I don't know why, but watching the events in Charlottesville made me lose respect for Americans...

I don't know why, but watching the events in Charlottesville made me lose respect for Americans. Frankly you guys have no class. You have bottled up emotions and go out in public and sperg out. Anyone else share this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3Hs7sY1Nww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American is a third world country.

No.

American is pig

This was what made you lose respect?

Not the 6 million #NeverTrump rallies? Not the endless pride rallies? Not the inane WE R DA 99% rallies?

Taking this long to realize the US is a shithole says more about your mental capacity than anything else.

t.leaf

It is. And a total shithole.

This is a hard red pill to swallow.

>that shitty sneakers with white suit

Also, you all have bloated faces. Bin that coke you fat fucks.

This emu gets it.

Yes, because I had hope that the right was different. I was naive. It seems to me that the American underclass is even worse than in Eastern Europe.

To be honest, how things have turned out have annoyed me. Sup Forums has been hijacked by non-ironic nazis and controlled opposition. During the 'Trump' campaign, HWNDU and some other gay shit, it was about pointing out the hypocrisy and immorality of the SJW movement. We were comparing THEM to Nazis, and now we're the ones who are happy to be Nazis as long as (((they))) get triggered. And this stupid fucking jew conspiracy bracketing words shit. Ffs the only reason why there are a lot of jews in power is because a lot of the poorer ones are dead. There are more Christians who 'run' the world than jews. Bankers are fucking slaves too because money is a scam, they're basically just prison snitches.

Instead of becoming the new jews we are becoming the new niggers...

Undeniably they do look like a bunch of memetards. Christ it's YOUR fucking day at least make sure 90% of the people there look classy or wear security gear.

>track suit land talking shit

Americano is very Idiot.

The right is different. We're fighting a battle on our own, while the left has the public media, the statist government, the indoctrination- oops, sorry, educational system, and reinforcements in the shape of millions of illegal aliens and terrorist refugees, all supporting it.

Yet when one right winger gets a high score the entire world blows up.

At least they are willing to fight, you just take the moral highground and self felate to feelings of superiority whilst the barbarians waltz in and take over "B-BBUT I WONT STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!!" cool then prepare to die.

Okay.

>not wearing adidas with a 3 peice

don`t wear track suits, except times when i go to gym

Fuck yourself dirty Muslim! More chaos!!!

God bless you Emu. Hit the nail right in the head. Sup Forums has turned into an unironic Natsoc circle jerk lately.

only crazy people go to political events in the u.s.

Romans had access clean water. Amerishits dont

You're right on Dingo Nigger well said.

This board needs to get cleansed

don't fuckin sit there and lie on the internet like a 12 year old, you know you walk around in track suits at the local krokodil market

>krokodil market

You're just a basement dwelling idiot. You have no clue what's happening here.

I don't care where he is from. Wearing sneakers with a suit is cringey.

>water pipes and eating utensils made from lead
if you say so. The majority of the country has clean water. Just stay out of Progressively controlled shitholes with crumbling infrastructure and you'll be fine.

...Except to weddings and funerals

The connectivity of our phones and social media, amplified by the media, has turned total imbeciles into activists. These people are sick and have nothing better to do than foment strife. The WNs who marched in Virginia yesterday were idiots. They weren’t idiots because they had low IQs or because they wanted to express their opinions, but because they actually took the time out of their day to bring attention to themselves for a negative reason.

I won’t say the news needs to accentuate the positive things in life -- because they have a business to run. What I am saying, however, is that the combination of having everyone with a social media account wanting to be a celebrity, coupled with an atmosphere of purposeful divisiveness, is a toxic, if not deadly, combination. At some point, I hope all people will realize that it isn’t Joe from down the block that is the problem -- but Jim in DC messing up America’s legacy.

>current year
>having any respect left for ameritards
stop kidding yourself
they are a nation of rejects from superior countries

Populism is just useless in countries that degenerated this far.

They marched with fucking tiki torches...

If you're going to leave all tact at the door, why not get some real torches or make them?

You all should be really nervous, America hung nazi propagandists

Americans can't even do a proper alt right rally.
Look at slovak or hungarian "alt right" rallies and marches. God damn just look at any right party rallies and marches here in Europe.

