DMG CONTROL alt right

We need to create a positive outcome from the Charlottesville rally. Whether it be online or real life, we need to stand up and show that the MSM narrative is false. It's the only way of getting normies back onto our side. At this point, the alt right is about to be labelled as a terrorist group. Then there will be no more rallies, no more movements. I say we stand up and post images of the girl who died, saying 'rest in peace'. It's the only way to appease the normies and get them thinking that the alt right isn't some terror cell full of KKK members.

After that, I say we have a peaceful rally - something like a park BBQ, where everyone's welcome to join and discuss the alt right ideologies in a safe environment. Bring families. Show them what a peaceful white ethno state could be like and they'd want to join. And if Antifa attacks the white families, they're going to look like monsters.

What do you think, /pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/live/live-wire-charlottesville-protest-turns-violent-as-state-of-emergency-declared/
youtu.be/MeBsTVPxyE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to take a nuanced approach. I wanted to hear the fucking speeches. That's fucking it. Disavow Fields and that will appease them. Nobody had to die and we didn't want that.

People are MORE than willing to chat to Alt-Right as long as we aren't fucking LARPING.

We need to shut the larpers the fuck up.

Don't worry, the main counter-signal for Charlottesville is that the police broke the law and instead of separating the crowds started dispersing them and causing chaos as they forced the crowds into clashes. If the police just did their jobs and focused on keeping people separated then none of this would have happened.

What will/has happened:
>MSM dominates narrative initially
>forces shit tier memes about ebil navis randomly attacking people, ignore all the permit stuff.
>Move back to Russia stuff
>Everyone forgets.
>Alt-right moves in and rewrites the history book to reflect the truth with memes and alt-light friendly shills start red pilling normies.
>Everyone remembers.

Everytime. Times like these that separate the newfags from the oldfags.

>positive outcome from the Charlottesville rally.
>We need to find a way to spin a Neo-Nazi committing vehicular homicide into something that normal people will support.
Good luck buckaroo.

>If the police just did their jobs
They did.
They were ordered to disperse the gathering by their superiors.
Trying to blame police forces for the events that went on outside of their control is not going to help your narrative.

Just

Oy Vey.

Legacy media is winning bigly, and we can't get back at them.
Information wars are not going good.
Disaster.

Disavowing Fields is probably the best we can do. If we get idiots calling him a hero straight out it'll just turn normies away from the movement.
larpers seem to be what caused some of the issue going on. We need to quit Nazi and KKK symbolism. It's outdated and it's sure as hell not going to be able to be re-branded in a positive light.

I'm glad on your outlook dude. You're probably right with that timeline. Can't say I'm not new to the movement - only been here a few months. I just don't want to see the hard work of brothers and sisters dispersed because of one cluster fuck.

Damage control is better than watching everything slip away.

Anglin (of all people) actually said we need to move on from "Yesteryears displays of WN" which is right on the money. The edgy kids with Hitler as their Twitter profile need to get over themselves.

The job of the police is to enforce the law not to act as a private army for politicians. Nice (((try))).

Damage control can't manifest in larping and yelling "false flag" though. If we are seen as a group that can't see the wrong in a pointlessly killed WHITE woman, then we lose all credibility.

Is there a way to spread this though? And relatively fast? Our biggest setback will be people not wanting to give away the Nazi/KKK symbolism.

I agree. Screaming 'false flag' RN is stupid and no one actually believes it. It's a reach. We're better off having people commemorate her death, acting apologetic just for the PR

Go onto Breitbart and see how many comments the article on Charlottesville has. Look at what most of the comments are saying.

breitbart.com/live/live-wire-charlottesville-protest-turns-violent-as-state-of-emergency-declared/

>tfw I have never seen an article on anywhere that has this many comments - ever.

This is the beginning of a new era

If you asked R. Spencer he'd probably tell you that the Alt Right was an attempt to get away from it. It's by FAR our biggest Achilles Heel. Honestly, start a Twitter, find the larpers, and have a dad-to-son chat about why they should wise up.

