It's stupid to be "proud to be white"

Be proud of your ancestors and what they did, instead. You didn't do anything yourself to become white.

You are in debt to your ancestors; your job is to maintain what they have given you (quality genes and civilization) so you can hand it down to your progeny.

Being proud to be white is like being proud to be a faggot.

Am I wrong?

Listen to based Norm:
youtube.com/watch?v=yqECl-5BiA4

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You are in debt to your ancestors

which were white you dumb faggot.

>You are in debt to your ancestors
>your job is to maintain what they have given you (quality genes and civilization) so you can hand it down to your progeny

You mean "who."

But also: Your ancestors include plenty of black people. Also rodent-like, squirrel critters. And fish. And bacteria.

>in debt to your ancestors
i.e. white europeans
>hand it down to your progeny
what progeny? The ones we can't afford to have because we're taxed to death to benefit spics, niggers, and pajeets?

Fuck off, you massive faggot. Sage

But those did not build my country and defended my borders,that has been happening for about 2000 years.
Fuck you you kike nigger faggot i will love my country,respect its cultur and heritage and kill niggers for her untill the day i die.

Look bud, you can go back to Plebbit any time you want, here we care about not having our race wiped out. If whites have nothing to be proud about, then where are you on black pride? With your thumb up your ass, not giving a fuck, because you hate white people exclusively.

You can unironically be executed for promotion of white genocide. We dont care what dead men have to say.

You mean "whom"

Yep, just like black pride is stupid.

You are completely wrong

Ancestors 500 years ago never understood the concept of race. Fuck off.

Dont even bother, they are thick as shit. They will try to argue that I am more related to a cat than my own daughter if it could increase the kike plans.

>chose to be white

Then why did they have words for the different races you absolute mongoloid?

Is this bait?

Europe in the 1500s and after was very race conscious.

Should a parent not be proud of their children?
Should a child not be proud of their parents achieving something?

A proper nation is just an extension of the family.

>that people thought race was what made people different and not the truth that it's all culture.
You're welcome.

But I'm proud to be white

wtf i'm a black squirrel fish now

They sure fucking did you dumb cunt. tribe, nation, race. It is game theory and evolution you dumb cunt.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>for about 2000 years.
Well no. The modern idea of countries has only existed for a little less than 400 years.

Borders are even newer than that. And Romania hasn't even been a country for two centuries.

Incorrect. In the following:
>which were white you dumb faggot.
The pronoun "which" is functioning as the subject of the sentence, not the object. Therefore the correct pronoun is 'who," not "whom," which is used to replace an object, not a subject.

You dumbshit.

>A proper nation is just an extension of the family.
Homogenous populations never existed
A proper nation should uphold the conditions to let your family flourish

If I was some mongrel chang micropenis living in the ass end of the planet, I'd also not have a reason to be "proud" of anything
kys OP

>don't be proud of being white
>be proud of your ancestors' genes and the civilization they built
No shit. You think we're just in it for the aesthetics? "White" is just a shorthand for civilized European genetics, culture, and values.

It /is/ game theory. But genes matter incredibly little in the game of cultures.

I saved this picture once before, she's cute. Who is she?

What did you even say? I didn't realize when you shipped out all your whites people that they left their computers to niggers like you. Don't you have a fallow field to shit in, Bubaloweywey?

>Literally arguing with an African
Sage

>But genes matter incredibly little in the game of cultures.

You are one dumb nigger.

The niggers and the fish didn't do squat. Neither did most of my ancestors. But the ones that did were white and the two things are integral. Now get the fuck out and get to work so that maybe someone will be proud with you nigger.

>This is what Safricans actually believe
I get that your education system is built to push the whole "Rainbow Nation" bullshit, but please understand how crazy you sounds to the rest of us.

>someone doesn't want to 88
>>nigger
Kys.

Because all non-whites were not even considered human, you dumbass...

What?

>Being proud to be white is like being proud to be a faggot.

I don't know. Are you retarded? Can't you be proud of your extended family (ie race)

Well that's fair enough you faggot

Okay smart boy. Culture, a thing that literally evolves every time there is interaction between people vs something that requires a 20-year period just to mix halves between at most two people.
>muh 1488

Before the nation existed they are not my ancestors. My ancestor were 0% black.

>nigger sounds
Whits can't be proud we wuz kangz

I said kill yourself.

