It makes me sick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAYFS0H24P4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a freakshow. Quasimodo bothering patel. In the reflection is brian peppers

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=WAYFS0H24P4

good question
don't think about it too much though because liberals and logic do not go together

>brian peppers
the ghost of

Mashallah

>this is a 10/10 in great shitstain

>anglos

JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT'S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN'T WE?

It's kind of funny actually.

> minorities
> not animals

nice one

Do they pay game of throne actors in pennies.
She dresses like a slavic gutter trash whore.

That's the irony of virtue signaling. They pretend to be all about everyone being equal and empowered, but the way they take away agency from the brown people shows their hubris.
>that Muslim raped a child?
>well we can't punish him!
>He's just a poor nigger, you know niggers can't help themselves!
"White man's burden" is alive and well with them, but they can only express their supremacist leanings through the politically correct and approved way.
Of course, the niggers see this and understand the attitude towards them, so they punish the European hubris accordingly. This is why you see all those Pakis act the way they do on British streets and why they hate brits. Because they feel this attitude and think they might as well exploit it in retaliation.

>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Is that Maisie Williams...?

why does she wear only a half of track suit

They think it's virtuous lol

I'd love to tug at the tear in her tights,feeling that warm porcelain thigh flesh, the soft mound of her cunt under her black satin panties..
Her troglodyte bulging eyes rolling back into her skull in sheer ecstasy as I shove my engorged 5 inch cock into her twat..

because this shit has become the new fashion "vintage" western wave.
I know that feel.

>Why do liberals treat minorities like petting zoo animals
Too feel superior, to feel good how better than their fellows, to brag how kind and how social "justice" they are, because it's a meme, because (((society))) demeans as "good" .
Deep down... Liberals are racists just like you all.
They see minorities as subhumans, as pets, as individuals incapable and incompetent who need help and lowered difficulty bar.
These idiots think like this, because they grow up with everything, they grow in a rich place, with high standards of life, in a comfortable bubble, this is why the richest cities are more liberal while poorer places are not, poorer places have no security, you have to defend yourself, you have to avoid certain people, in poor forsaken places is where see the true nature of people.

Soup eyed motherfucker think she is cute to harrass a fucker who escaped hell and toil for his living. Mfw that genetic fuck up thinks she is something special

>5"
>isitinyet.jpg

this is not how british transport works

You sit down/stand and you look at a spot where no ones face is, perhaps a book or paper.

Under no circumstance do you interact with other people, this should be incorporated into law.

I hate libs so fucking bad. Life is not race struggle, but class struggle. Humanity can only be better through economics

Dicklets are worse than manlets

It's not. Fascination leads to the desire to preserve them. They need to be purged.

I can just imagine her trying to explain how to pajeet how she is a famous tv star and him wondering why that ogre looking cunt is even talking to him

That was hot.

Always keep your wits about you sir. Especially if nightskinsare on board which if you're on a bus in any English city is a certainty

extremely accurate. I tried having a conversation with a dude sitting next to me on a British bus and he looked at me like I was mentally unhinged. He didn't even answer to me, he just moved a bit to the side and started looking the other way. Weird as fuck.

I read this in the thickest, most vulgar cockney accent imaginable.

Chicken masallah brother

because the white guilt thing is an evolution of 1800s white mans burden "civilize the hindoo savages" thinking where non-europeans lack agency and have to be saved by our superior morals. as long as the supposed respect for the other is based on the idea that all cultures are fundamentally the same it's impossible to truly understand the world from - for example - a muslim frame of reference so rather than being objects of genuine empathy, non-whites become tools to boost the egos of their sham advocates while being disempowered by having to fit their own stuggles within 20th century western political frames.

the immigrant is a prop the way the pseudo-slav working class tracksuit is a prop.

>Why do liberals treat minorities like petting zoo animals

women more like the are the ones who vote for this shit and for rapefugees.
the better question you should be asking is what do we do about the roastie problem?

/thread

This 100%. Liberals do more to damage the image of whites more than anyone on the right ever could

I'm actually 6" but nobody likes a show-off
I'd flip her around and push up against her firm little English arse her trying to wriggle away and protesting
>"oh No, not up me arse! Plays absolute havoc with me farmers"
Only fuels my carnal lust and after I've squeezed up and in past the rectal opening my cock glides into that most taboo of sexual activity and rather than roll my hips slow, I piston my cock machine like into Maisie Williams' arsehole, I feel a warm fluid mess spill out and look down to see a trail of blood, her screams are muffled into the crook of my arm I've wrapped around her head to hold her steady and as I approach a climax that threatens to tear my headache into migraine levels the delicious vice tightening of my scrotum pulls me into dreamland as what feels like a pint of my foul smelly spunk pumps urgently into her rectum. A cloud of dreamy calm washesthrough me and my now shrivelling penis spills out ofher battered ringpiecealong with a loud fart that smells of spunk and the onion rings and mango chutney she ate for supper last night.
I tell her to text me in the week but give her a blag number. Little slag.