Vaporwave-meets-fashy imagery is going to ruin us.

>Drive into Crowd
>It will be alright if you post RIP on facejew
Lel
>Lets tell them to invade their families to our nazi safe space BBQ
Good luck with that now that you are employing IS sandnigger methods

You are an idiot.
I am trying to show you that attacking in this circumstance is not a tenable position.
But go ahead, make your movement even more contestable by attacking the police.

((()))
Trying to get pol and the altright to feel bad over some commie whale's death (or to even feign caring)... Go back to t_d and go fuck yourself (((OP))).

The Alt-Right is an attempt to rebrand WN. Using ironic memes and terms that don't mean anything to our enemies but normies find funny and actually lead people to develop a race-based political consciousness is what it is all about. If you are arguing that we should always be pragmatic and open minded and we should bully larpers into fucking off then nobody in the modern movement really disagrees with you.

Disavow and ostracize all the alt-right e-celebs involved in this disaster (except Pax). Disavow all fascist/nazi/1488/neopagan/ancap edgelord larpers. Build a populist movement with realistic, incremental overt goals. Keep the long-term goals covert, and don't ever reveal your power level. Talking openly about an ethnostate only leads to failure, so disavow anyone who reveals his power level. Leftists will recognize dog whistles and know we're crypto, but normies won't listen to them. Examine and copy the successful tactics of cultural marxists. Liberal morality is deeply embedded in modern society, and it's going to take a long time to change that. Don't get trapped in an echo chamber where you can no longer relate to normies. That's what led to Charlottesville.

we don't need any damage control.

notice that the cuckservatives all piled on the alt-right before they even knew all the details. and now they're shilling like crazy to try to divide them over Nazi LARPing.

Yesterday was a win for Sup Forums and a great big fun happening.

A federally protected legal assembly was declared unlawful by a state before it had begun, and the national guard were deployed in a state of emergency to shut it down.

The first amendment has been broken, freedom of speech has been violated in the United States. That is all the ammunition the right needs.

This.

I've been hearing talk about talking to young white men to "deradicalize" them like skepticsTM like to say about muslims and islam.

The benefit though is that they might finally be open to talking to us which lets us redpill them.

It makes good propaganda if that's a positive youtu.be/MeBsTVPxyE4

>Somebody hurt my feefees
>Nazi larper drives into crowd
Guess which matters of the two

I would laugh my ass off if we "radicalized" the people trying to "deradicalize" us.

that is how I got here

I asked you last time but you didn't answer. Where is this pic?

I am not too sure what you think I am doing and what you think exactly is the ideal thing to be doing but pointing out that the police behaved unlawfully isn't attacking anyone it is telling the truth. If you do actually believe that the police are our friends though you are in fact an irredeemable retard, the police(especially FBI) have always pulled dirty tricks against good goys. I am sure individual officers are fine but as an institution, they are loyal to the zog.

technically, much of the left's argumentation for islamic radicalisation holds true for """nationalistic radicalisation"""
i.e. systematic discrimination and antagonization of whites will produce extremism within that group
shift the blame of "white radicals" onto media and the left due to their unfair representation of the whites (use the anti white articles from e.g. h*ffington post, s*lon, and b*zzfeed as examples)

It has been a literal day. We have no idea how the average person feels let alone the full info of what went on. Give it a few days for more videos to be put up and for the msm and left to calm it's tits so we can understand the situation in full.

We really need to kill somebody inoccent and claims it was because he is a white supremacist. It's the only way.

Go to twitter, type in Charlottesville and click "latest." It gives a pretty decent example of what at least twitter thinks.

Not entirely representative of the whole but still.

Dude, if you can't keep context over a short thread length then go find help for your ADD.
The thread is about crafting a narrative as damage control against the MSM, my response as such pointed out that blaming the Police, whom the Right has been courting heavily since the election, is not only going to dissuade leftists but those on the right as well from listening to you.

