>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YyXMB3hrvVw
salon.com/2017/08/12/conditions-worsen-for-ice-detainees-following-hunger-strike_partner/
unvis.it/salon.com/2017/08/12/conditions-worsen-for-ice-detainees-following-hunger-strike_partner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Do you have a black friend?

AWOO~

ok, so, maybe
instead of memeing this shit up as usual
we just sit quiet, lurk anitifa hangouts
and see if one of them will admit to attacking the car first

Post em

amazing how all the shilling, media attack, everyone flipping out, I'm comfy as fugg. Trump has taught me how to keep it cool when the media is retarded

I assume there are many like that here,

I believe that the huge uptick in patriotic British films is to compensate for the huge wave of absolute skepticism of Britain's purpose in that war and its necessity, the moment the majority of any western country starts believing they were on the wrong side or that at least that there was no 'good guy' in the fight is the moment the (((establishment))) loses, the whole thing comes crashing down. And right now you have the remnants of a generation dying off that realise the future they chose for their children and grandchildren was wrong.

>fallout will never be real

probably for the best, women are ugly as sin in bethesda world

morning /ptg/ fags, and goodnight if you haven't gone to bed. Go to sleep!

I'm usually running around trying to counter it and disorder because most people are to lazy to do it and taking it easy like you.

Failure to disavow has led to violence against the helpless antifa who did nothing wrong.

robot waifu

By "supporting white interests" you mean scaring off moderate voters out of Trump movement? Way to go, now they'll vote democrat instead, so much for the white interests.

This

I pick my time to argue and make OC. These times I don't.

I'm a degenerate who abuses and is addicted to amphetamines, I'll be awake for another 20 hours.

Good morning to you as well.

Its probably smarter to do, retards will wear themselves out and I do love your OC.

Daily reminder that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition and has single-handedly set white identity politics back by decades.

Hey dudes so whats Trump doing to help America today?

Open season for whitey now, good thing I'm not an american

Nah I doubt it. When he realises it as well he will do another rally.

Dems r da real raysists

Remember when everyone was shitting themselves over Zika?

Daily remember that this guy whats a race war but can't handle pepper spray....
youtu.be/YyXMB3hrvVw

I saw a nigger on the trolley yesterday, if that counts.

>Using a Challenger instead of a Charger or Ram
A whole brand themed around battering attacks and this guy chooses the one that isn't. Very unprofessional, sad!

love your work

so is "the death of stalin" propaganda or just the bbc showing its marxist proclivities
throughout history you can see how steeped their writers are in soviet/bolshevik lore

Further delegitimzied himself into irrelevancy, hopefully.

Is there anybody that actually follows him though, aside from his own staff?

reminder* wants* I messed up kek

See? Sup Forums isn't racist. This is a board of peace.

what the hell is wrong with Drudge? is he showing his age? is this the first misstep towards his end?

Marxist would make better Soviet propaganda if they didn't collectively hate history.

>Further
>delegitimzied[sic]
>irrelevancy

Oh, sweet summer child. I pity (You). Take it.

'white identity politics' was never going to be a thing

He is a edgy attention whoring retard I bet he will start dabbing soon.

Everything out of BBC apart from nature documentaries seems like marxist propaganda to be honest. Are they fully taxpayer funded or only partially?

Look dude I'm a citizen of the US and I love my country, and it doesn't matter who's president we should give him/her (cause we might have a her in the future, just hopping not a Clinton) the respect that office holds. I think he handled it okay.

Chaos is one comfy ladder.

see

probably just a hollow disavow

Whoever attended that tiki parade the night before, they are all responsible for setting white identity politics for using Nazi imagery and slogans. Normal people are afraid of it. Minorities see it as an attack on their sovereignty.

Oh yeah, you're rigth, might as well just openly wear swastikas and KKK hoods, right? Makes no difference, right?

I do have a poc as a friend but not a nigger.

kek maybe, its best we distant yourselves from him nut still let him do his own thing uncriticized.

I have Jap, Chinese, Russian, White American, Australian, Jew, North Korean, Iranian friends but never niggers or poos cause they stink that might rub on you.

but*

Agreed Super Satan

I can believe this more than the 'Julian Assange is actually dead' fanfiction

that's a big check

Trump putting that godlike technology to good use.

Someone should make a documentary on the charlottesville riots in the style of Ken Burns's civil war series

Saved

There going to do everything they can to paint him as an evil racist nazi and ignore antifa. Maybe we should finally give the left the monster they crave.

Satan knows what's up.