>5 in
Wew lad. Carefull. You dont want to destroy her ovaries do you?

>oh No, not up me arse! Plays absolute havoc with me farmers
>loud fart that smells of spunk and the onion rings and mango chutney she ate for supper last night.

Only the English

I'm a Mancunian that's lived to the north west of the city for many years. Try again in a Noel Gallagher accent. I've even got shit hair and wild eyebrows

you can see he is sooooo enthused about a batshit idiot white woman

He probably wishes she drop dead

wtf man, nearly pissed myself reading this

More, faggot. This time no women.

fuck off fag

But yes to pedophilia

Children are still innocent and pure. It is the most morale of spousal choice

Hey Moroccanon
Got any more of those?

>Reflection of that girl laughing in his face

What were they saying? Any one got a recording?

I fucking hate my countrymen

Women have an instinct to nurture. White women, being the superior race of women, have a superior need to nurture. Since white women aren't having children they view all brown people as their babies.

London girls are such trash.

>Since white women aren't having children

This is so sad :

What's the context here ?

What I really don't like is the "black twitter" phenomenon where white liberal types will take screenshots and gawk at black people's interactions on social media.
If you like to hear what they have to say, how about following them on twitter and interact with them like people, instead of treating them like a zoo exhibit on reddit?

>More, faggot

Seeing as you asked so nicely...

>Be me.
>For the purposes of the story I'm walking through the corridors of sky tv centre.
>Owen Jones bursts through some doors nearly taking the conk off me face!
>"fuckin ell mate you nearly flattened my kite!"
>see he's got tears and snot running down his face and whimpering about homophobia or some shite
> put a hand on his shoulder and try to calm him down, it's alright pal, what's up?
>his limp greasy queer beast hand slither up to hold my fingers and he rests his head on my hand and rolls those doe eyes at me
>thank you he whispers breathily
>A flood of warm emotion surges through me and my stomach flips
>A familiar rising in my underpants as my knob strains against my cloth shackles
>oh shit I'm about to bend a puff over!
Then
>Julia Hearty-Breakfast steps out into the corridor resplendent and utterly entrancing with her big tits wobbling like a firm Rowntrees jelly
>I tell her he is fine, just a bit emotional as *they* tend to be
>can't believe I was tempted to slip the fruit a length up his gary glitter
>Julia tells me I'm such a nice guy to take the time to help a stranger out
>get invited to her backstage dressing room
>caviar, crab, champagne and cocaine in abundance
>notice the fag had dribbled snot on my hand
>use it to lube up Julia's big MILF shitbox and put her legs on my shoulders as I slam my tadger right up her marmite fartpipe
>she takes it all like all posh birds do the dirty fucking slag
>walk home with a tray of chips and gravy and piss on a spicehead I see comatose in a doorway

Because they look at them like they look at Zoo animals. Harmless, in cages (law and order), innocent, helpless etc.

Don't you find it strange why they never question why all these young men are coming instead of women and children? Obviously they look at them as something lesser, as they should.

The problem is that they don't see the danger.

Insolent bastard!

Don't tell me you wouldn't. She's a twee Scots woman with flame in her hair and fire in her belly. Bells whisky fire. I'd love to get pissed with her beside a traditional Scottish 3 bar electric fire on a dog hair covered rug in a 2 bed freezing cold tenement because you just know she'd rip the head clean off your cock. Pic related, proper handling skills

BRIAN NO

>Quasimodo
KEK

Fuckin hell lmao

Please write a book

>They need to be purged

yes they do what a wash the amount we spend on them.

Teenage girls/jailbait tease men on public transport, they do it to me all the time, one 15 year old looking slut even showed me her arse once, I just stared out of the window

That bitch even looks like the slag who plays Arya Stark, weird how all Anglos look the same.

They treat brown people just like dogs.
>"Okay, let's make sure they have lots of fresh, clean water to drink!"
>"We can't forget about nutritious food!"
>"Oh, and we must educate them!"
>"We must also build them a shelter, or let them live with us!"

What do you do for a dog? Make sure he has water, give him food, shelter him, and make sure he's properly trained.

>>oh shit I'm about to bend a puff over!

Exactly, the man is clearly just trying to mind his own business.

I see way too many of these liberal artsy fucks who think they're a main character and the world is just a movie around them in London everyday

Pure joy on his face.

They think that they are superior to others and their delusional thought is just craziness.
And I have to say that even the pooman looks more human than Arya.

Watch it, shitskin

>cute arya
>dirty shitskin

fucking kill yourself faggot

You have insanely low standards

Lol what a chavvy group of slags

>weird looking pantyhose wearing slut tries being funny
>pointing at me saying funny shit while being videoed by ass across the aisle
>ignore and shit bricks because they might be on to you as a white-sex slave Hunter and slave-pimping child murderer.

>ywn visit the nigger zoo in Brussels

I like it how he remains unfazed by the ugly inbred whore and keeps thinking about his PhD.

>implying panjeet is acting cool
You are naive

They really view non-whites as lesser humans beings.
That is the essence of privilege theory.