Toilet paper

toilet paper
>basically sandpapering your asshole
>wasteful
>" oh no I ran out of toilet paper. guess I'm going to walk around with shit in my ass now"
>if your shit isnt rock hard you need to wipe more than once
>if it rips your fingers are covered in shit

bidet
>basically free
> does a good job cleaning your ass
> if poop sticks to the toilet you can just spray it off
>only need to do it once

Westtards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fwQ1i8FqPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=juilRGZXLwM
i.imgur.com/9tAeaGK.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=PT2sdCBCS7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

Ain't no defending it, big TP has us by the balls.

Yeah I don't understand. I'm installing a bidet.

Capitalism used to sell colored toilet paper but it started creating health problems so they quietly got rid of it.

Bidets are pretty kewl especially in hot places where your crack is gnna get greasy

also Charlottesville was a false flag

>Capitalism used to sell colored toilet paper but it started creating health problems so they quietly got rid of it.
What is your point? That capitalism works?

When you wipe, you're one thin piece of paper away from shovelling it out with your hands. You may as well live in India at that point.

>wiping your ass
>wasting paper
>washing your ass
>wasting water
youtu.be/fwQ1i8FqPKk

I prefer bidet,it really allows you to clean up like a shower.
Only for that it's better than Tp i only see to useful if on a trip or a place without plumbing

>>basically sandpapering your asshole
Maybe with the shitty third world TP you use, but in real countries, we have cotton soft toilet paper
>>wasteful
Again, only a problem for third world shitholes
>>" oh no I ran out of toilet paper. guess I'm going to walk around with shit in my ass now"
You're literally retarded if you ever run out of toilet paper
>>if your shit isnt rock hard you need to wipe more than once
This is a bad thing how?
>>if it rips your fingers are covered in shit
For the third time, only an issue if you're using shitty third world toilet paper. Even if the good stuff rips, you can wash your hands right after

>Not being part of the wet wipes master race
Literally the best of both worlds

Bidets are gay though

>colored toilet paper that gives you ass cancer
vs.
>hygienic cost effective asshole washing with water

capitalism works.... for capitalism.
not assholes.

They removed it once it was known to cause cancer. Looks like the free market works.

>He doesn't use the shells
Lol

Meh. We have too many trees anyways.

This is Sup Forums tier trash. Communists make these threads to slide anything of value.

sage

Interesting, I didn't know Thailand used bidets/bidet showers. I love Thailand now.

There's bidets for Western toilets.
I own one and highly recommend them to everyone. Just look on Amazon.

Here's why you should invest in a bidet:
1.) They are quicker
2.) You get completely clean (wiping doesn't do this)
3.) Better on your body since wiping causes damage over time (hemorrhoids.)
4.) Uses less water and toilet paper (more water required to make TP and flush it) -- Pays for itself. My TP costs are down to 10% what they originally were (TP is needed to dry yourself from water in one wipe.)
5.) Affordable and easy to install on your toilet. You can get a decent one for around $35 USD typically.

I wish I knew about bidets before since I'd never want to go back to Toilet Paper.

youtube.com/watch?v=juilRGZXLwM

If you get one, I almost can promise you you'll love it. It's completely insane people look down on bidets. It improves your life so much.

>spraying feces contaminated water all over my bathroom

No thanks.

yeah

>>if it rips your fingers are covered in shit

I mean. It could be worse.
I'd rather have my fingers covered in my own shit than step outside my front door in some third world shithole and have my toes covered in somebody else's shit.
At least I know where my own shit has been.

How do you prevent poop water from running down your taint and over your ballsack?

How the fuck are you using your bidet?

You ever wash a car?

I also want to know. I require a drawing as explanation

I'm allergic to toilet paper so I'm all time wet naps.

>people use toilet paper
Just don't force your shit out, it's unhealthy, unnatural and weird.
Just take it easy and don't squeeze on your colon or stomach.
Do you even know how many people die from prostate related complications bro???