My ancestors
>Hessian mercenaries (conscripted)
>Settlers of 3 states
>"Ethnic whites" (irish, black dutch)
>Confederates
>Sharecroppers
>@pearl harbor/fought WWII/Korea
>father drafted to vietnam
>father was social awkward math genius made the faggot thing your looking at. Made easy street for everyone
Now he's a modern day racist somehow....

Let's see..... INDIAN TECH CEOS PLIGHT

>born into a caste system in the higher ranks
>get free education off the backs of the poor
>exploit their own masses for labor
>exploit their masses to tech companies
>get CEO 7 figure jobs at the Big 5 tech companies
>ARE PRAISED AS BEING "TRUE" AMERICANS

all you immigrant fucks do is steal jobs from the poor natural citizens of this country

>my first job at 10 years old was lawn service for the whole neighborhood
>made business cards
>had a crew
>then clinton is elected
>18-65 year old Mexicans do the job of 10 year olds.
>are praised for being "TRUE" americans

>Also rodent-like, squirrel critters. And fish. And bacteria.
Sorry, none of my ancestors were Jews.

Do... Do you even know what those numbers mean? The fact that race exists and that you can be proud of your race has nothing to do with Hitler. It's a concept that existed long before him, and it works for all races.

Are you seriously so stupid that you don't understand this simple concept? Is there something inherently different in your brain that you miss such a simple idea?

>My race and nation are are integral to my identity and I have every reason to feel pride about it!
>But only back to an arbitrary line that I randomly chose and nothing before that is important
>I can't into logic

>mediterraneans didn't race mix.

>extended family (ie race)

How come nigs can be proud of their race, then?

Leftist retards:
>Collectevism is good
Smart people:
>No it's bad
>This idea starts becoming popular
Retards on the right enter:
>Yeah collectivism is great as long as it's hhhwite peepole doin it
That's at least how i see it.

The "alt-right" is a engineered scapegoating moniker

that's it. It has been like this from the start.

Reject the "alt-right" brand. It has been manufactured by our enemies.

YOU ARE NOT "ALT-RIGHT" UNLESS YOU'RE A SHILL

YOU ARE A RIGHT WINGER. YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN. YOU ARE WHATEVER.

DON'T BRAND YOURSELF AS ALT-RIGHT, IT IS A JEW PSI-OPS. IT IS A WEAPON OF THE ENEMY.

REJECT THE BRAND, REJECT RICHARD SPENCER, HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

YOU ARE A RIGHT WINGER AND PROUD OF IT.
YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN AND PROUD OF IT.

LANGUAGE IS A WEAPON, WORDS ARE KEY. BRANDS ARE WEAPONS. LEARN HOW TO USE THEM.

There is no such thing as a white race. Your sister has less in common with you, genetically, than an inbred Nigerian.

All living things are within your extended family. Literally every living thing on planet Earth shares a common ancestry. Trees are your very-distant cousins.

That's not the same as being proud of yourself for being white. It just sound stupid.

Being proud that yourself is white? It sounds like something some drug addicted neo nazi white trash would say.

Just say you are proud of your culture and you are the only one who can maintain it.

Because they are fucking stupid. They can say it but it is just as retarded as being proud to be white. Even more so since blacks as a collective have accomplished fuck all.

>Being proud to be white is like being proud to be a faggot.

Being proud to be white will make people have white babies. The other way they will kill their ancestors forever.

Compare gay people to normal people don't make sense at all.

>Trees are your very-distant cousins.

Well I don't let rats into my home. What can I say I'm particular. Although saying that
trees>burgeoning african populas

>Trees are your very-distant cousins
American education

>There is no such thing as a white race. Your sister has less in common with you, genetically, than an inbred Nigerian
Come on now this has to be bait. Do the fucking math Jamal.

If me and a Nigerian are both 99% identical because we're both human (that's a myth by the way, but we will play your game), then my sister and I who are both human would also be baseline 99% the same, but we have the exact same parents so at minimum we'd have to be 99.1% similar, which puts her EVEN IN YOUR IDEAL SCENARIO more related to me than a Nigerian.

Your entire country is full of people like you, I can't even fathom it.

Dont argue with the ape. It doesnt even understand simple math, history or genetics.

>out of africa theory
kek
>evolution
lol

No, proud of being white leads to identity politics.
What pride you should take, is in your culture and the underpinnings of it. I.e. Protestantism and classical liberalism.

