... So they fight back niggers get btfo and now its whiteys fault? Fuck your disgusting race

Niggers are being beaten in the streets? Of course I'm proud.

I saw a webm with a good angle of this. I couldn't find it on youtube just one with a shitty angle. Anyone help?

So many shills.

Amazing how they all turned up at once isn't it?

Cry more bitches.

Don't worry though.

You'll soon be chatting with the recently deceased lard lady in hell.

About time too.

MONKEYS WATCH OUT

all those of you who approve of this killing, the innocent blood is on your hands. and we'll remember always. each victim you claim will bring that much more down on your heads in the end.

1/10