>Police are bad.
If the police hadn't been there the rally would have been a bloodbath. They quite literally stopped a counter-protest that numbered perhaps 5 fold the rally from kicking their shit in.
Police are good people, I know several, they have a really tough job where no matter what they do, some cunt is going to call them jackbooted thugs.

Sort yourself the fuck out your dumbass.

Of course the far left is going to be in a frenzy at first which is exactly why we must wait and see. The average person doesn't give a shit about this stuff and we most likely won't know hot it affects wn untill the dust settles

further, i'd suggest to use the same rhetoric as well
a bad apple in a bunch
violent and vocal minority
not all right-wing people
etc

this is hardly the end of [white] nationalism, its only going to grow
the "extremism" within the nationalistic movement (and by extension the movement itself) is a direct effect of continuous oppression of white people
never apologize

Thats retarded. The average person dosn`t give a shit about the news, all they will hear is that someone drove into a leftist crowd after an alt-right rally. They won`t notice anything happening a few days from now.

Get back to your PR cuckshed you kekistani faggot. No further action is needed in regards to Charlottesville

The right is based on realism and accepting facts that are denied by the mainstream. Given that liberalism is a religion, deradicalization would have to be an immersive social experience similar to religious conversion or cult programming. Argument and logic would have to be excluded from the process.

It doesn't matter if the police told us to 'fuck off' the average normie doesn't see it the same way we do. I'm saying we need to appear at least remorseful for death of a white person - a white person is the least we can keep in mind considering our movement is for whites. If we go around murdering our own we're no better than black on black crime.

Also - fascists were not invited to BBQ idea - it's simply a peaceful gathering of nationalists and patriots with common believes to show them what a white ethno state and modern family could look like.

As for the pic, not sure man. Had it on my phone for ages.

And this is precisely why the alt-right is doomed to failure

Check Ann Coulter's twitter, she's doing something that strikes a point.

>YOU AREN`T INVITED
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>PLS STOP
>REEEEE
Yeah, there will be no trouble with that

>They quite literally stopped a counter-protest that numbered perhaps 5 fold the rally from kicking their shit in.

No they didn't, the priority of the police was to disperse people attending the rally. It was not to stop violence and keep the crowds separate. If you actually followed events yesterday you would have seen people on our side complaining that the police were directing them INTO the commies.

Also, I qualified very obviously that I am talking about the institution and not individual officers. Perhaps you should be the one taking the ADD pills (((friend))).

Because the average person is inherently pro-nazi, right?
It makes neonazis look like even bigger pieces of shit, which is what the actual goal of the plant that Spencer is.

Not gonna lie... Those tweets are pretty spicy.

>systematic discrimination and antagonization of whites will produce extremism
This is true, but it clashes with the liberal narrative of systemic white male supremacy oppressing everyone. Nobody will even entertain this notion unless they don't fully accept the narrative. The standard response to this argument is mockery, e.g., poor oppressed white males, white tears, white fragility. It's hard to know how normies respond. Soros can poll and focus group all his messaging.

Would you walk over to a pre organised BBQ and just sit down and chat ???? Didn't think so.

Who were the two people who died who weren't the fat women hit by the car? Media reports say 3 people died.

A fucking helicopter crashed on the same day and the two cops aboard died.

They're conflating it with the car collision to make it seem worse.

Kick the fucking stormfags out and the movement will be legit

i guess, kind of forgot that normies cant make up their own opinions nor think for themselves
the nationalist movement cannot be allowed to stop though, that would make every fucking (((progressive))) value even more radical and would result in even more violence in the end
no apologies, more rallies, more videos of antifag violence

This.

Larpers as well.

Shill harder.

Cannot wait until Wednesday when the obvious gaslighting dies down.

When a dindu chimps out and is killed by the police, the best response is to say "Let's wait for all the facts to come out. Don't prejudge the outcome." You don't want to say anything nice about a likely criminal nigger or imply the cops did anything wrong by putting him down. That's the most analogous situation here. This isn't Dylann Roof.

