What are your thoughts on China?

What are your thoughts on China?
I thought China is still the uncultured piss hole with extreme poverty and shit, but I've been starting to see news of China actually stepping up and it make me think
They actually make decent products now
They spend the most amount of money in environment, quality education than any other country

Although I'll be hating on them forever since I hate their language, do you think China can actually become cultured?

they can't even watch winnie the pooh

chinks stink and should be killed

Most of my countrymen are really afraid of the invasion of the eternal chink.

Like, if you ask anyone about a war with the U.S. they would be like
> NEVER EVER!!! WE WILL RESIST

But in case you ask about the Chinese they would probably switch to something like
> well shit we've got a few chances better prepare for the occupation hehehe

>Most of my countrymen are really afraid of the invasion of the eternal chink

stop this lying shit, navalny-shill, no one is afraid of chinks

t. chinese colony

> no one is afraid of chinks
Yea sure, that's why russians get a buttblast while discussing the chink.

> navalny-shill
2ch -->

This is now a China hate thread.

China is progressing, and we need to stop them ASAP.

This new Silk Road infrastructure that they are trying to build will render worldwide shipping obsolete from China to Russia/Europe.

If you don't understand what that means in a historical context (Portugal, Spain, UK, America) then we deserve the gooks to take us over.

Mao zedong? More like, Mao zedumb.

This must happen to break the power of the jews. All the Jews have had to do to control world commerce for the last 500 years is subvert the country with the strongest navy. This has been their pattern since Portugal and Spain developed the first global maritime empires. If the majority of commerce in the old world starts move over the vast landmasses of Eurasia then the Jews would have to muster huge armies to take control of global trade. The would no longer be able to sit back and have their proxies blockade any nation that gets to uppity. Sanctions would become toothless.

The question we have to ask ourselves is if we can remain preeminent globally without the Jews.

The kikes have their dirty little hands all over the British and American Empires. It simply can't be denied.

By the time we've achieved power however they will have taken their wealth and fucked off to Israel/China.

Perhaps they'll go to Germany again.

I think it's possible the world could largely crack in two after the majority of Old World trade becomes land-based. America will be forced to return to the Monroe doctrine and settle for dominance of the Western Hemisphere. There won't be a preeminent global power anywhere, and thus no potential Jewish host that will allow them indirect control of global commerce. This is why the Jews are so desperate right now.

like we wouldn't ruin a country that the highway goes through

China's people are poor as shit, they live in a dictatorship, the quality of their products is crap, they don't invent anything, and everything they do have is an extension of Western economies.

I can't wait for 5 more years to pass for all the dumb cucks out there to catch up and realize China isn't a superpower.

How's it going Poland?

How does it feel that you're going to be the next super power in Europe?

I can't wait for US and Poland to be great uncucked partners in the coming years. All these cucked pleb nations in this thread will be super jealous of our bro tier friendship.

They're putting most of the new major landports on their long border with Russia, who acts as the middle-man to the European markets. You'd have to take on Russia and China at the same time to stop it. They don't need Central Asia, that's just a luxury for them.

The thing you fail to understand is that superpowers themselves are disappearing. Nobody is replacing us, niche powers are figuring out how to make superpowers obsolete. Naval might just can't run the planet anymore the way it once did.

They are almost at war with India

They should be left alone to advance along their own civilizational path.

won't happen. they are just feeling each other out

>This is why the Jews are so desperate right now.

No mate, they are the ones pushing the destruction. Just look at debt levels in the USA. After 1980 debt just explodes.

What coincided with this? America priced itself out of manufacturing exports (also poor quality), instead preferring to buy cheap foreign goods with that debt.

Personally I foresee a showdown in the Pacific between the USA and China probably 10-20 years from now.

The Pax-Americanna is disappearing thanks to;

1. Trillions spent on useless wars in the Middle East, for no apparent gain.
2. Trade inbalances with other countries. Debtor nation.

Peak American power in the world was probably in the year 2000.

lol.

you're clueless

did you forget about our land air and sea power

I'm not clueless. In the year 2000 China was still nothing and Russia had just went through a currency crisis.

Objectively they are stronger foes now than in the year 2000.

It's not unparalleled now. You control the seas, I'll give you that, but that's pretty old technology.