Well its an odd turn of phrase to be sure. It would probably be grammatically correct to say happy to be white and get the immune system, milk and alcohol consumption

But proud just puts you eye to eye with the other races. Makes it sound sage and shit.

>XX and XY are totally the same
Kys.

>No, proud of being white leads to identity politics.

3000 Boers are singled out and murdered every year in SA
True story.

What is with all the anti-white propaganda today.

Fuck off.

I am my ancestors blood. Their accomplishments are mine, and my accomplishments are theirs. If I am not connected to them, then anything I do will not be affecting their honor, but it is. My life is forever tied to theirs, that is why I must harden myself and live up to their ideal, and I take pride in their accomplishments as I honor them with mine. Fuck you.

Got proofs?

My X is from my mother, she has one X from each. And good job picking something that wasnt hair, eye, skin color which obviously also throw your theory to shit. I can't believe this honestly isn't bait, you really are this stupid.

>entirely different chromosomes
>>totally just a gene mate, haha.

I'm sure proud to not be a filthy nigger, gook, mexican or some other lower being.

>Their accomplishments are mine, and my accomplishments are theirs
Your ancestors must be so proud to share in on your accomplishments

who gives a shit about being white.. yawn.. youre all a bunch of fucking idiots for focusing on race so much. None of you will prevent the genetic mix that will occur in the human race anyway due to global travel. Its nether a good thing nor a bad thing. This whole board is just pointless. Go out and get a hobby.

What? XY and XX refer to the 23 chromosome pair. They are full chromosomes.

You are seriously so retarded it's scientific proof that you and I are not the same species. You have more in common with a potato than a real human.

Bone structure, empathy, intelligence, height and so on! Fuck, negroes doesnt even have a nose-bone

Ahh yes. Let's send the niggers to Ireland. That's what we should do.
thanks for the idea friendo

Yes, XX and XY refers to the 23rd chromosome pair. You and black Nigerian both have XY. Sister has XX. Very sad. :(

>the truth that it's all culture
that magically appears out of thin air?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE

GUILTY
OF BEING WHITE

>make dumb argument
>be called out
>try to change argument
>still wrong
Good luck with the famine!

white people can be proud of their heritage just like every one else. never thought a abo would learn how to use a computer though

>pointless board
Politics and the nature of reality are very important. The fact that people still don't understand that the only thing that makes us civilized is culture is a sad reality indeed.

tfw no mantilla wearing gf

No? Is developed over time. Still no relation to skin colour.

this, some of my ancestors were scientists and aistocrats - i don't wnat to share their superiority with peasants

Race

Good luck with NEETdom and 1488.

You're fucking retarded that's literally what animals do

>There is no such thing as a white race

Look to the mirror. It's enough.

But it is okay for all other races to be proud of their own? Wow, double standard, again!

I meant the topic of what pol is usually used for, race baiting.

*distant we wuz kangz in the background*

I don't think you can assume that people who are proud to be white don't see that as going along with a need to take pride in individual achievement. Historically, if you consider something like the SS - you didn't get in for being white, you got in for being white AND able to meet standards of ability and behaviour.. Even here on /pol, look at the emphasis that many people on the right place on things like weightlifting or reading classical literature.

>everyone is allowed to be proud of their race
>except whites, fuck those guys

He sounds stupid to me

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (ρ = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

you shouldnt have imported a foreign culture for slaves if you couldnt put up with that culture. kek

its even more stupid to be ashamed of being white

and even more stupid to think that niggers could do better

you kike

it's stupid to be proud of being gay

it's stupid to be ashamed of being white

>Your ancestors include plenty of black people

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342

(2008) Li JZ et. al., show the distinct population groups of the Earth by genetically testing individuals from each population group and mapping them by their single nucleotide polymorphisms.

Only three groups - South Asians, Central (West) Asians, and East Asians have overlaps while Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Indian South Asians have genetic contributions from European population groups. There is no genetic continuum between Africans and any other population group alive. The 40.000 years of evolution put between the rest of Mankind and Africans can be shown as the source of this.

This finding is supported by (Lao et. al., 2006; Costas et. al., 2005; Xing et. al., 2010 (1); Xing et. al., 2010 (2); Jakobsson et. al., 2008; Huang et. al., 2011; Paşaniuc et. al., 2010; Huang et. al., 2009; Hao et. al., 2009; Nothnagel et. al., 2009; Chanda et. al., 2012)

Down with globalism

No I actually think niggers being proud to be black is fucking stupid.