Can Asians and Whites be mutual allies?

Can Asians and Whites be mutual allies?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Only if by mutual you mean you'll be our underclass who does what we say and keeps the niggers and spics at bay for us.

be my japan frien

Too a degree but the part where Asian girls like white men will always divide us

If we stick to our own countries we can have a mutual respect for one and other

Yes

The downfall of white people would probably be their inability to work with asians to rid th
Agreed

U stick to your country, we stick to ours. And both of us can keep the brown hordes at bay

as long as china chills out

Asians must stop eating dogs

the jew fears the samurai

No you can't.

SALVAGE SCRAP
BLAST THE JAP

That was deep dude

Of course
I am White but if hapa nationalism was the only practical way I'd be 200% into it

If a racewar was to happen Asians and Spic would be begging to fight with whites.

Tbh how fast China is advancing makes me worried, but at the same time if China can get cultured I have no problem
They are putting fuckton of money into education reform/environmental protection (#1 in the world now afaik)

By Asian you mean Korean and Chinese.

Only orientals like koreans and the japanese, fuck arabs

kek

BRITISH ASIAN
R
I
T
I
S
H

A
S
I
A
N

Asians can bow down and swear loyalty to their western ARYAN (Not jewish) masters and they might be considered worthy allies. Hong Kong worked alright for the eternal anglo. I don't know how well Macao worked out for the Portogese.

All of them need to stop.

only with japs the rest are psychotic and envious

With Japanese and Singapore we can be allies.

With China and other Asians we can have commercial links.

Of course, but also stop asking this because it's blatantly fucking obvious if you're not a newfag.

I hope so. We need to team up to clear the world of trash.

as bein half asian half white answer is YES

i thought we already are like trump is really being aggressive in defense of South Korea and Japan

No, we have been natural enemies since the ice age. From the Americas to europe. you mongoloids are a pain in our asses

Room for improvement since last time but I guess so.