Why is the alt-right so scary? As a minority I feel terrified about my future

Why is the alt-right so scary? As a minority I feel terrified about my future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjWgv7QrRPA
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The governor of virginia and the mayor of charlottesville are directly responsible for the deaths yesterday because they ordered their officers to force the sides together and cause a riot.

gtfo you fucking nigger

To be fair, all those black dudes with guns terrify me, and I'm not even in the country.

Correct. The people that deserve the blame were the ones that broke the law and instigated violence. That sure as shit wasn't the "Nazis".

This is bait. OPs pic is harsh but generally accurate.

good.

Why is the government so violent if I don't give them my money which they then give to nogs and rapefugees?

There will be war.

Haven't you heard? You don't have any rights white man

Heil Hitler. Wake up Anglo-Saxons.

good, you should terrified OP
you pushed us too far
this time we wont show you any kindness

Because this is merely the self-preservation instinct people have. You kept pushing people towards this, and now you are scared shitless it is a kill or be killed situation. I am sorry, but you and others like yourself got in way over your own head here, you kept pushing and pushing and now you are afraid of the blowback.

ITT Autist larping

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

But I didn't do anything. I never had sex with white women and I voted Trump.

You are not a minority. There is more of your kind on this planet than there are whites.

Even if you were so what? Your kind was shipped here on a boat financed by kikes, boat financed by kikes can take you back as well.

Reject the "alt-right" brand. It has been manufactured by our enemies.

>preislamic golden age
His history is off too kek

>As a minority
Minority of what? We're all one race nigger, you don't get to call yourself a minority when you're the same as everyone else.

hope this whole shitshow just make more white people become """nazis"""

I am sorry, but public opinion holds more weight than private. That flag you have is putting yourself in that camp.

If you want to direct any animosity towards people, direct it to the people in general who created this whole mess. Because that is the only way it will end.

I'm waiting, waiting for the shit show to start then all hell will break loose.

Its like a scary movie where you don't see the monster for a long time so your mind makes up a super scary monster to fear. That's your "alt-right" you're referring to. You keep looking for this "alt-right" because someone tells you it exists, but you never find it because it doesn't exist. In return your mind makes up some scary all powerful organization filled with nazi's and babykilling demons. Does this help?

This is a very reddit post and you should go back

haha fuck off nigger

I usually fucking hate poetry
But that's really good

this x 1000

>OP thinks this is like when joowt removed captchas.

No you fucking tard, you actually have to back up your claims. Sage for no content.

If this is the fault of the "alt right" why didn't it happen at Spencer's other Charlottesville event two months ago?

There's video of people from Identity Evropa directly informing the police that things will be chaotic if they're kettled into "a crowd of violent communists" and that they would prefer to have their peaceful, legally-sanctioned protest.
youtube.com/watch?v=tjWgv7QrRPA

> Still posting this poem, when it's obvious "the Saxon" has utterly surrendered

>we are epic
>we are anonymoos
>we are lejoon
>expoct us
>the white man will rise again

kek that was embarrassing to read and even more embarrassing knowing there are unironic autists that screenshotted that post like it wasn't just another sperg venting his day of the rope fanfics.

>As a minority I feel terrified about my future.

Go back to Africa where your superior culture will make you rich and you can wallow among your own people. Robert Mugabe would love to have you. There's also Liberia, and remember colonialism is dead so you'll be kang.

thanks, been looking for this

More like Jew funded shills who infiltrated the movement and made everyone look like Nazi's including that self promoting Baked Alaska manlet. The police had been prepared for months.

We're not scary, really.
Watch this for an apt analogy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

Excellent pasta.

Everytime you get someone saying 'Richard Spencer is controlled OP/abandon the alt-right/she was so pretty abd you killed her/etc' they aren't using their original flag. It's either white nationalist, or pirate, or a GOP symbol, or something.

Think back to 2016, when we were set upon by gaslighters against Trump. All IPs from Eastern Europe with good diction and clear discussions, albiet retarded ones. Then people came on here and told us that those places were where places like CTR and Shareblue pulled their proxies from. Now we have custom flags again, and these custom ones are all we see making these statements.

Whenever you see a thread using a particular flag theme, and you feel like that person is spewing shill points, demand they post without their flag. Make them show you where they're from, or where the computer says they're from. You might start finding a lot of eastern european IPs, or at least not American or English ones, where most of us are from.

Just something to remember while you post.