youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wished some one screen caped my prediction last night, i fuckin called it

>plant spencer makes a rally to make us look like kkk
>larpers come next day rally to get jumped by operation fuck over
>no one in our side gets rekt for the cameras so they stage a hit and run
>no evidence for fuckin ages
>looks too fuckin suspicious so they drop a chopper
>as clock work they send in military due to failed CIA operation (the clean up)
>they need a fall gut so they get an army recruit to take the wrap
>still pushes left agenda to demonize the whites and the right
>spencer left everyone to get jumped then told everyone he was bullied by the big bad police so he couldn't get pointed for being a Judas goat

this was such a mess for everyone and it came out of no where i called it last night and bam! there it is the army.

*guy

>confirmed
user..

No one is concerned with super shooter adam Lanza being dropped off at the golf course right before the arrest

What the fuck?

it may or may not be a false flag, but this isn't proof

What the FUCK am I looking at here....

Where is this picture from??

Anything that isn't convenient for you retards is a false flag

Same street

correction

>everything too convenient is a false flag

there fixed it for ya

Watch yourself, Faith, well be able to track this all back to Toronto soon enough

>came from Detroit ffs

I'm waiting for the news to admit Anne haddad works at the golf course

never said he did but this entire thing is bullshit false flag proper staged to fuck us over

Do you know how meme magik works?

do a search and find your old post and link to it if you made this call.

>I wonder why they chose a Jewish kid as the patsy?

EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG

Yep.

man i seen plenty of failed ''meme magic'' on Sup Forums but i've seen plenty of failed CIA operations and this was CIA's goof

i'l try gives abit it was the thread where an irish guy fpbp was ''sam missles in the sky'' while IRA postin about the chopper gettin downed

>mustang of peace was false flag
>"""""driver""""" will get off
>2 state troopers die (helicopter) clearing government of blame
>fake driver is flagpilled and reads the script, gets off, protestors on road, reacted after his car was hit, panicked, intimidated, take your pick
>country wide violent protests, open season on white males
>martial law declared
>??????
fill in the rest

Why does the person on the stretcher have a grey arm?

Think it's safe to say we need to get back to basics i.e. actually having a movement worth a shit. For months stretching back as far as the primaries there have been people serious about defeating the left, and then larpers and autistic penii co-opt the movement and turn it into liquid shit. Here's an idea (again)
>draw up a charter
>gather like minded sane individuals
>organize your roles and goals
>win the support of citizens & public officials
And most of all, keep autistic faggots out of it.

retarded tattoo artist?

freshly painted challenger

>FALSE FLAG

Jelly Bones
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

the thread that i made the comment

comment i made--

It's a covered tattoo, for most sleeves you can never truly cover them without blacking them out, so this person permanently did something they regret, sadly it was not being an ugly shaven lesbian

heres a better pic of it

I FUCKIN CALLED IT!!!!!

called what

>>they need a fall guy so they get an army recruit to take the wrap

The guy who patches up hastily a risky false flag is ideally lot like Jacob Rubenstein.
Jewish back round, mafia,Mossad,CIA ties, financial trouble and health problems (like cancer).

they would send in the military to clean up the mess CIA did

i bet they promised the guy if he takes the fall his family get looked after and he gets his treatment free in prison, a private prison the ones celebs get when they get cozy jail sentences

another prediction there gona give him half a sentence of man slaughter or even less with loopholes and a lack of evidence so he gets out in no time

That is one of the worst photoshops.
Seriously?

The moment I started hearing about the Spencer faggot out of nowhere was when I knew it was controlled opposition. Trust no one

its just typical full out Judas goat

you would assume the people saving these antifa cunts are any more respectable than them but holy fuck look at that guy riding that hospital bed thing, what a disgrace of a human being. fat fucking cunt.

because she's a degenerate leftist scum?