>people try to claim ancestral white homeland in the name of the white race
>kill them

TAKE ME NOW GOD

The "alt-right" is a engineered scapegoating moniker

that's it. It has been like this from the start.

Reject the "alt-right" brand. It has been manufactured by our enemies.

YOU ARE NOT "ALT-RIGHT" UNLESS YOU'RE A SHILL

YOU ARE A RIGHT WINGER. YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN. YOU ARE WHATEVER.

DON'T BRAND YOURSELF AS ALT-RIGHT, IT IS A JEW PSI-OPS. IT IS A WEAPON OF THE ENEMY.

REJECT THE BRAND, REJECT RICHARD SPENCER, HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

YOU ARE A RIGHT WINGER AND PROUD OF IT.
YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN AND PROUD OF IT.

LANGUAGE IS A WEAPON, WORDS ARE KEY. BRANDS ARE WEAPONS. LEARN HOW TO USE THEM.

>democrats r da real nazis
Yeah fuck off newfags way to out yourselves
If you think ebil nazis showed up after HWNDU then you are part of the problem
>more Christians who 'run the world than jews
That's like saying Nigeria is more developed than Liechtenstein cause it has a better gdp
Fuck you faggots too

>alt-right is a controlled opposition concept

OH BOY, UR LIKE A WIZARD, SO SMART

Jews are at the top because of a very strong work ethic; the same with Asians. Jews have always been at the top. Also before the holocaust.

Pretty much this, both sides are autistic losers

We killed a lot of you twice already. We'll finish the job this time

Pic related.

>euroflag
>highgrounding
shill

I can strawman too

more like fuckin retards OR politicians looking for ez poli-points

It made me gain respect
Eurocucks wouldn't give antifa what they deserve
youtube.com/watch?v=J3Hs7sY1Nww

They're arguably at the top because of genetic selection for intelligence CAUSED by valuing work ethic for mate selection.

That would work if I was anarch capitalist. You violated the NAP btw

lol look at her face, whats she thinking guys?

also the guy with the pepe on his suit is fucking cringe

>reg plate of the car that was rear shunted
Mein sides

>European flag

Faggot

Fuck off Schlomo
Ashkenazi jews the one's who are the most intelligent are most commonly tested at 100-105
The commonly cited 115 has never been reproduced

Everyone in America is so closed off from one another, nobody ever really talks to each other in public besides occasional fake small talk to the cash register guy. Everyone is too busy consuming media and drugs to get to know other people

>Missing the point

There was no holocaust.

You're a blue pilled magapede that needs to suck on an exhaust pipe. If you're okay with your race being replaced by shitskins, you're just a plain old cuck.

;)

I agree, I just mean to say that the (((conspiracy))) is bullshit.

I vote we swap countries
All Americans, illegals included
Come live here with the queen & her army of immigrants
Us white English folk will move over to the states
See what happens...

They actually made me gain respect for them.Every Balkananon and eastern European know that the only way to deal with commies is to physically remove them.

Nothing but singles. Libtard faggot, go fuck nigger dildo. America is at risk of becoming third world bc it's being infested by third world people

Ya must of us have no class, because of the snobbish English twats everyone did what they could to distance themselves from.

Yes, that was my impression as well. You need to have some serious discussions as a nation. This here is petty shit. You need to look at healthcare & education.

How does it feel like to be a part of a troll "movement"? I enjoy it but I know this is just for LULZ.

nig german hiding under eu flag

Only snobs in my country are members of the royal family bro...
And the bankers
And the newspaper editors
And the architects
And the civil servants
And the ceos and employess of all companies based in the financial district of London
And the military brass
And my boss
Um, yeah...

Fuck off shill

I'm not, in fact I'm basically a Fascist, but only that which has merit will be allowed to persist. Nazis/White Power larpers are just right wing SJWs.

The only reason why we have problems with certain 'non-whites' is because of their behaviour. If we behave just like them, or worse, then we deserve extinction. Life is not fair, white people have more to lose in this stupid game, we can't make sloppy mistakes. Have respect for people you disagree with, especially non-whites.