>Concern shilling
>Thinks there's going to be moderates left by 2020

I know some decent Nigerians. I wouldn't call us friends, though.

hmmmmmmm

start by killing yourself

>they want to charge that guy for the helicopter crash because somehow, he's responsible for that
>but the people who attacked the car aren't responsible for the directly resulting car crash

Explain this.

No one likes White Supremacist KKK Nazis.

The helicopter couldn't handle someone being racist, so it necked itself mid-flight. This is Trump's America.

it's depressing desu

Thanks mangs

Have some fresh OC

So right wing retards just literally just gave the left the strawman they been summoning into existence for years.

Thanks asssholes.

It chose to self identify as a bonfire and the pilot's transphobia couldn't prevent the predictable consequences

It's not hard to explain, all you need to understand is that it's not justice that rules but partisanship. Whatever their side does is fair and just, whatever the other side does is a capital crime.

That's why a BernieBro shooting a rifle at congressmen is a footnote and a LARP retard taking pics with colored flags is s terrorist act.

The mistake of the so called "alt right" (in the slim chance that wasn't deliberate) is to believe they are fighting a fair fight. Just imagine if, instead of pushing through, they had called the whole thing off when the governor forbid it. Headlines today would be
> VA governor impedes peaceful march.

Instead they pushed through and, no matter how fair and just their cause may be, they set their own movement back.

BASED GLOBAL WARMING

>they want to charge that guy for the helicopter crash
he knows too much

Digiterinos = Awoobaaker was the driver

It actually reminds me of pic related, fucking kekworthy. Tl;dr: protest current conditions, get worse conditions with nothing to show for.

> Nine Central American immigrants sat at a table in their dormitory at the troubled Adelanto Detention Center and asked an officer to deliver a list of their demands to higher-ups.
> The officer at the for-profit facility in the high desert, north of San Bernardino, refused and ordered them to return to their bunks for an inmate count. Instead, the men linked arms and refused to budge.
That should be the end of it. But no, wait ...

> “We wanted to be heard,” said Josue Lemus Campos, 24, from El Salvador. He said he and his fellow protesters had been quiet and peaceful during their June protest. But when the men refused to move, the officer immediately called for reinforcements who rushed in armed with pepper spray. They began shouting orders in English, a language the men don’t fully understand.
Oh, boy, here we go!

> Minutes later, the guards doused the nine with pepper spray, aiming at their faces.
> We were crying and the guards were laughing,” said Omar Rivera Martinez, 37, also from El Salvador.
Oh no, that suck.jpg

> “I felt like I was going to die. We were suffocating. They pulled us out, beating us, scratching us, throwing us against the wall.” His nose was broken, he said, and a tooth and gold dental crowns were knocked out. “They threw me against the wall four times,” he said. “The most terrible part was they put us in the shower.” He said he was the only one of the nine who refused to bathe in the scalding hot water, which intensified the pain of the pepper spray. The other detainees “were jumping and shouting,” he said. “They were afraid.”

They were heard alright.

> be illegal
> get arrested and beaten in prison
> someone gets paid extra for the trouble

salon.com/2017/08/12/conditions-worsen-for-ice-detainees-following-hunger-strike_partner/

It's not a crime to be any of those things.
It IS a crime to attack a car.

unvis.it/salon.com/2017/08/12/conditions-worsen-for-ice-detainees-following-hunger-strike_partner

Am I going to be okay? Can I please go to bed with no worries? Please?

Regardless of criminal implications: does it advance or hinder the cause they supposedly endorse?

No.

>chumpers

Save yourself the embarrassment and stop following/promoting e-celebs

As an American and a Trump supporter: sleep well, it's a nothingburger.

And they never go away. To be fair, the media will blast this until the next election, but god forbid we mention the BLM riots in Baltimore.

But I'm tired and I want to be okay and happy!

>As an American
Are you sure?

Your mother will die in your sleep.

>Whatever their side does is fair and just, whatever the other side does is a capital crime
This, instead of using the law, as it is on this side, they went full antifa and blm and made Trump condemning all sides instead of focusing on VA.
Praised how he handled the mess.

That's a tall order

I'm too young to worry about THEEND this soon!

A whitey in canada shot up a mosque and everyone has forgotten about it. Dont worry about anything desu everyone has been conditioned to not care because muslims were supposed to blowing everyone up.

>condition worse
>hunger strike
They should just kill themselves already.
What's the point of these self harming.

>looks at camera with back to enemy
>"This pussy bro, haha this guy's a bitch"
Only a matter of time till he gets stabbed or some shit.
dabbing should be punishable by flogging and in continued use, hanging.

Do people actually "dab"?