Lets see where Sup Forums truly stands

strawpoll.me/13695086

Between trolling, those who truly oppose violence, and those who cheer it, it is hard to see where the consensus is. So let the poll show it.

communists aren't people

Anyone who supports Fields is a fucking idiot. I missed out on a bunch of good speeches because of him and all the other Larping faggots.

Interesting results thus far

what the fuck are you talking about cunt? he ran the cummies over way after the police forced people like Spencer and Duke to disperse, Fields had absolutely nothing to do with the event getting SHOAH'd, you could even argue that it's what drove him to that final solution in the first place

The police stopped the rally before it had even started. All the violence between protesters was because the police split the nationalists into small groups where anti-fa could attack them. This was preplanned.

The car attack came hours after this.

Le bump

I hate muslims, Antifa, and Nigs because they are violent animals.
Anybody that chooses to be on their level loses credibility with the majority of people in the world.
But logic means we shouldn't jump to conclusions without all the facts. Because we believe in self defense.
It is highly possible that Fields was under attack and got scared of a mob and panicked. It's also possible he decided to make himself no better than a Muslim.
But it's worth digging in and finding out. Innocent until proven guilty...IN A COURT OF LAW. Let's make sure we have all the facts before this kid gets a public lynching. He might have been just trying to defend himself. And humans have every right to self defense.

Waiting to see if they attacked his car first.
But damn, the memes are fucking great.

True we dont know the motives but he did run them over and some do support it, so I want to see how much actually do.

But I personally dont buy the self defense line, he could have backed out instead of ramming forward. Given his post history I think he wanted to do it all along, and AntiFa bashing his car gave him a perfect opportunity to hit the gas and possibly get away with it in the court.

i dont, but only because its honestly terrible for optics.

This is one thing I find curious about our behavior.

How we pretend to be outraged at the murder until it is done to those we oppose. Then all the empathy suddenly vanishes, even if the victim was not violent in any way.

If you folks are worried about the "optics" why dont you start a mass twitter campaign calling out all those who go soft on Islamic terrorism? Flooding all the hashtags with their own quotes would be far more effective to prompt white nationalism.

How do you know that he could have backed out?
If he got surrounded further up the street before the video that we have seen than forward may have been the only way to go.
If a mob is attacking you, you have the right to defend yourself and try to escape from the mob.
If they were bashing his car that clears him as far as I'm concerned. Because he didn't hit the gas, he clearly hit the breaks, trying not to hit them.

Because he backed out after he has hit the people.

At that point yeah, they were hitting his car with sticks and he may have felt that they would kill him.
At that point he clearly was trying to get away from the mob.

up up

>polling /pol
>truly

What is wrong with you?

>consensus
Serious

Maybe i've use the wrong words, to see which way Sup Forums truly leans might be a better way of putting it.

...and yea polling is a fairly good way to get the feel of it.

Anyone who thinks we weren't going to have to fight eventually is in the wrong place.

No, you missed out because McAullife is a fucking traitor and deserves to dangle from a lamppost

Ohh dont misunderstand my question, I fully believe there will be a white nationalist revolution happening one day.

I am just curious to see how you guys view the things right now