> Democrats are the real nazis

You do understand that the nazi ideology will never ever be accepted by the masses ever again or at the very least in your life time. Hitler fucked up and the powers to be will never let a movement such as that take off again. The whole idea is to hostile towards a large segment of the population and in doing so isolates them and creates resistance. I'm all for nationalism and being a proud white male but once you throw violence into the movement and message you lose. The odds are stacked high against the most basics of the idea so when you sperg out about gassing these people and those people you isolate the idea even further against ever reasonably seeing the light of day. Grow up

Look up the Spanish civil war the parallels are astounding

>suit
it's a suit jacket i'll give you that. But those trousers are not part of that suit. Fucking disguising tbqh

Jew globalists are pissed that their ambitions for a dumbed down pro business freedumb society are being replaced by a strong collectivist regulated market i.e. "communism".

You should read Empire of Illusion.

I'm not an alt-right kiddo who thinks you can get the masses to accept an "extremist" ideology by making it more palpable to the masses and seizing power democratically
>violence into the movement and message you lose
That's the only real way natsocs would seize power in this day and age

Why are these sharts dressed tacticool

>wut, retarded nazis made you lose respek for murica and not ppl wanting social justice? i jus don' git it mang
lol can't make this shit up

Militia larpers
Of course when the cops starting breaking shit up they didn't do anything as they are retarded larpers

At least they're willing to fight for what they believe in. The night before with the torches and so called "nazis" how many people were injured? How many stores looted or property destroyed? None.

Only when the white kaffers showed up the next day did thr violence start, everyone can see that. The whole world can see it you cuck. Now go prep the bull, Jamal is waiting.

We just now put a strongman in the white house. We don't need another, and Spencer couldn't cut it anyway. The guy is legit retarded, and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Anyone who follows him is either a shill or autistic.

So how would you change the direction of a nation while being an extremist ideology? How will acts of violence prove your cause just? How is your feelings towards your point of view any different then how BLM and the far left feel about theirs?

So true.
That's why you should go back to Mexico, Pedro.
You'll be so much happier there.
Bye bye.

Only Americans are this insecure about the colour of their skin and race. Fucking mutts.

>bottled up emotions
>sperg out
It's been 150 years since our last civil war.

150 years of listening to faggots and commies and women complain about White Society while they actively try to destroy it.

When people are no longer good for a company they get fired. It's time to fire a lot of Americans with violence in the streets

Thats not what militia do IRL. Use your head comrade.

License Plate: GVF 1111

GVF: Go Very Fast

1111: Group of People

Here is the thing when it comes to extreme hate, it becomes more black and white than grey. You can't voluntarily stand next to a torch wielding Nazi and not be considered grey, that is the moment you also become a Nazi, there is no Nazi apologist or Ally of a Nazi that does not hold responsibility for it. You join that rally, your now a Nazi. They are Nazis. Maybe they were just Alt right bigots yesterday but they are now Nazis. Any benefit of the doubt the Alt Right had is now gone, they are the Nazis now, the remaining Alt right needs to decide now where they stand with the Nazis because being Alt right will never not have the connotation of being a Nazi. This is now a split, if your Right and not a Nazi you need to be vocal about where you stand and if you don't align with that you need to speak up and break alliances with the Nazis. Don't be an apologist for the Nazis, don't stand up for them, this isn't a grey anymore.

They're indeed criticised harder it's been like that for years, so they should have taken that into account. They need to be fucking upstanding citizens in practically all ways for this to even come close to working.

I agree. But that's always been the case for Americans. They dress like clowns and act like clowns, whether they're on the left or the right.
They have no aesthetic taste and no established local traditions, so it all looks like one big Halloween larp party.
Add to this the retards from the internet who don't go outside usually and it's even worse.

I'm not sure if we both saw the same rally desu because from what I saw, it was just a peaceful meetup until Antifa started throwing rocks. The only spergs were the leftycucks.

I hope all people will realize that it isn’t Joe from down the block that is the problem -- but Jim in DC messing up America’s legacy.

Yes, indeed, sir.

>social justice

Whatever so long as its not our fault

>social justice

Sup Forums has been hijacked by non-ironic nazis
Sup Forums has always been NatSoc you sub-human scum.You kekistani and "muh god emperor drumpf" degenerates are the ones who hijacked this place and you are the reason it has been ruined

>social justice

They shouldn't be this clueless. I don't hate them, I just had unreasonably high expextations of "4d chess".