Tfw not even shilling.

This.

No-one cares about dead communist obese chick.

These people want you dead, the only reason they have been willing to tolerate your existence to this point is they assumed their victory was inevitable.

Harden your heart and put on your big boy pants.

Then you need half a cup of concrete cobber.

For what reason? Giving two shits about keeping this movement from going down the drain?

I remember some user here from Generation Identitaire here talking that they want to convey an image that everyone is a "normal" person and they dont let neo nazis and shit enter their ranks because it will make them look bad and normies will never take them seriously,the alt right has to do something like that...not going around with torches larping as nazis and getting everyone mad at you

>What do you think, /pol ?
Just wait and see. What is going to come from this is that politicians will start condemning the violence and praising diversity and multiculturalism. Conservatives that call out to "unite the nation" will do exactly that, they will unite under the banner of "multiculturalism", "diversity", and "anti-racism". But political unity is impossible. Right now the media is drawing the line of conflict between our ideas, and the radical left, and as this single event will slowly fade out of peoples memories, that debate will continue.

>agreed
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>We need to create a positive outcome from the Charlottesville rally.

>I sperged out so now I have to justify my sperging by calling him a jew and ignoring that the police DID in fact do what they could to keep the crowds separate while allowing them movement.
Seriously kill yourself my man.

And this is precisely why the alt-right is doomed to failure.

>bring your kids so they can get maced and hit by rocks
Sure it would turn the public against antifa but I don't know anyone willing to risk their children to achieve that.

Fair enough, children shouldn't be hurt. If they're actually retarded enough to attack children though, I would be surprised.

Or just meme common excuses used by prominent lefties over the past year so they have no recourse.

>not going around with torches larping as nazis and getting everyone mad at you
Problem is the e-celebs leading the alt-right have given lip service to that principle, but then they went and did it anyway. It's such irrational behavior that they must be either (((compromised))), emotionally unbalanced, completely out of touch, or just dumb.

>the law
>my feefees
I thought Germans were autistic enough to put the law over anything else. Just another disappointment from your shitty country.

This is why the redpill is essentially irrevocable once taken. It can only be consciously rejected by cowards afraid of the social consequences of truth.

Holy shit those comments are coming in faster than you can read them.

When will you dumbfucks ever understand that no matter what we do, we will ALWAYS be portrayed as evil by (((those in power)))? Do not cuck for these kikes. Do not cuck for the libshits. Do not cuck for the nonwhites. Do not fall into their shitty little games. If you are a white nationalist, you must understand that no action we take will ever "suck their dicks" enough. They will ALWAYS hate you. They will ALWAYS condemn you. No matter what. There is no "damage control" that needs to be done here. Support the showing of force, and do not capitulate. They will never be satisfied by your groveling. They will never be satisfied with your cucking. They will only attack and attack until we are gone. Never apologize. Never capitulate. They will merely capitalize on any sign of weakness we show them. Not one step back. Not one, single fucking step back.

THis is what they have to do right now,wheter they are sincere or not:
>condemn the car rundown
>kick the stormfags out
>play with the media narrative,ask why all white people are now guilty of this when to the contrary when muslims and blacks do shit they say "not all of them"

We should call on our Jewish alt-right and republican brothers to hold off on the blood-sport since it's making us look bad, when previously the left was killing their own image with their own pointless violence.

You don't understand, lad.
The police dispersed the crowd, spreading the confrontation points throughout the entire city. They pushed Unite the Right through the ranks of the communists, who harangued and harassed our guy all the way. It was literally the most retarded decision they could have made: rather than keeping the rally in a single monitored and protected location, they turned the entire city into a battleground. The fact that only two people died is a miracle.

You invite the SJWs to the park for a BBQ then I'll run them all over.

It's brilliant user, absolutely brilliant.