>Maybe with the shitty third world TP you use, but in real countries, we have cotton soft toilet paper
When you have to wipe 10 times even if you used silk it would still burn
>You're literally retarded if you ever run out of toilet paper
I see many americans making jokes about running out of toilet paper so it is by no means a rare thing
>This is a bad thing how?
Having rock hard shit is unhealthy and if you have to wipe your ass with 10 times like i said its gona start to sting
>Not being part of the wet wipes master race
The bidet is the true master race faggot

You're only supposed to use tp once.

How in the world does spraying your ass with water remove all the shit? I don't buy it.

How do tou use the shells

>wet wipes
So do you flush them and clog your toilet up or do you put them in the bin and stink your bathroom up?

what do you use to dry your crack afterwards, Bidets seem good but I don't want to dedicate a towel to be an ass rag

How does it get sticky shit out?

Use wooden planks then

they sell flush-disposable wetwipes

Also gives you a woody

>Bidets are for trannies
I'm out

>wasteful
Pretty much all paper made in the west today was from purpose grown trees.

What are you saying, just hold it in? This really explains australians

They flushable ones only clog if you flush like 5+ at a time.

>he has to quickly and violently force his shit out
Flag checks out.

Enjoy your xenoestrogen enema, cuck.

Unless your diet consists entirely of processed meat, you should be shitting once a day. Just do it before you have a shower.

It's more his diet, the stuff just leaks out of him. HFCS is a hell of a thing.

Do you dry your ass on your face towel?

>Gotta take a shit
>Sit on shitter
>This is taking too long
>Force
>Ploop
Take your time it isn't a race.

More hygienic my ass.

"Clean your rear and/or your genitals. If you're using a bidet with a jet, then you can mostly let the force of the water do its work. If you're using a basin, then you'll need to get your hands dirty. Either way, you might consider using your wet hands to "scrub" the area clean more quickly. You can always wash your hands afterwards! "

>scrubbing your shitty ass with a wet hand

The water pressure does it

Better than Tp for sure,thanks to pressure in case of the japanese style or using your hands (you do have to clean your hands)

>Tfw bulking and shitting three times a day

>>Not being part of the wet wipes master race
>Literally the best of both worlds

I went from TP to wet wipes and enjoyed them but once I installed a bidet on my toilet it's been amazing. Nice gentle fountain of water cleansing the chunky shit out of my asshole and I just dry up with the toilet paper. You can buy kits for toilets for about $30 on amazon.

I use both. Wipe while spraying with water. Neither one works by itself. Paper doesn't wipe everything, water doesn't hose everything down either.

Water pressure

No, it doesn't. I don't believe it. Shit is shit. it doesn't just come off.

Do you use a rag when you wipe food off of your hands, or do you just use water?

It's bullshit. Your wiping your ass with your bare hands and just not telling anyone. Bidets are fucking stupid and gross.

>How do you prevent poop water from running down your taint and over your ballsack?

I grab my balls and pull them up to avoid that.

Bidets are better, desu.

All the toilet paper fags have also been brainwashed by the Baby Wipes industry which is creating problems for your city's local sewage treatment plant.

You wouldn't need toilet paper and baby wipes if you used a smart bidet like Japanese bidets.

What kinds of shit do they take in Australia. Rarely do I have a one wiper

>cold mini shower on muh asshole,
lawds habs mercy

>taking a dirty shit right now dreading the wipe
>Wishing I had a bidet
Well Sup Forums you've convinced me

>some poorshit in thailand has a bidet
sure fucking thing, gook micropenis, you're not just washing your ass in the sink are you?
and as far as toilet paper goes, you live in a shit country you have shit toilet papier, it's that simple

TP
some fancy bidets come with warm air ass dryer tech

>wake up
>drink a cup of coffee
>take a morning shit
>wipe twice to get the worst out
>take a quick shower with cold water and soap

Takes 3-5 minutes all in all and leaves you as clean as it gets.