No matter what the Right does or doesn't do, we will still be labeled racist bigots. If we keep letting the extreme Left and Antifa do whatever the fuck they want including violence, just to show they are the bad guys, we are still somehow labeled as the bad guys and we're not doing anything about it. I don't want violence but the assholes at the top need to be dealt with.

This is how you win the battle and lose the war.

Fucking why? It won't make a fuck's worth of difference? They're merely going to make us out to be the same villain they always have. Cucking NEVER works.

Alot of people fucking care about a dead chick, specifically the people that we need to be working to win over. The average person isn't some try hard edgy faggot, they see a dead girl and it turns them away immediately. Keeping up this idea that normies are just going to be inherently sympathetic to a swastika waving nazi or a hooded kkk member is fucking idiotic, and is going to fuck the Right, no matter what "faction" you are.

This is correct.

Leftists have never been human, never been happy with anything but total control, never been "tolerant". They dangle this in front of you like a carrot, but will keep moving the carrot until you either condemn cisnormativity or you get the stick. Giving them anything at all is a mistake.

The protesters carried placards with "MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN" and chanted "WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS".

They will not be your friend, no matter what you do.

Better plan: support more deaths, preferably of leading leftists. At least these were protesters.

It WAS a fucking peaceful rally. Why the fuck is anyone saying otherwise?? You're falling for the MSM narrative. /ourguys/ were evicted for NO REASON and then pushed into the area where the antifa were, who then proceeded to instigate violence. All the while, the police did NOTHING and it was all used as an excuse by (((them))) to demonize the right even further. You wanna spin this situation positively? Get the truth of what really happened out!

>We need to create a positive outcome from the Charlottesville rally.
there already was 1

We are the farthest right perspective in political discourse today. If we are playing the dialectical game, we cannot compromise. Explaining the actions we take is the job of the more moderate members of the right. We must keep our positions stable and constant, exerting a constant pressure on society to reconcile their normie-tier thesis with our antithesis. If we are the ones who end up compromising, then the synthesis will still be within the current normie Overton Window. If we do not compromise, then they will be the ones to compromise.

Sucking kike, media, and libshit dick is how you lose the war. Sucking cock has never worked before, and will never work so long as those who run our media still run our media. Unless you propose cleaning out the MSM with shotguns, then you may as well at least attempt to hold onto a shred of your testicles, but not getting on your knees and offering to lick the underside of kike taint.

In our defense, she was too fat to be considered white. Plus she was a lib.

I don't mean to come off cruel, loss of human life is sad, but would you really want to let her into the gates of your ethnostate?

*by not getting on your knees

Too late faggots, they will never let you protest outside of a tiny closed out police circled area again...remember you took the kike bait.

>support more deaths
You're a fucking retard. The best thing to do is say "I don't know who the fuck that dumbass was. We're not one mind." This is exactly how BLM handled the Dallas shooter. You don't have to capitulate but you also should not accept their premise that you are a racist and that you had anything to do with running people over in a car.

Too late faggot its already happening if you show up you will be put in the ground.

>Right-wingers acting like niggers
>So fucking priceless

Reported :^)

right wing is doing best it has for 50 years people openly protesting against jewish nigogification and now posts are being spammed
>hey guys lets change tack and head for calmer waters

oy vey indeed

>murder people with different opinions to you
>w-we need a positive outcome guys

Doubling down on GAS JOOZ won't help. His really isn't hard. All you have to say is, "it wasn't me. I dindu nuffin." Fuck them. They'll keep calling us racist like always. I didn't kill anyone. I wouldn't kill anyone. So they can shove it up their ass if they call me a murderer. I'm not going to pop back and say b-but Muslims. I reject their premise. I'm peaceful but I'm standing against white hate.

>GAS JOOZ
Only autists say this anyway. It's a separate idea from ethno-nationalism.

Underrated

>torchlit walk goes off without a hitch
>yet another antifa rally erupts in violence

I'm starting to notice a common theme among all these antifa rallies, I wonder if antifa has anything to do with it.