If you don't only ever shit in the morning: Stop eating processed foods.

That is all.

The problem with bidet is the French men spreading their ass cheeks and pleasuring themselves with it. It leaves the toilet stinking to hell and streaked brown on the seat.

>yfw bidets are the space elevator

....so don't you still have to dry your ass with something after using a bidet?

American female here. Installed a bidet several months ago thanks to a post on here. It is the only way I'll poop anymore. Only way to get truly clean.

>Cleaning your dirty shit covered ass in the shower
This is literally what niggers do.

>Do you use a rag when you wipe food of your hands or do you just use water

I just use water. If my sink had the same water pressure I probably wouldn't need to even scrub my hands most the time
Bidets are designed to have more water pressure than a tap

I installed the butt one and I got the hand held sprayer for my wifey to spray her cunt down after she pisses. She said its nice during her period, just gives her pussy a extra rinse.

Give it a spin imo.

Wouldn't the ideal solution be to first use a bidet to clean your butt with water and THEN use toilet paper to wipe off the remaining shit stains?

Not an argument. You must reek.

You still end up using your hand to "clean it good", and using a towel to dry it.

Thinking that various people can use the same towel is kinda discusting.

I do both, first I clean my ass with the water jet and then I check with tp to make sure its all gone and dry.

I always wondered how can foreigners live without a bidet, using a toilet paper is certanly not enough, when I am abroad I always bring sanitizing tissues with me, I feel gross if my asshole is mot properly clean. Here it's mandatory to have a bidet in your house.

>Having rock hard shit is unhealthy
how so?

Nothing comes off with just water. You need friction, you need to wipe.

Its never fully dry but its never soaking wet. The water thats left afterwards is clean tho

Don't even need the handheld one. All you gotta do as a woman is lean forward and it hits the hoohaw. Also, I bought a $35 one from Amazon and installed it myself. I want to put them on all the other toilets in the house now.

i agree with you honestly, just cant find many places with a bidet

Also the hot AND cold tap we have in the UK. This is slowly being fixed, but god damn is it annoying

watch the power of a bidet and it cleans this log

by splattering the apple onto literally everything else in a 5 foot radius
>tfw image too big
i.imgur.com/9tAeaGK.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=PT2sdCBCS7c

a bidet is just for fags who like putting things in their ass.

I say this from a country where bidets are everywhere.

I was taught to put soap and water on the toilet paper, but most people don't so everyone is walking around with shit on themselves all the time.

Tp becomes all wet, people use towels.

A bidet dosnt leave poo

There are tons of medical reasons but I'm just going to State the most obvious

If fucking scratches your ass whole and can cause hemorrhoids

I dont have a bidet but I shower after lightly wiping and use side of my hand to clean my bum and then obviously clean my hand.

I have told peope to do this and they actually dont go back once they tried it.

My ass hasnt been dirty for a year.

Been to France, can confirm.

>I always wondered how can foreigners live without a bidet

Wipe to beige.

>wet toilet paper
>finger pokes through weaken paper when wiping
>shit now on fingers

Well done you fucking dirty ape

They stink, we have a lot of swamp ass here.

I shave my ass faggot so I don't have to worry about washing shit crusted hair.
>Shave ass
>Spread cheeks
>Put your feet on stool
>Let the shit come out on its own
>Clean hole

Do all Americans have tar-like shit?

I kind of wish we had Bidets in the U.S. it's a lot cleaner. I'm not going to try to claim TP is somehow better.

But you still got to wipe the excess water from your ass with paper anyway.

People's Assholes are shaped differently in south Asia. The hose is to spray the curry shit from off the seat.

Also it's for muslims to wash their feet

$35 on amazon and so easy to install a basic white bitch (me) can do it.
Just buy it and try it. You won't be disappointed.

A bidet gets all of it. Sometimes you have to use a bit of soap. What I don't like about the bidet culture is the towel that people use. Disgusting.

Correction - it's a simple dab, not a wipe.